PDA

View Full Version : GOP still PanHandling off the Revolution! haha!

Teamronin
10-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Here's the latest pile of junk: With Pictures!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy0zgQlTZ3c

michaelwise
10-02-2012, 09:23 PM
We eliminate the Republican Party for what they did to the Ron Paul crew First.

Then we send to Trial UN Leader Barakh H Obama on Treason, and send him to Prison or worse for the Laboratory Experiment his government has been conducting on Americans.

VoluntaryAmerican
10-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Good video, very entertaining, been there and done that.

Teamronin
10-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Thanks Guys, and yeah I agree with eleminating the GOP and actually holding the criminals accountable! Imagine that! Holding leaders accountable! What a novel idea!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-04-2012, 07:51 AM
LOL. funny.

ShaneEnochs
10-04-2012, 08:04 AM
I never get any political mail... I guess because I'm an Indie. I'm getting ready to move so I'll probably register as a Libertarian.

Teamronin
10-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I ended up opening that THICK letter from McCain... It was a USPS "PRE-PAID" folded large envelope addressed to the GOP!! Aweh man... I'm going to fill it something special and as heavy as possible!! Maybe a nice edcuational letter and a bunch or rocks.. Something!

Teamronin
10-09-2012, 03:44 PM
I never get any political mail... I guess because I'm an Indie. I'm getting ready to move so I'll probably register as a Libertarian.

Jesse Benton sold off the names and addresses of people that donated abouve a certin amount to the RP campaign. ( I don't know what the amount is) I never got junk mail like this before, now I'm getting it from everyone, I mean you name it, im getting requests for handouts: The GOP.RNC,USO,RedCross,Salvation Army, Coaliation this and that, it just keeps coming!! And of course, Romney asking for cash at least once a week! This is annoying!!

JK/SEA
10-09-2012, 04:29 PM
looks like the crap i get. All of it goes into the re-cylce bin.....