PDA

View Full Version : Pat Buchanan 'Utter, foolish untruths' Told By Obama Administration

Jumbo Shrimp
09-29-2012, 01:35 PM
Ignore Shammity at the beginning. Buchanan is awesome, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgB8Ap4FPc

Brian4Liberty
09-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Hannity starts out with a discussion of Muslim protesters in Michigan that want to limit freedom of speech (no images of Mohammed, etc.). I agree entirely with Hannity that such a protest can lead to very dangerous erosion of our Constitution and Freedom of Speech.

On the other hand, I'll bet that Hannity would never cover the following story about violation of the First Amendment:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?389459-California-passes-resolution-defining-criticism-of-Israel-as-anti-Semitism

AuH20
09-29-2012, 03:14 PM
Hannity is such a one-trick pony. I can't watch the guy.

HOLLYWOOD
09-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Hannity is a Mouthpiece Multimillionaire Marionette of the Money Masters.

The only time he would even care is when he would personally get caught up in it, which will never happen. He is kept well isolated, well protected from the prolateriate.

He's a Fascist-Corporatist puppet... this BS poison-potion-poison to give him self some cvredibility is a farce. He's another Glenn Beck celebrity propagandists and never forget it. Those 72 hours of actions by Hannity before the IOWA GOP Caucus should never be forgotten who that clowns truly works for...

anaconda
09-29-2012, 03:51 PM
Buchanan sounds more interventionist in this interview than I can recall.

I hope this incident doesn't get Mittens elected.

RickyJ
09-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Sean Hannity let one thing slip out that was true in this propaganda piece that he, and unfortunately Pat Buchanan, took part in, and that is: "This is all a show." Yeah Sean, we know!

RickyJ
09-29-2012, 04:11 PM

It won't. It will take more than this, like another false flag attack, just a much bigger one than this one. I hope most people here know who really was responsible for this attack. Mossad/CIA operatives did it.

GeorgiaAvenger
09-29-2012, 04:16 PM

Buchanan is non-interventionist, but anti-Muslim.

Because of that basically every Republican will listen to what he has to say.

Cowlesy
09-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Pat is exactly right. We need to know WHO TOLD Ambassador Rice to go on all those talk-shows and speak completely and utter BS. I still couldn't believe when I watched her say that stuff. It truly looks like a coverup.

juleswin
09-30-2012, 07:35 AM
We paid hardcore jihadist to invade Libya and now Syria but we have two buffoons wondering aloud on screen why we have Al Qaeda in those 2 countries. Some people will never get it

Cowlesy
09-30-2012, 08:06 AM
We paid hardcore jihadist to invade Libya and now Syria but we have two buffoons wondering aloud on screen why we have Al Qaeda in those 2 countries. Some people will never get it

Pat wasn't questioning that. What, are we not allowed to question the vaunted and revered Obama Administration shills when they openly lie on 5 national television sunday morning talk-shows?

juleswin
09-30-2012, 08:08 AM

COpatriot
09-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I saw this live. Hannity is such a joke.

Jumbo Shrimp
09-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Buchanan is non-interventionist, but anti-Muslim.

Because of that basically every Republican will listen to what he has to say.

Yeah, Buchanan always says that what we need to do is GTFO of the Middle East.