PDA

View Full Version : ROFLMAO

kathy88
10-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Had to run out for 10 minutes, had Shannity on (Patriot Radio kinda on all the time)... anyway, this lady called in and talked about how her daughter and her friends made homemade Romney/Ryan signs and stood on a corner, and their "informal poll" showedf overwhelming support over Obama, and mentioned that one Obama supporter (bumper sticker giveaway) actually gave the girls the finger...

SO..... didn't that butt hurt pussy say, "Oh, yeah, that's just like the time the Ron Paul supporters were chasing us with snowballs..." HAHAHAHAHAHAH I almost wrecked. I can't BELIEVE he still brings that up. It just makes him look like a total dickweed. HAHAHAHAH.

Origanalist
10-01-2012, 03:50 PM
It just makes him look like a total dickweed

Just another day in the life of "the Hannitizer".

specsaregood
10-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Just another day in the life of "the Hannitizer".

A favorite trivia question: On what date did Sean Hannitys radio show begin nation-wide syndication?

kathy88
10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
A favorite trivia question: On what date did Sean Hannitys radio show begin nation-wide syndication?

The day after the "snowball incident?"

dannno
10-01-2012, 04:19 PM
The day after the "snowball incident?"

9/12/01 I think.

Cap
10-01-2012, 04:22 PM
Danno is correct...and I didn't cheat.

specsaregood
10-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Danno is correct...and I didn't cheat.
Not quite.

dannno
10-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Oh wow, truther styles!

The Sean Hannity Show began national syndication on September 10, 2001

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Hannity

kathy88
10-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Oh wow, truther styles!

Holy effing shit. That's creepy.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Had to run out for 10 minutes, had Shannity on (Patriot Radio kinda on all the time)... anyway, this lady called in and talked about how her daughter and her friends made homemade Romney/Ryan signs and stood on a corner, and their "informal poll" showedf overwhelming support over Obama, and mentioned that one Obama supporter (bumper sticker giveaway) actually gave the girls the finger...

SO..... didn't that butt hurt pussy say, "Oh, yeah, that's just like the time the Ron Paul supporters were chasing us with snowballs..." HAHAHAHAHAHAH I almost wrecked. I can't BELIEVE he still brings that up. It just makes him look like a total dickweed. HAHAHAHAH.

He is a total dickweed. In fact, when I accidentally run across his show, I'll listen for a few minutes. His voice even bothers me because I know some kind of total bullshit is coming, but I usually listen until he says something that makes him sound like a total dickweed. I'd say I average about 4 minutes of his show.

specsaregood
10-01-2012, 05:22 PM

Ain't it? That's why its a go-to trivia question for random social interactions.

Todd
10-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Yes. Isn't it quaint his whole show has been based on drumming up fear using the War on Terror.

FSP-Rebel
10-01-2012, 07:54 PM
Nobody can say that R & R don't have grassroot support, Sean must have been tickled to death by that call.

Anti Federalist
10-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I'd have thrown iceballs.

NickOdell
10-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh wow, truther styles!

No relationship between those events, at all. /sarcasm

That's actually really telling of what Hannity's role is in the establishment's chess game is.

I'd have thrown iceballs.

lol!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
10-01-2012, 08:25 PM
No relationship between those events, at all. /sarcasm

That's actually really telling of what Hannity's role is in the establishment's chess game is.

It's hard for me to believe he has any role, known to himself. I'm pretty sure he's just a loudmouth dipshit - not the worst debater or slowest thinker - who has found a niche for himself.

NickOdell
10-01-2012, 08:35 PM
It's hard for me to believe he has any role, known to himself. I'm pretty sure he's just a loudmouth dipshit - not the worst debater or slowest thinker - who has found a niche for himself.

You're probably right - He's so indoctrinated he doesn't know he's being played :rolleyes:

Mr. Perfidy
10-01-2012, 11:53 PM
He talks like he has a CIA adrenaline-hatred serum dripping from the probe that they put uncomfortably behind his nutsack.

hahah how many times you guys been banned from the Hannity forums?

TheGrinch
10-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Oh wow, truther styles!

That's, ummm, disturbing...

fr33
10-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Hannity's show is as anti-intellectual as you can get.

VBRonPaulFan
10-02-2012, 06:29 AM
what a butthurt puss. i can't wait until after the election when romney loses. we should all call up to try to get on his show with the same line.

"Hey Sean, i'm a former Ron Paul supported and I just wanted to say.... Romney, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

donnay
10-02-2012, 07:17 AM
I would have thrown stones.

I cannot stand to listen to two minutes of his whiny sniveling drivel it seriously makes my head want to explode!

osan
10-02-2012, 07:26 AM
...had Shannity on... [said], "Oh, yeah, that's just like the time the Ron Paul supporters were chasing us with snowballs..." It just makes him look like a total dickweed. HAHAHAHAH.

Why would he look like anything other than that which he is?

Travlyr
10-02-2012, 07:26 AM

Indeed it is. I'd be interested in listening to his first two shows.

Anti Federalist
10-02-2012, 09:31 AM
hahah how many times you guys been banned from the Hannity forums?

Five, by my last count.

ETA - Just went over there to read some of the latest and Shamity's forums.

Holy shit, lots of it looked like RPF.

Winning?

Keep pushing!

RPSupporter305
10-02-2012, 09:34 AM
The axis of retarded: Sean Hannity - Bill O Reilly - and....Todd Schnitt. ugh

steph3n
10-02-2012, 09:59 AM
The axis of retarded: Sean Hannity - Bill O Reilly - and....Todd Schnitt. ugh

Mark Levin....

TruckinMike
10-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Great thread! (http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/1160/radiomafia2.jpg)

angelatc
10-02-2012, 09:20 PM

I can't ever make up my mind.

While that wasn't our finest moment....what moment was finer? :)

Pauls' Revere
10-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Radio

Hannity's radio program is a conservative political talk show that features Hannity's opinions and ideology related to current issues and politicians. The Sean Hannity Show began national syndication on September 10, 2001, on over 500 stations nationwide

from the link a poster put up.