PDA

View Full Version : Green on UN Blue Killing Happening in Afghanistan, I Have Informed You Thusly

michaelwise
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Green on UN Blue Killing Happening in Afghanistan, I Have Informed You Thusly. Blowback!

I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off(because I don't know what else to do) at all the Green on UN Blue killing going on in Afghanistan these days.

The Afghanis let their stupid would be conquerers arm them to the teeth and are now turning their guns on the ones who gave them all those shinny new weapons.

The Afghans perfected the art of war. It's a completely decentralized form of national defense. A strategy like the Ron Paul Crew uses.

No one has ever conquered Afghanistan for a considerable period of time throughout their entire history. That's why they say Afghanistan is the country other countries go to die.

In the USA, they're training sub 100 IQ DHS snipers to kill Americans in our own country and have bought so far 1.6 billion hollow point bullets to do it with.

Again I'm rolling on the floor laughing my ass off hoping they continue doing so.

They're just arming the American people with all that Guns and Ammo, eventually to be turned on and used against the powers that be when the time comes.

You can take the boy out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of the boy.

"Under normal circumstances I’d say I told you so. But, as I have told so with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase, I have informed you thusly."
— Sheldon, 4x09 The Justice League Recombination

We are here to protect you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-Lou4v9-I

Can we get it back to good?

Matchbox Twenty - Back 2 Good (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg93Lac49-Y

michaelwise
10-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Cognitive Dissonance Syndrome Disease, that most people have, is difficult to cure.

michaelwise
10-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Bump

brushfire
10-02-2012, 12:26 PM
??

I dont really find anything funny about the current situation, but I'll be happy when they bring our troops home - that's for sure.

You sound like you're a pretty happy fellow - if blowback makes you ROFL, you must be soiling your pants by now.

michaelwise
10-02-2012, 03:07 PM
??

I dont really find anything funny about the current situation, but I'll be happy when they bring our troops home - that's for sure.

You sound like you're a pretty happy fellow - if blowback makes you ROFL, you must be soiling your pants by now.

The current US corporate mercenary army deserves to be run out of the middle east and killed if necessary to do it. And I am very happy because I know what everything is all about.

I call this 9/11 Cognitive Dissonance Syndrome Shock therapy;

The US Armed Services Intelligence Community Knows Israel and Mossad Did 9/11.

We eliminate the Republican Party for what they did to the Ron Paul crew First.

Next we take care of Israel and Mossad for doing 9/11 that the US Armed Services Intelligence Community and Obama knows about.

Then we send to Trial UN Leader Barakh H Obama on Treason, and send him to Prison or worse for the Laboratory Experiment his government has been conducting on Americans.

wikispooks com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

Hey Alex! The MiIitary Knows lsraeI Did 9/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=diJGcakiepc

alucard13mmfmj
10-02-2012, 03:12 PM
i wouldnt go as far as us getting attacked by our allies or our own government to create a false flag attack.

however, i would, possibly believe that the government knew but purposefully didn't do anything about it to give them an excuse to do the stuff they do now.

Jumbo Shrimp
10-02-2012, 03:13 PM
What's funny about dead Americans?

michaelwise
10-02-2012, 05:43 PM

It's funny because we armed and trained the ones killing Americans Solders in Afghanistan and I predicted that would happen.

You can take the boy out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of the boy. And that goes for American civilians too.

angelatc
10-02-2012, 05:57 PM
It's funny because we armed and trained the ones killing Americans Solders in Afghanistan and I predicted that would happen.

You can take the boy out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of the boy. And that goes for American civilians too.

I think we all knew that Afghanistan was a quagmire, and that giving them guns was a bad idea. There are some things I'd rather be wrong about, and dead soldiers is one of them.

I know, it's a volunteer military, but those bastards are in the schools preying on the kids. At 18 I was gullible too, but at least I didn't end up in a casket when I made a bad deal.

puppetmaster
10-02-2012, 06:46 PM

collectivist

michaelwise
10-02-2012, 06:55 PM
I think we all knew that Afghanistan was a quagmire, and that giving them guns was a bad idea. There are some things I'd rather be wrong about, and dead soldiers is one of them.

I know, it's a volunteer military, but those bastards are in the schools preying on the kids. At 18 I was gullible too, but at least I didn't end up in a casket when I made a bad deal.

I'm not laughing because there are dead solders, I laughing at the people and neocon pundits who put them there.