PDA

View Full Version : Patron of the arts situation available for female

tangent4ronpaul
09-29-2012, 09:13 PM
That's 2 years of CC and 2 years of uni (BS degree) - or if you want a nursing major it's 3 years of CC. That will get you a RN.
This is a live in situation.
You will be required to work. By work, I mean chores - cooking, cleaning, taking out the trash... - not flipping burgers at Micky D's.
You must not have any expensive habits. Wannabe professional figure skaters and equestrians need not apply ditto heroine addicts.
You must establish COUNTY residency - that takes 3 months to a year - depending... Yes, I will put you up during this time.
You will have no bills. No rent, no tuition, no expenses and you will get an allowance on top of it. You will also get kinda spoiled. This is an "arrangement". If you don't know what all that entails, go google.
You must not be: tranny, fugly, a wale or black.
Good characteristics: libertarian, poly/bi, 420/hooka friendly, open minded/kinky, May-December receptive, 17-19yo.
You must not be allergic to cats.
You must pass your classes. I'm tolerant of a few F's and drops, but you can't fail a whole semester. A few "exploring my career direction" classes are fine too.
I am 2 blocks from a CC and a mile from a uni. If you are still in HS, it's 4 blocks away and seniors can take CC classes. The CC is across the street from the HS. I'm also right next to a state forest. This is suburbia. Very small town atmosphere.
I will not kick you out of the nest after you graduate. I'm actually rather looking for something LT.

This is a ad - not a discussion thread. If you qualify and are interested - PM me.

-t