PDA

View Full Version : Johnson May be Hurting Obama Too

Working Poor
10-02-2012, 04:33 PM
I think I have told ya'll here that I write a lot at liberal leaning site of course to try and impart my version of Libertarian views upon the masses.
I have been posting about Johnson's running for a few weeks and at first the libs were all yea vote for him take Romney votes away from him you go girl but now the comments have changed and they are very antagonistic when I write something about him polling well in Ohio or that some pretty big sponcors pulled out of the debates because he is not being allowed to participate they scourge me and get pretty mad. I think their are more liberty voters than even we realize and that both Obama and Romney are feeling the pinch. Keep it up!

Smart3
10-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Obama won the moment Ron Paul (allegedly) lost Maine.

We pull about 0.5% from Obama in VA, and 1.5% from Romney in VA. Just one example.

MozoVote
10-02-2012, 05:14 PM
I dunno what Johnson's final strategy will be, but he may decide to stump hard in New Mexico and Colorado during the final week. He could get double digits in those and I would think he pulls significant support from Dems as a regional candidate.

Smart3
10-02-2012, 08:02 PM
I dunno what Johnson's final strategy will be, but he may decide to stump hard in New Mexico and Colorado during the final week. He could get double digits in those and I would think he pulls significant support from Dems as a regional candidate.
He should spend some time in Maine, to help us get party status there. Also maybe some more time in Alaska, I'm sure we could get double digits there if we took the time.