PDA

View Full Version : GRAY STATE goes National

pcosmar
10-01-2012, 09:57 AM
GRAY STATE goes National, They reached their goal (6 days early) COOL.
This needs to be made and promoted, and in theaters. The sooner the better.

Reactions from several folks you know,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-OPXN8jF5A&feature=plcp

phill4paul
10-01-2012, 10:42 AM
I agree pcosmar. This would be a great educational tool that just might cause some to wake up.

http://www.indiegogo.com/Graystatemovie

jmdrake
10-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the update. @ 2:54 in I saw the cover for a DVD I hadn't seen before "One Man's Terrorist".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202_R0BT0sg

Looks like the same concept but on a lower budget.

RDM
07-06-2014, 01:59 AM
Quick update: Looks like things are moving forward with this movie and final details are in the works to bring this movie to reality. Here's the concept trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

Those that may not know, but those that remember the band Golden State who released the song video "Bombs - End This War" for Ron Paul, the guitarist's brother is involved with this movie.

pcosmar
07-06-2014, 06:58 AM
June 30 from FB

Update:
The past month I've been meeting with some LA-based producers, crew, and other industry contacts, and together we are building the team that will combine our passions and talents and belief in Gray State to optimize its message and reach of its exposure. This has been a truly exhilarating experience!

My attorney and I are reviewing the option contract this week, and once that sucker is signed this whole Gray State thing is going to finally, irretrievably, and monstrously take off for the stratosphere - and in such a way that the message will be preserved - and perhaps even continue in sequels, TV series, and video games. Seriously. Talk about taking over the main stream.

This has been my life's work for nearly 4 years, and it is extremely gratifying to be backed by such a raging horde of super-fans. Thanks for your patience guys. See you at the premiere.

https://www.facebook.com/graystatemovie

kathy88
07-06-2014, 07:21 AM
A lot of those interviews were done in Tampa at P.A.U.L. Fest.

Cap
07-06-2014, 07:33 AM
To be shared!

Uriel999
07-06-2014, 08:19 AM
looks interesting.

youngbuck
07-06-2014, 12:13 PM
My attorney and I are reviewing the option contract this week, and once that sucker is signed this whole Gray State thing is going to finally, irretrievably, and monstrously take off for the stratosphere - and in such a way that the message will be preserved - and perhaps even continue in sequels, TV series, and video games. Seriously. Talk about taking over the main stream.

It'd be awesome to see this happen. Crossin my fingers.

jjdoyle
07-06-2014, 12:51 PM
A lot of those interviews were done in Tampa at P.A.U.L. Fest.

OH DEAR! Hope that NOBODY in the liberty movement watches this then, because of "guilt by association" (I probably shouldn't even be posting this comment in this thread!). WE HAVE TO DISTANCE ourselves from THAT type of "riffraff".
Write your Congressman. Write the President. Vote them out. It has worked wonders in states like Mississippi and South Carolina. Lindsey Graham is now one of us. So is Thad Cochran. They are now on OUR team, and working for us.
THIS movie/docu-drama, is nothing but political fireworks.

*See you all non-bootlickers on the trains!

But glad to hear it's not actually a documentary, and instead a movie. Never know how it will do, if it's done well (looks like it is). Could even get a spinoff to a TV/Netflix/Hulu Original series.

DamianTV
07-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Hopefully this movie stays in the FICTION section. Hopefully, but not likely at the rate we are going.

jmdrake
07-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Hopefully this movie stays in the FICTION section. Hopefully, but not likely at the rate we are going.

Yeah. But here's the catch 22. I have friends/family who are perfectly fine with the surveillance state because nothing really bad related to it has happened to them. If they see a documentary about it they will blow it off as hysteria. If they see a fictional account they will say "Yeah that's concerning. But thankfully it's just a movie." Those of us who can look at what's going on and say "There's just no reason for the government to have that kind of power" are truly a rare breed.

jbauer
07-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Yeah. But here's the catch 22. I have friends/family who are perfectly fine with the surveillance state because nothing really bad related to it has happened to them. If they see a documentary about it they will blow it off as hysteria. If they see a fictional account they will say "Yeah that's concerning. But thankfully it's just a movie." Those of us who can look at what's going on and say "There's just no reason for the government to have that kind of power" are truly a rare breed.

If thats the case just have them tune into an episode of person of interest. It's certainly a lot closer to reality than what most want to believe.