PDA

View Full Version : Voter Fraud Caught On Tape

donnay
09-26-2012, 11:15 PM
Voter Fraud Caught On Tape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93AAtoWemE8&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93AAtoWemE8&feature=player_embedded

She Got Caught: Colorado Woman From County Clerk's Office Registering Only Romney Voters!

She worked for the GOP.

FrankRep
09-26-2012, 11:20 PM
Fact Check: FALSE

Video falsely claims to show Colorado county clerk employee registering only supporters of Mitt Romney
http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/09/24/video-falsely-claims-show-colorado-county-clerk-employee-registering-only-supporters-mitt-romney/n5dYxeErFx9NNc8D9ZNyUJ/story.html

Boston.com
09/24/2012

The young woman in a popular Internet video who claims to be working for a Colorado county clerk’s office while registering only people who will vote for Mitt Romney was not working for the clerk’s office.

juleswin
09-26-2012, 11:21 PM
What an idiot, but is this really voter fraud? more like govt bias to me.

juleswin
09-26-2012, 11:25 PM

Video falsely claims to show Colorado county clerk employee registering only supporters of Mitt Romney
http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2012/09/24/video-falsely-claims-show-colorado-county-clerk-employee-registering-only-supporters-mitt-romney/n5dYxeErFx9NNc8D9ZNyUJ/story.html

Thanks for that post. Turns out that its just a case of a confused woman who doesn't even know who she works for. Either way the lie has gone out to the masses and even more people are going to hate Romney for this stupid video

FrankRep
09-26-2012, 11:25 PM
What an idiot, but is this really voter fraud? more like govt bias to me.
Government was not involved.

RonRules
09-26-2012, 11:32 PM
It's a case of donnay posting crap again.

donnay
09-26-2012, 11:35 PM

Boston.com
09/24/2012

The young woman in a popular Internet video who claims to be working for a Colorado county clerk’s office while registering only people who will vote for Mitt Romney was not working for the clerk’s office.

Thanks Frank. I didn't think she worked for the County Clerks Office by the way she hesitated when asked directly. However, I do believe the Romney campaign are trying to get as many people as they can to sign up and vote for him. I think they are desperate.

It's fraud in the sense that this girl was gathering voter information from people and lying about who she worked for. I wonder how many gullible people gave her information?

dbill27
09-26-2012, 11:38 PM
It's a case of donnay posting crap again.

yep

FrankRep
09-26-2012, 11:45 PM
However, I do believe the Romney campaign are trying to get as many people as they can to sign up and vote for him. I think they are desperate.

Every politician does that.

It's fraud in the sense that this girl was gathering voter information from people and lying about who she worked for. I wonder how many gullible people gave her information?

I think she misunderstood the question because it's her job to deliver the registrations to the county clerks office. She was working for the local Romney campaign, but I think about it, I don't see any benefit for her to lie about that. Besides, lying is protected under the first amendment.

donnay
09-27-2012, 12:15 AM
Every politician does that.

I think she misunderstood the question because it's her job to deliver the registrations to the county clerks office. She was working for the local Romney campaign, but I think about it, I don't see any benefit for her to lie about that. Besides, lying is protected under the first amendment.

From the article:

"The current chairman of the El Paso County Republican Party, Eli Bremer, said in an interview that the woman in the video is 20-years-old and was in her first day on the job as a victory office staff member. Bremer said the local GOP works closely with the RNC victory office and that “one thing they hammer into you during training is that every paper you collect must be turned in to the clerk’s office.”"

Not too bright, I take it if she cannot tell someone who she is employed by.

Dr.3D
09-27-2012, 01:17 AM
Wow, for a moment, I thought she was working for Obama.

devil21
09-27-2012, 01:46 AM

Boston.com
09/24/2012

Wait wait hold up hold up. What exactly did you expect the County Clerk to say in response to this video? "Hi, yeah we did that. How you like me now?" NO! How would that girl name the country clerk's office off the top of her head? Im calling bs and I think the video is legitimate.

