PDA

View Full Version : Police arrest man for being naked in his own house

sailingaway
09-28-2012, 08:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekU6M2wXSv0

asurfaholic
09-28-2012, 08:12 PM
this has happened to me. worst feeling ever.

edit. should add that i didnt watch the video, so circumstances may be different, but thread title = me

Dr.3D
09-28-2012, 08:19 PM
The peeping tom should have just knocked on the door and told him she could see him through the windows and ask him not to do that in the future. And he could probably have her arrested for peeping through his window.

LibertyEagle
09-28-2012, 08:27 PM
This is beyond ridiculous. It sounds like the people who saw him were trespassing on his property. If the cops wanted to harass someone, it should have been them.

Dr.3D
09-28-2012, 08:28 PM
I guess people are worried someone will get brain damaged if they see a guy in the buff.

Edit: Forget that, I guess they are already brain damaged if they call the police to complain about somebody not wearing clothes in their own home.

Carson
09-28-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm only half prejudice. I'd be okay with this if he was a women.

fr33
09-28-2012, 08:53 PM
This is outrageous!! It's illegal to be a human being these days.

coastie
09-28-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm only half prejudice. I'd be okay with this if he was a women.

Ew.

american.swan
09-28-2012, 09:25 PM
This nonsense is one thing you currently wouldn't have a problem with in Canada. The courts in Canada have ruled something to the effect of "then don't look."

Dr.3D
09-28-2012, 09:26 PM
This nonsense is one thing you currently wouldn't have a problem with in Canada. The courts in Canada have ruled something to the effect of "then don't look."
That's the way it should be.

If your eye offends you, pluck it out.

FrancisMarion
09-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Do you ever feel like the whole judicial system is rent seeking? Its like a big circle jerk between cops, attorneys, and the courts all over more $$$.

Please tell me I'm wrong.

fr33
09-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Do you ever feel like the whole judicial system is rent seeking? Its like a big circle jerk between cops, attorneys, and the courts all over more $$$.

Please tell me I'm wrong.Yep. How can one receive a fair trial when the cops, attorneys, and judges all represent the same entity?

FrancisMarion
09-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Yep. How can one receive a fair trial when the cops, attorneys, and judges all represent the same entity?

Thanks for juries. too bad you would already be 3K deep after the process.....

QuickZ06
09-28-2012, 09:54 PM
Adam and Eve would have a real hard time fitting in these days.......

Dr.3D
09-28-2012, 09:54 PM

That's why my dad always told me, justice if only for the rich.

Anti Federalist
09-28-2012, 10:24 PM

You are wrong.

Or, in the words of Hannibal Lecter, "No, that is incidental."

The money is secondary.

The primary reason for all this is much more dark and much harder to stop.

Control.

This is about getting you to walk on eggshells 24/7.

This is about making understand exactly who is in control here.

This is about you understanding that doom, in the form of heavy handed state enforcement of God knows what, may happen at any second, for any reason, or for no reason at all.

It's called a "police state".

Brian4Liberty
09-28-2012, 10:28 PM
This story is at least a year old.

AGRP
09-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Serves him right for being born with a human body! Give him the year!

FrancisMarion
09-28-2012, 10:51 PM
I might go ask for a jury trial and a public defender over my jaywalking ticket.

Hey Restore, been waiting for that first post!

idiom
09-28-2012, 11:28 PM
The peeping Tom was trespassing to boot.

Kodaddy
09-28-2012, 11:36 PM
See something, say something...

BlackTerrel
09-28-2012, 11:40 PM
"up to one year in jail"

Are people fucking nuts? Arrest the person that called the cops!

opal
09-28-2012, 11:40 PM
*hello?*
yes.. I've seen something and I'd like to say something

ok.. go ahead

the wheels on the bus go round round round.. round round round.. round round round.. all through the town

Don Lapre
09-28-2012, 11:45 PM
This story reminded me of the dude who was arrested for gettin' it on with a picnic table in his back yard. :)

Art Price.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/messiercat/blog/Art20Price20-20Bellevue.jpg

A neighbor saw Art Price Jr., 40, completely naked, copulating with his picnic table.
So like any concerned citizen, he began rolling the video camera...

http://voices.yahoo.com/man-arrested-having-sex-his-patio-table-1333529.html?cat=17

What's the world coming to when you can't even sex up a cute table on your own property??

sharpsteve2003
09-29-2012, 02:16 AM
Original
Uploaded by gigabytexxl on Oct 21, 2009
http://youtu.be/57yi3Asgov4

Indy Vidual
09-29-2012, 04:04 AM
This story reminded me of the dude who was arrested for gettin' it on with a picnic table in his back yard. :)

Art Price.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/messiercat/blog/Art20Price20-20Bellevue.jpg

A neighbor saw Art Price Jr., 40, completely naked, copulating with his picnic table.
So like any concerned citizen, he began rolling the video camera...

http://voices.yahoo.com/man-arrested-having-sex-his-patio-table-1333529.html?cat=17

What's the world coming to when you can't even sex up a cute table on your own property??

