PDA

View Full Version : Obama Lies, Stevens Died

Frank DeMartini
09-28-2012, 11:53 AM
This is an article about the Obama Administration's out and out lies regarding the Libyan incident. Maybe this is the event that will cause him to lose. What do you think?

http://www.hollywoodrepublican.net/2012/09/obama-lies-stevens-died/

Acala
09-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Americans expect their politicians to be blatant liars. And corrupt too. They don't care.

libertyjam
09-28-2012, 12:10 PM
The vast majority will never even know about it.

Travlyr
09-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Do you think the Republicans will be better than Obama? How so?

And, if you don't mind, remind me why the U.S. military is running drones over the heads of the people in the Middle East. I still don't understand that one.

RockEnds
09-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm confused. Admittedly, I don't watch the msm very often. The administration is actually saying that the entire situation at the embassy in Libya is over this movie? I guess it has been my understanding that only the protests outside were sparked by the movie, and it served as a convenient distraction for the attack. I guess I don't even know what the propaganda is anymore. The official explanation is the movie then? For the whole thing? Just a bunch of people randomly gathering for a protest who happened to storm an embassy and kill the ambassador?

nm

I found where Panetta has stated it was a planned attack. The link in the original post made it sound as if they were saying the whole thing was the result of the protest over the movie. I was confused.