FrankRep
09-27-2012, 05:26 AM
Wait wait hold up hold up. What exactly did you expect the County Clerk to say in response to this video? "Hi, yeah we did that. How you like me now?" NO! How would that girl name the country clerk's office off the top of her head? Im calling bs and I think the video is legitimate.
Find some proof and get back with us.

kathy88
09-27-2012, 05:39 AM
It turns out she was working for a private firm hired by the board of elections recommended by the GOP. See the Bradblog story from this morning. Nathan Sproule in action again. Romney's boy. So for those who think this has been debunked, it hasn't. She was doing something felonious.

juleswin
09-27-2012, 06:00 AM
It turns out she was working for a private firm hired by the board of elections recommended by the GOP. See the Bradblog story from this morning. Nathan Sproule in action again. Romney's boy. So for those who think this has been debunked, it hasn't. She was doing something felonious.

And the story turns yet again. Now I am not sure what to believe

nobody's_hero
09-27-2012, 06:07 AM

LOL, that's what I was thinking.

There's really not enough evidence on either side to know what's going on here, but

@ FrankRep, that's not much of a 'fact check'. It's more like a second opinion.

In all cases, there are three sides of the story. His side, her side, and the truth.

The video shows one side, Frank Rep's link tells the other side. Now what we have to do is find the truth.

(But if this company is in fact linked to the company out of Florida, well, that's gonna make the El Paso County Clerk's story a bit harder to believe)

FrankRep
09-27-2012, 06:22 AM
Bradblog:

Video Appears to Reveal GOP Voter Registration Worker Screening Out Dems in Colorado (http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9583)
CO Sec. of State, local County Clerk both say it's perfectly legal...

Bradblog
9/25/2012

As it turns out, the registration worker was not working for the El Paso County Clerk's office, according to responses sent to The BRAD BLOG by the CO Secretary of State's office as well as the El Paso County Clerk. Instead, she was a paid employee of the state Republican Committee, as confirmed by the local GOP Chairman. And, incredibly enough, both the Sec. of State and County Clerk, both Republicans, assert that what the registration worker is seen doing in the video, screening out potential voters based on who they might vote for, is absolutely legal in the state of Colorado...

SOURCE:
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9583

nobody's_hero
09-27-2012, 06:29 AM
LOL, you neg-repped me because I basically said your link wasn't a 'fact check.'

Come on FrankRep, what's gotten into you? Wrong side of the bed this morning?

Don't you realize most people here basically have a 'default setting' *not* to trust what a government official says? That alone is enough to make someone skeptical of El Paso Co. Clerk's statements. All I was saying is that we have both sides of the story, now we need to weigh the evidence and figure out which one is more likely truth.

FrankRep
09-27-2012, 06:32 AM
LOL, you neg-repped me because I basically said your link wasn't a 'fact check.'

Fact check.

As it turns out, the registration worker was not working for the El Paso County Clerk's office, according to responses sent to The BRAD BLOG by the CO Secretary of State's office as well as the El Paso County Clerk. Instead, she was a paid employee of the state Republican Committee, as confirmed by the local GOP Chairman. And, incredibly enough, both the Sec. of State and County Clerk, both Republicans, assert that what the registration worker is seen doing in the video, screening out potential voters based on who they might vote for, is absolutely legal in the state of Colorado...

SOURCE:
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9583

nobody's_hero
09-27-2012, 06:43 AM
OKay, I concede that your new link is more convincing than the county clerk's own words. But that's not what you were construing as 'fact' to begin with.

That was simply another side of the story.

Romulus
09-27-2012, 12:45 PM
sounds like the girl was confused and intimidated from some Democrat bully. just my perception.

Zippyjuan
09-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Supporters of both parties were caught doing that in the past presidential election- conducting voter registration campaigns and then tossing out those who indicated they would be voting for the other party.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/2421595/investigation-into-trashed-voter-registrations

Investigation into Trashed Voter Registrations
(Oct. 13) -- Federal, state, and local officials are gathering information about allegations of voter registration fraud that were first raised Channel 8 Eyewitness News.

An employee of a private voter registration firm alleges that his bosses trashed registration forms filled out by Democratic voters because they only wanted to sign up Republican voters.

The allegations have set off a political firestorm stretching from Las Vegas to Washington D.C., and beyond.

As with everything else in this election year, it's now become a political football being tossed between the two parties, with charges and countercharges, but at its core, there still remains the matter of registration forms that were ripped up and tossed in the trash.