A picnic table?
I've heard grapefruits and some melons work well, but I wouldn't really know. :o

Bern
09-29-2012, 05:52 AM
This is why I always wear a barbarian style loin cloth instead of walking around full monty.

acptulsa
09-29-2012, 06:34 AM
There was a joke that was common when I was young. A woman calls the cops and complains that her next door neighbors are having sex with their curtains open. She tells him it's horrible, complains about how offended she is, and implores him to think of the neighborhood children. The cop looks at the house next door and sees nothing. The woman then leads him to the bathroom, hands him a small pair of binoculars and instructs him to stand on that chair.

Haven't heard that joke told in a very long time. Guess it just ain't funny any more.

presence
09-29-2012, 06:44 AM
Nullification

acptulsa
09-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Nullification

If he can afford a jury trial. Remember, these days they even charge the innocent court costs. Consider it a fine for getting in the way of an incompetent cop.

Galileo Galilei
09-29-2012, 07:58 AM
I had a friend who something like this happened to. He was charged, and then he ended up committing suicide because of it, after he defended himself in court and was found guilty. This happened in Madison, Wisconsin in 1997. Google "Tim Wing".

angelatc
09-29-2012, 08:04 AM
This is old. He was convicted (http://blogs.findlaw.com/legally_weird/2009/12/eric-williamson-convicted-of-breaking-indecent-exposure-law.html). The woman that turned him in tells a different story, (http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1790464) but I think she's just a bitch with a stick up her butt.

kathy88
09-29-2012, 08:10 AM
This is old. He was convicted (http://blogs.findlaw.com/legally_weird/2009/12/eric-williamson-convicted-of-breaking-indecent-exposure-law.html). The woman that turned him in tells a different story, (http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1790464) but I think she's just a bitch with a stick up her butt.

They were on HIS property? I think I remember something about this, vaguely...

CaptainAmerica
09-29-2012, 08:17 AM
So the crime is having a window?
which reminds me of a funny scene from Arrested Development with the character Tobias who is a "never nude"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC7Q715LqPA

Cops like that are stupid,and judges like that deserve prison.

Elwar
In Florida nudity is illegal.

The statute does not specify private or public.

presence

He APPEALED and WON.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2489317/posts

April 8, 2010
He was found not guilty Wednesday by a Fairfax County Circuit Court jury after less than 20 minutes of deliberations, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

The Young Turks news segment on the subject:
http://videosift.com/video/TYT-NOT-GUILTY-Man-Arrested-For-Being-Nude-At-Home

PaulConventionWV
09-29-2012, 08:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekU6M2wXSv0

There's no way they'll be able to prove intent, which they have to do to convict him. They can't prove he was trying to make them see, especially when he clearly wasn't. He was just standing in the kitchen, minding his own business.

It does bring a whole new meaning to see something, say something.

PaulConventionWV
09-29-2012, 08:19 AM
This is beyond ridiculous. It sounds like the people who saw him were trespassing on his property. If the cops wanted to harass someone, it should have been them.

I didn't get that impression. I thought they were sitting in their car. They could have made that a little more clear.

PaulConventionWV
09-29-2012, 08:21 AM

You're not wrong. That's the whole freaking point of 90% of the judiciary these days.

presence
09-29-2012, 08:23 AM
In Florida nudity is illegal.

The statute does not specify private or public.

Gimme a link to the statue; people have to bathe.

donnay
09-29-2012, 08:25 AM
Serves him right for being born with a human body! Give him the year!

Are you serious?

PaulConventionWV
09-29-2012, 08:25 AM
You are wrong.

Or, in the words of Hannibal Lecter, "No, that is incidental."

The money is secondary.

The primary reason for all this is much more dark and much harder to stop.

Control.

This is about getting you to walk on eggshells 24/7.

