PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul’s CD to be Represented

RDM
10-01-2012, 01:17 PM
...by Repub First Time in 15 Years

For the first time since 1997 when Ron Paul slimed his way back into Congress on the Republican Revolution’s coattails, TX-14 might actually be represented by a Republican Congressman.
Despite being a conservative district, TX-14 has not had a Republican Congressman in the 15 years that Ron Paul has fed pork earmarks to the district in exchange for using it as a platform to denounce America and whatever random things upset him that week while claiming that he was representing some version of the Constitution that only he was familiar with.

Republican Randy Weber is favored to win Ron Paul’s district, though the district has also attracted Zach Grady, a Ron Paul wannabe who calls himself a ”Paulitician” and urges Americans on the left and right to “rise up against the global scheme”, end the federal reserve, fight the military-industrial complex, prosecute Muslim terrorists as criminals and stop the lizard people from running the country into the ground. The last one isn’t stated, but is probably on the agenda.
The call to unite right and left should be yet another reminder that these people are not Republicans or Conservatives, they are conspiracy theorists.
But for those Ron Paul supporters who think that Zach Grady is too sane and moderate, there’s always Rhett Rosenquest Smith of the Green Party and quotes Barbara Jordan on his website.
His platform is well… this.

I believe the current political “setup” fails to address issues such as the Interfaith Religious Issues and Muslim and Palestinian issues in the Holy Land.
Also this.

I support the rights of Latin American Citizens and oppose invasive and illegal searches.
So Texas-14 voters will have a choice between a Republican and two Ron Paul Mini-Mes.

httx ://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/ron-pauls-congressional-district-to-be-represented-by-republican-for-first-time-in-15-years/

steph3n
10-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Don't give stupid, any hits or traffic, in fact if you deleted the post it would likely never even make google :)

RDM
10-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Don't give stupid, any hits or traffic, in fact if you deleted the post it would likely never even make google :)

It's in Google news now.:mad:

sailingaway
10-01-2012, 01:36 PM
LOL!

Do they WANT the Dem to win? Because it is a competitive race as I understand it, and Ron's endorsement can be overcome by the tool's supporters sliming Ron. At least, it would work for me, and Ron's district likes Ron. A LOT.

dannno
10-01-2012, 01:49 PM
That's one of the most retarded articles I've ever read.

Smart3
10-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Those god damn Ron Paul supporters and their Al-Qaida like tactics. They should move to Somalia, perfect place for them.

Feeding the Abscess
10-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Those god damn Ron Paul supporters and their Al-Qaida like tactics. They should move to Somalia, perfect place for them.

Roads!

Anti Federalist
10-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Roads!

YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!

thoughtomator
10-01-2012, 07:55 PM
the butthurt is strong in this one

Anti-Neocon
10-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Articles like this make me hope that the Democrat wins, just so the neocons can shove it.

It's not surprising though, considering the source: David Horowitz's Zionist extremist hate-filled rag.

kathy88
10-02-2012, 03:33 PM
the butthurt is strong in this oneHahajahaha I dropped my phone reading that!!!

HOLLYWOOD
10-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Did you see the Photoshopped pic? (They actually spent all the time to create that pic) LOL! Clown doesn't realize we're probably the only Americans left that haven't been Zombized by the 2 party fiasco-propaganda.

http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ron-paul-zombies.jpg

ClydeCoulter
10-21-2012, 09:28 AM
"The call to unite right and left should be yet another reminder that these people are not Republicans or Conservatives, they are conspiracy theorists."

So, let me get this straight, you're a conspiracy theorist if you try to unite people and build coalitions around common interests and goals?

Bern
10-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Came to the forum today to look for info on Zach Grady. Doing my due diligence before I vote TX-14.

truthspeaker
10-26-2012, 11:13 PM
Came to the forum today to look for info on Zach Grady. Doing my due diligence before I vote TX-14.

is he any good? Which party?

Carson
10-27-2012, 01:14 AM
Did you see the Photoshopped pic? (They actually spent all the time to create that pic) LOL! Clown doesn't realize we're probably the only Americans left that haven't been Zombized by the 2 party fiasco-propaganda.

http://c481901.r1.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ron-paul-zombies.jpg

Funny the way a sort of a mirror effect can illuminate you at times. Isn't it?

I often find myself reflecting on it if I pull this sort of thing.

Bern
10-28-2012, 04:04 PM
is he any good? Which party?

From what little I could find, he wants to continue Ron Paul's legacy. He's a Libertarian Party candidate. He has little chance of winning the election IMO, but that isn't my primary consideration.