PDA

View Full Version : It’s Illegal Immigration Stupid! Why McCain and Hillary Will Never Be President

Lord Xar
11-19-2007, 04:53 PM
http://www.alipac.us/article-2729-thread-1-0.html

It’s Illegal Immigration Stupid! Why McCain and Hillary Will Never Be President

November 19, 2007

by
William Gheen
President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

The next round of polling data will show a dramatic drop in support for the candidacy of Hillary Clinton for President. We know this because of the precedent set by John McCain and Senators Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham, and Trent Lott who all experienced massive drops in their support levels after making the mistake of coming out in favor of assistance for or amnesty for illegal aliens instead of enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

Hillary Clinton will take the “McCain Plunge” because of her recent support for licenses for illegal aliens and subsequent flip-flop on the issue.

By coming out in support of licenses for illegal aliens she has taken a stance that national polling data shows 77% of Americans disagree with! Then by reversing her stance to oppose licenses for illegal aliens, she has angered the 15% of Americans that support the program. All the while, she has shown 100% of Americans that either side of the immigration debate cannot trust her! The results will be a first class campaign killer that will send Hillary’s support numbers down on a deadly spiral similar to the “McCain Plunge” that took him from the first place spot in the GOP Primary to 4th place due to his overt support for “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” which is widely viewed as Amnesty for illegal aliens.

Clinton came out in support of licenses for illegal aliens when asked about Governor Elliot Spitzer’s (D-NY) plan to give licenses to illegal aliens during the Democratic Presidential debates at Drexel University on October 30, 2007. She went on to criticize President George Bush for not passing “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” which was an amnesty plan offered to rewrite existing immigration laws that go un-enforced, despite a super majority of support from American citizens, and place illegal aliens in the US on a path to citizenship.

..... more --> http://www.alipac.us/article-2729-thread-1-0.html

rodent
11-19-2007, 09:00 PM
http://www.alipac.us/article-2729-thread-1-0.html

It’s Illegal Immigration Stupid! Why McCain and Hillary Will Never Be President

November 19, 2007

by
William Gheen
President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

The next round of polling data will show a dramatic drop in support for the candidacy of Hillary Clinton for President. We know this because of the precedent set by John McCain and Senators Harry Reid, Lindsay Graham, and Trent Lott who all experienced massive drops in their support levels after making the mistake of coming out in favor of assistance for or amnesty for illegal aliens instead of enforcement of our existing immigration laws.

Hillary Clinton will take the “McCain Plunge” because of her recent support for licenses for illegal aliens and subsequent flip-flop on the issue.

By coming out in support of licenses for illegal aliens she has taken a stance that national polling data shows 77% of Americans disagree with! Then by reversing her stance to oppose licenses for illegal aliens, she has angered the 15% of Americans that support the program. All the while, she has shown 100% of Americans that either side of the immigration debate cannot trust her! The results will be a first class campaign killer that will send Hillary’s support numbers down on a deadly spiral similar to the “McCain Plunge” that took him from the first place spot in the GOP Primary to 4th place due to his overt support for “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” which is widely viewed as Amnesty for illegal aliens.

Clinton came out in support of licenses for illegal aliens when asked about Governor Elliot Spitzer’s (D-NY) plan to give licenses to illegal aliens during the Democratic Presidential debates at Drexel University on October 30, 2007. She went on to criticize President George Bush for not passing “Comprehensive Immigration Reform” which was an amnesty plan offered to rewrite existing immigration laws that go un-enforced, despite a super majority of support from American citizens, and place illegal aliens in the US on a path to citizenship.

..... more --> http://www.alipac.us/article-2729-thread-1-0.html

I really don't get why our politicians want low-skilled illegal immigrants. They don't even vote in high turn outs. If it's big business that wants cheap labor, it'd be easier to just give the poor tax cuts so they can perform the job more cheaply.

The illegal immigration thing makes me so angry. Last night, at 4AM, the illegals were out on the street beeping their horns and playing loud salsa music. God damn idiots. They need to be deported.

And yes, I live in Rudy Giuliani's sanctuary city.

adwads
11-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Don't even get me started on illegal immigration. I'm in los angeles and its awful here. The whole city has changed dramatically in the past 8 years since our idiot president took office.

rodent
11-19-2007, 09:21 PM
Don't even get me started on illegal immigration. I'm in los angeles and its awful here. The whole city has changed dramatically in the past 8 years since our idiot president took office.

I used to live in Westwood. It wasn't so bad in Westwood, but the illegals are still one reason I left.

The thing that angered me the most was when the landscaping illegals would go onto the highway in their beat-up, busted trucks and not protect the back of their truck. Things would fall out on the highway and be very dangerous. The stuff could easily kill or hurt someone.

Then, the city had the nerve to jack up my property taxes another $700 a year. Their reasoning was that they wanted to create more space for students -- most of whom were illegal. All the illegals and Hispanics in the city cheered, but it was the last straw for me.

I'm not really some hardcore racist, but whenever illegals take over a neighborhood it turns into pure garbage. Trash on the street, loud music at night, more crime. Not to mention, the hospitals are packed. If you go to the ER at 6pm, you won't leave until 4AM, because the ER is packed with illegals. If you want to live without these problems, you have to do what I did -- move into a neighborhood where a 1 bedroom apartment that's decent costs $400,000.

Then, after getting fed up with LA, I found a job in NYC. NYC is another sanctuary city. Our subways are packed with illegals who have diseases. The rents are high because the population is totally packed up with illegals. The police don't care and the schools are total garbage. Nobody even speaks English in parts of NY. I taught myself basic Spanish just to be able to live in an area with affordable rents.

Americans who say it's racism just do not know what's coming. They will be in for a surprise when they find out what Hispanic culture shock is headed their way.

Pete
11-19-2007, 09:54 PM
A lot of dollars flow down to Mexico, where they are still welcome, so illegals help to prop up the dollar.

Illegals pay Social Security taxes with little hope of collecting, so there's another bonanza.

The neocons need some bodies for warfare, let's not forget that. As far as I know, illegals are as welcome in the Army as anybody.

Sure, big businesses like illegals, especially in agriculture.

I think the biggest thing is preparing for the NAU. The talk about pandering for votes is BS, because with both sides pandering, who will illegals and the amnestied vote for?