This is about making understand exactly who is in control here.

This is about you understanding that doom, in the form of heavy handed state enforcement of God knows what, may happen at any second, for any reason, or for no reason at all.

It's called a "police state".

There is that, but I don't think he's wrong. After all, the money is what's holding most of it together. Traffic tickets wouldn't be nearly as profitable if a fraction of the people pled "not guilty." If they did that, the system would fall apart, so I think a very large part of it has to do with revenue generation. The control apparatus is a primary reason for a lot of it, but they need the money. Of course it all goes hand in hand, so it's a bit hard to distinguish between what's for control and what's for money, but they are both very important.

donnay
09-29-2012, 08:26 AM
This is one reason why I do not like neighbors.

The woman and her 7 year old were clearly in the wrong. Why can't I get on a jury for cases like this?

donnay
09-29-2012, 08:29 AM
There's no way they'll be able to prove intent, which they have to do to convict him. They can't prove he was trying to make them see, especially when he clearly wasn't. He was just standing in the kitchen, minding his own business.

It does bring a whole new meaning to see something, say something.

It doesn't matter anymore--especially in a police state. You're guilty until proven innocent, usually no real trial and no jury.

Dr.3D
09-29-2012, 08:32 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why there are laws preventing people from being seen nude. Who does it hurt when someone is seen nude? Does it cause brain damage? Does it cause failing eyesight? What is the damage?

PaulConventionWV
09-29-2012, 08:41 AM
He APPEALED and WON.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2489317/posts

http://videosift.com/video/TYT-NOT-GUILTY-Man-Arrested-For-Being-Nude-At-Home

Awesome news. I knew they couldn't logically find him guilty. There's no way to prove he intended for that to happen.

PaulConventionWV
09-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Are you serious?

I think that was clearly sarcasm.

PaulConventionWV
09-29-2012, 08:43 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why there are laws preventing people from being seen nude. Who does it hurt when someone is seen nude? Does it cause brain damage? Does it cause failing eyesight? What is the damage?

It causes your kids to go ape shit for sexual stimulation and turns them into sex maniacs, or so they would have you believe.

Dr.3D
09-29-2012, 08:48 AM
It causes your kids to go ape shit for sexual stimulation and turns them into sex maniacs, or so they would have you believe.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it doesn't do anything like that at all. People are just so used to not seeing nudity, they can't imagine anything else.

I'm sure those people who take their kids to nudist camps don't see their kids going ape shit for sexual stimulation.

KMX
09-29-2012, 08:58 AM
Crazy

Ronulus
09-29-2012, 09:13 AM
Why was a lady and 7 yr old boy walking in his front yard at 5:30 in the morning anyways? Shouldn't he be able to press charges against her for trespassing? (Oh wait no you have to have no trespassing signs on your property and 100 yards before you property).....

The other shitty thing about this. The fact that if a guy saw a naked woman through a window, the guy would be the one going to jail for being a peeping tom and invading someones privacy. Yet in this case it's the guys fault. It's always the guys fault. How juvenile we are as a species that we are allowed to be offended by everything.

Dr.3D
09-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Why was a lady and 7 yr old boy walking in his front yard at 5:30 in the morning anyways? Shouldn't he be able to press charges against her for trespassing? (Oh wait no you have to have no trespassing signs on your property and 100 yards before you property).....

The other shitty thing about this. The fact that if a guy saw a naked woman through a window, the guy would be the one going to jail for being a peeping tom and invading someones privacy. Yet in this case it's the guys fault. It's always the guys fault. How juvenile we are as a species that we are allowed to be offended by everything.
That's just the thing, why should offending someone be against the law?

Ronulus
09-29-2012, 09:25 AM

Really. It doesn't harm someone. It's just "I don't agree with someone saying curse words or showing their skin above their knees, lets call the police".

acptulsa
09-29-2012, 09:27 AM

What does 'should' have to do with it?

Now let me ask you a question. Can you think of a quicker or better way to sell dumb mundanes on tyranny?

Dr.3D
09-29-2012, 09:30 AM
What does 'should' have to do with it?

Now let me ask you a question. Can you think of a quicker or better way to sell dumb mundanes on tyranny?
Seems they bought into it decades ago.

presence
09-29-2012, 11:27 AM
Really. It doesn't harm someone. It's just "I don't agree with someone saying curse words or showing their skin above their knees, lets call the police".

So you've noticed your burka?

