PDA

View Full Version : A continuation of my success last week

jrich4rpaul
11-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Some of you may remember that at school last week, I talked to 3 people about Ron Paul and handed out slim jims during a cigarette break.

One talked to her family about Ron Paul, and said they are all amazed by his message.

Another said she has been spreading the word to everyone she knows and her friends are taking lots of interest in him. She even got into a discussion about Ron with people in the waiting room while getting her breaks changed. She asked me for more slim jims to hand out, and she asked if she could have a bumper sticker when I recieve them in the mail.

I told 3 people, and the message has spread 3-fold. I hope we all realize the impact just one of us can have.

He's catchin' on, I'm tellin ya

Stealth4
11-19-2007, 05:44 PM
excellent - keep in contact with those people - because at some point they may have a question and if they cant find the answer they may waver. You need to be reachable with an answer (through this forum perhaps if you dont know the answer)

ItsTime
11-19-2007, 05:47 PM
very nice! He does spread like wild fire when people learn about him. It is amazing to watch. If you get one person to vote for Ron Paul you most likey picked up 2 or 3 more votes. :D

Menthol Patch
11-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Keep telling others about Ron Paul.

jrich4rpaul
11-19-2007, 05:51 PM
I made sure to discuss the importance of registering Republican as well today. They said they've been democrat for some time but will either go Independent or Republican this year.

Grandson of Liberty
11-19-2007, 05:58 PM
this is how we win.