PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul does not communicate illegal immigration strategy effectively

Perry
11-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Ron Paul does not communicate illegal immigration strategy effectively.
The bitter irony of this is that Pauls strategy would be the most effective that any candidate has put forth. Possibly the reason for this is that the biggest part of the strategy would simply be to enforce the law. No other major changes would take effective under a Paul administration aside possibly from the termination of birthright citizenship. Illegal immigration policy has clearly turned out to be on of the most important issues in this campaign among both parties.
Ron Paul needs to treat it as such. It is time to put a greater emphasis on this subject or we will be losing votes to the likes of Mike Huckabee.
People need to understand that Ron Paul has the most effective plan to curtail illegal immigration. It is not the failure of the policy but the failure to enforce the policy.

TexicanLady
11-19-2007, 04:16 PM
I noticed that too. I watched his interviews on youtube and when he first started talking about immigration my first thought was; "you just lost my vote". I finished watching the clip, then I understood what he was saying. Many people will not pay attention after they hear the opening statements so won't get the full picture.

I hope he works on this aspect of his speaking and gets the message out there for everyone to understand in the opening statements.

Perry
11-19-2007, 07:23 PM
Hmmm....This thread sure is quiet. Maybe this is an area we won't be able to fix after all.
We can't fix a problem if people don't recognize it.