HOLLYWOOD
09-29-2012, 12:15 PM
John Stossel, "Everything is Illegal"

Another example of every right to call America a "POLICE STATE"

Peepin Mom dragging a 7 year old out at 5 AM and trespassing... You know the DA "coached" this woman and kid in court.

PS: Brainwashing of America... Fasco-corporate TV/Radio, a nation of lemmings

I would file ANY frigin complaint/accusation against this woman just to drag her dumbass into jail/court to see how the modus operandi works your rights and liberties. It's the only way to sink into their Palov's Bell Brains.

jonhowe
09-29-2012, 01:15 PM
this has happened to me. worst feeling ever.

edit. should add that i didnt watch the video, so circumstances may be different, but thread title = me

Not to pry, but what happened?

anaconda
09-29-2012, 02:32 PM
This is outrageous!! It's illegal to be a human being these days.

I think that's the idea.

DamianTV
09-29-2012, 04:08 PM
Life is a series of reactions.

What defines who we are is how we choose to react. If we want our kids to grow up and be traumatized by every little thing (no pun intended there), then we teach them that the appropriate way to react to seeing human genitals is to freak out and call the cops, then focus on how "bad" that situation was. It is the way we choose to react, and how we teach our kids to choose to react to little shit like this that creates a whole society of fucked up individuals. We are the only species of animals that wears clothes for various purposes, but our mental state has become that we wear clothes to hide our junk, not to get skin burns when we cook bacon, prevent ourselves from getting cold, or not be injured in hazardous enviornments. It is almost as if people are being expected to feel guilty because they even have 'junk' to begin with. The guilt of even having genitals has been entrenched into our minds so deeply that it can be used to manipulate us into doing things we would not ever do of our own conclusions, but would do due to the external influences.

If our culture were to freak out at various types of objects that could resemble genitals in some way shape or form, we'd have a guilt ridden pharmacutical dependant sexually deviant society that would be hopelessly lost, but isnt that what we have already? Whats next? Try to make banans go extinct because it slightly resembles the shape of a one eyed trouser snake? Prohibit looking at mushrooms because it has a "cap"? Require a License of photography of Mexican Foods because the shape of a corn tortilla might be viewed as some as Labia? How about Cock Rock Mountain, should we blow a wad (of cash) to demolish it because it kind of looks like something? Wesley Snipes was right, we have become a Brady Bunch pussy whipped version of ourselves that are incapable of critical thinking.

But what if it wasnt just the Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger that we went batshit crazy over? There was a time when viewing the ankles of our fairer sex was frowned upon. Should all the men be expected to immediately respond by popping uncontrollable raging throbbing boners at the very mention of a woman with a hole in the knee of her jeans? What then? A woman wears flip flops to the grocery store and you need a cleanup on isles 3, 4 and 5? We could go incredibly deep into the psychosis that has penetrated into our way of thinking, but lets stop kidding ourselves about needing to see doctors for erections that last longer than four hours every time we catch a glimpse of an earlobe and conclude that since everyone has these body parts, we should react to seeing those bits of skin as if it were an elbow or some other body part that there probably arent even fetishes for.

Sexual deviance is the product of the influence a sexually deviant society has on an individual. Just dont fry your eggs naked.

(edit: yes, some of those things were supposed to be funny...)

Dr.3D
09-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Life is a series of reactions.

What defines who we are is how we choose to react. If we want our kids to grow up and be traumatized by every little thing (no pun intended there), then we teach them that the appropriate way to react to seeing human genitals is to freak out and call the cops, then focus on how "bad" that situation was. It is the way we choose to react, and how we teach our kids to choose to react to little shit like this that creates a whole society of fucked up individuals. We are the only species of animals that wears clothes for various purposes, but our mental state has become that we wear clothes to hide our junk, not to get skin burns when we cook bacon, prevent ourselves from getting cold, or not be injured in hazardous enviornments. It is almost as if people are being expected to feel guilty because they even have 'junk' to begin with. The guilt of even having genitals has been entrenched into our minds so deeply that it can be used to manipulate us into doing things we would not ever do of our own conclusions, but would do due to the external influences.

If our culture were to freak out at various types of objects that could resemble genitals in some way shape or form, we'd have a guilt ridden pharmacutical dependant sexually deviant society that would be hopelessly lost, but isnt that what we have already? Whats next? Try to make banans go extinct because it slightly resembles the shape of a one eyed trouser snake? Prohibit looking at mushrooms because it has a "cap"? Require a License of photography of Mexican Foods because the shape of a corn tortilla might be viewed as some as Labia? How about Cock Rock Mountain, should we blow a wad (of cash) to demolish it because it kind of looks like something? Wesley Snipes was right, we have become a Brady Bunch pussy whipped version of ourselves that are incapable of critical thinking.

But what if it wasnt just the Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger that we went batshit crazy over? There was a time when viewing the ankles of our fairer sex was frowned upon. Should all the men be expected to immediately respond by popping uncontrollable raging throbbing boners at the very mention of a woman with a hole in the knee of her jeans? What then? A woman wears flip flops to the grocery store and you need a cleanup on isles 3, 4 and 5? We could go incredibly deep into the psychosis that has penetrated into our way of thinking, but lets stop kidding ourselves about needing to see doctors for erections that last longer than four hours every time we catch a glimpse of an earlobe and conclude that since everyone has these body parts, we should react to seeing those bits of skin as if it were an elbow or some other body part that there probably arent even fetishes for.

Sexual deviance is the product of the influence a sexually deviant society has on an individual. Just dont fry your eggs naked.

Yep, you pretty much hit the nail on the head there. Many people are gymnophobic because it has been pounded into them to be that way. They actually believe there is something wrong with seeing human anatomy. If they had been brought up seeing all those things all of their lives, they wouldn't think a thing about it when somebody happened to be seen without clothing. It's conditioning that has gotten us into this state of mind.

LOL, there are actually some people who wanted the penis to be taken off of the buffalo that was on the back of the Indian head nickel.

DamianTV
09-29-2012, 05:07 PM
I have two Giant Alaskan Malamutes. They are brother and sister, but they have different types of fur coats. The female has what we call a "Wire Coat" which means it is very straight and medium length. The male has a "Wooly Coat", which is much longer and very wavy. The reason I bring this up is because of the different types of fur, you can see my female dogs asshole, but the fur on my male grows in such a way that you cant see his browneye at all.

The perversion of thinking has grown to such an extent that there are a lot of people who now actually believe that we should be trying to hide our dogs rectums in public.

http://incrediblethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Rear-Gear-Butt-Covers-for-Pets.jpg

How depraved does a society have to be that even a small group of people would think that the image above should be required by law for all animal owners?

donnay
09-29-2012, 05:35 PM
I think that was clearly sarcasm.

Oh I know...I was just giving him a dose of his own medicine. Of course I won't be taking what he said completely out of context and post it as my signature, nonetheless.

Dr.3D
09-29-2012, 05:37 PM
I have two Giant Alaskan Malamutes. They are brother and sister, but they have different types of fur coats. The female has what we call a "Wire Coat" which means it is very straight and medium length. The male has a "Wooly Coat", which is much longer and very wavy. The reason I bring this up is because of the different types of fur, you can see my female dogs asshole, but the fur on my male grows in such a way that you cant see his browneye at all.

The perversion of thinking has grown to such an extent that there are a lot of people who now actually believe that we should be trying to hide our dogs rectums in public.

http://incrediblethings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Rear-Gear-Butt-Covers-for-Pets.jpg

How depraved does a society have to be that even a small group of people would think that the image above should be required by law for all animal owners?
I believe that stems from all of the city folks who have never spent time on a farm with all of the animals. Used to be, most people were familiar with breeding and raising animals for food, but that time has passed and now, most kids have no idea where meat comes from.

Edit: Reminds me of the time I went to the vet and one of the people there asked me how I could tell if a dog voted for Obama. I asked him how and he told me, "Just look under their tail for the Obama symbol."

michaelwise
09-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Sue the fucking cunt who made the complaint and have her arrested as a peeping tom.

Kylie
09-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Bunch of fucking ninnies.

I will walk around butt ass naked in my house if I so choose. And if you don't like it you can kiss my ass.

I will also sunbathe topless on the river, along with most of my other friends. Hell, our kids have grown up around that, not that we purposefully put them in those situations(but a boy can see a boob even if it's a half mile away). When we had the kids with us boating, we wouldn't go up and hang out with the half/fully naked adults, not because it would affect our children as much as it would make the adults uncomfortable. And they're just out having a good time, ain't hurting nobody, so why would I harsh their mellow?

Now the kids are old enough that they can choose whether to go boating or not, so we have free weekends to do with what we choose, and we sometimes choose the nekkid boatin :toady: