PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Trying To Get People To Chant His Name LOL

Bastiat's The Law
09-26-2012, 11:26 AM
The Romney implosion continues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclDiN-lcYE&feature=player_embedded#!

opal
09-26-2012, 11:30 AM
whaddayas think.. another 25 point drop and we can feel sorry for the turd.. not vote for him of course.. but just a little AWWWW ya poor cheating bastard

Bastiat's The Law
09-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Now compare that to Ron Paul cutting something akin to a ECW wrestling promo in NH with the crowd feeding off every word!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da6irSCvnZY

Dick Chaney
09-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Obama/Biden 2012 just so I can see the GOP drown in their own stupidity for not nominating Ron Paul.

Acala
09-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Wow. That's just pathetic. But hilarious. Do you suppose he wonders why Ron Paul can't STOP stadiums full of people chanting his name?

brandon
09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
my god.... That was the most awkward thing I've seen in quite some time.

RickyJ
09-26-2012, 11:46 AM
Looks like he was jealous that Ryan was getting chanted and not his own name. He should have just not said anything, but I did notice that he was smiling and laughing about it all. I really don't think he cares too much what people think, he is having fun regardless.

Origanalist
09-26-2012, 11:50 AM
I am no longer mad at Romney, from now on I can just laugh at him. The RNC and the rest of the old gaurd, now that's a different story.

AlexAmore
09-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Rand Paul was standing there thinking "And this guy beat my dad?..Bullshit."

Bastiat's The Law
09-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Romney is so bad at this, my god. What were primary voters thinking...

Romulus
09-26-2012, 11:58 AM
What were primary voters thinking...

He has great hair.

Bastiat's The Law
09-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Imagine the heartbreak and long faces within the establishment GOP when Romney gets stomped. The party will be in complete disarray with razor blades being handed out. We should be at the ready to take advantage of this.

bunklocoempire
09-26-2012, 12:02 PM

Whatever their particular info-tainer was telling them to think.

Romney! Romney! Romney!

lol Someone let the dogs out... again.

brandon
09-26-2012, 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwwAaVmnf4

alucard13mmfmj
09-26-2012, 12:04 PM
I am pretty sure Romney is going to lose. Obama has an army of youngsters and grassroots... while Romney does not. Too bad we dont know any candidate that may have an army of youngtsers and grassroots =S.

Elwar
09-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh boy...memories of the 2008 election crop up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt5YIJVwouE

Romulus
09-26-2012, 12:08 PM
It really takes a special kind of person to lose to Obama after his first term

acptulsa
09-26-2012, 12:17 PM

Butbutbutbutbutbut-----Rupert Murdoch said this would actually work for us! He did!

AlexAmore
09-26-2012, 12:18 PM

That's Romney's concession speech in its entirety.

Bastiat's The Law
09-26-2012, 12:20 PM
I am pretty sure Romney is going to lose. Obama has an army of youngsters and grassroots... while Romney does not. Too bad we dont know any candidate that may have an army of youngtsers and grassroots =S.
I see what you did there ;)

mz10
09-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Rand's blank, apathetic expression is priceless

TheGrinch
09-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Please do not contribute to the media "confusing" Paul Ryan for Rand Paul.

specsaregood
09-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Ryan is in a dangerous position here. It's not a good idea to outshine your big-ego'd rich, powerful boss.

specsaregood
09-26-2012, 12:39 PM

Uhm, Rand is in the shot. And he is expressionless.

TheGrinch
09-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh did not see that. That must have been tough to not bust out laughing...

CaptainAmerica
09-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Romney is truly out of touch with reality

jkr
09-26-2012, 01:08 PM
his ( and their) goal is the destruction of the republic,"libertarian" (like BECK & haNNity) philosophy, and the freedom movement once and for all by confusing the populous in claiming to be something they are not...then we get ru-ru'ed with guilt by association.

and its working

devil21
09-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Oooh sweet jesus.

Couldnt have said it any better.

Dr.3D
09-26-2012, 01:15 PM
He probably would have had better luck with, "Numb nuts, numb nuts, numb nuts."

RickyJ
09-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Romney is truly out of touch with reality

I don't think he was ever in touch with reality. Even as bad as he is with this bad economy he still has a shot to win, even though it is small chance now.

Acala
09-26-2012, 01:25 PM

Yes. A candidate who is pretty much identical to the incumbent on every issue, to the extent you can pin him down, but in a dull and awkward package. There's the man to unseat the incumbent!

The only people who are going to vote for Romney are the knee jerk party line voters. And the voters who really need to see a nuke land in the middle east somewhere and think Romney is the more likely to push the button.

QuickZ06
09-26-2012, 01:32 PM

I have a feeling that the failure of the GOP and Romney is going to be blamed on Ron Paul supporters/3rd party supporters, but mainly us.

Todd
09-26-2012, 01:45 PM
I have a feeling that the failure of the GOP and Romney is going to be blamed on Ron Paul supporters/3rd party supporters, but mainly us.

The entire primary cycle the MSM said we didn't have siginificant numbers and tried to label us an inconsequential voting block. They can't have it both ways.

trey4sports
09-26-2012, 01:46 PM
wow. Just wow.

That is really indicative of this whole race.

acptulsa
09-26-2012, 01:49 PM
Well, as long as they're asking for our help so nicely :rolleyes:, maybe we should go chant for the guy.

I suggest we chant, 'Throw us under the bus!'

TheGrinch
09-26-2012, 01:51 PM
You remember how for years it was the democrats who were just a joke as the republicans were a well-oiled rhetoric machine?

Well, now it's the republicans turn to be the bumbling idiots who keep the dems in control, and I'm not so sure it's unintentional.

newbitech
09-26-2012, 01:55 PM
Mitt Mitt
Mitt Mitt
Mitt Mitt

Acala
09-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Mitt Mitt
Mitt Mitt
Mitt Mitt

Awwww. You're nice!

juleswin
09-26-2012, 02:26 PM
That is kinda weird, why wont the crowd be cheering him? he just freaking came onto the stage. If I were Mitt, I would have jumped into the crowd and bust some real cap on those idiots.

But seriously, they should have been cheering him on. They definitely did him wrong there :(

fr33
09-26-2012, 02:32 PM
That is kinda weird, why wont the crowd be cheering him? he just freaking came onto the stage. If I were Mitt, I would have jumped into the crowd and bust some real cap on those idiots.

But seriously, they should have been cheering him on. They definitely did him wrong there :(He doesn't inspire anyone to cheer. It's up to him to earn it.

jkr
09-26-2012, 02:33 PM
$HITT
$HITT

$HITT
$HITT

TheGrinch
09-26-2012, 02:33 PM

But seriously, they should have been cheering him on. They definitely did him wrong there :(
What goes around, comes around.

Seriously, what has he done to inspire any kind of excitement from anyone? At least Paul Ryan is good at faking being a fiscal conservative and "libertarian".

juleswin
09-26-2012, 02:38 PM
He doesn't inspire anyone to cheer. It's up to him to earn it.

Don't tell me that. These people woke up that morning, took a shower, dressed up and took time out of their day to show up for a Romney rally. They are waving his banner and still not cheering Romney?

Come on m8, that's not right

Acala
09-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Don't tell me that. These people woke up that morning, took a shower, dressed up and took time out of their day to show up for a Romney rally. They are waving his banner and still not cheering Romney?

Come on m8, that's not right

Maybe he is even less impressive in person than on TV? Hard to believe that's possible, but it might be. Perhaps in person you can see the strings?

jkr
09-26-2012, 02:46 PM
MOR FAKE than SLICK WILLEY this WILLARD is...

Kords21
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
It's still embarrassing to see the top of the ticket get dissed while the VP nominee gets more cheers. Another sign that Romney just isn't popular.

Thor
09-26-2012, 02:48 PM

The free dinner certificates said nothing about cheering for him or chanting his name.

specsaregood
09-26-2012, 02:49 PM
It's still embarrassing to see the top of the ticket get dissed while the VP nominee gets more cheers. Another sign that Romney just isn't popular.

Can you imagine if RP was running mate instead of PR?

Kords21
09-26-2012, 03:01 PM

I don't think Romney would even be able to give a speech over the Ron Paul chants.

juleswin
09-26-2012, 03:05 PM
I don't think Romney would even be able to give a speech over the Ron Paul chants.

They would have screened the crowd if that was the case. But wait, who here is really going to vote for Romney because Ron Paul is on the ticket? I don't even know how enthused I would be if Ron was just the VP.

PaulConventionWV
09-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Looks like he was jealous that Ryan was getting chanted and not his own name. He should have just not said anything, but I did notice that he was smiling and laughing about it all. I really don't think he cares too much what people think, he is having fun regardless.

He is trying to make it appear that way. If he is smiling and laughing, it's because he wants you to think he doesn't care, whether he does or not. If something awkward happens, he's not going to ACT awkward. He's going to play it off. That's all he was doing, playing it off like no big deal.

jbauer
09-26-2012, 03:17 PM

Been saying this for months. You litterly could pick up a phone book, flip to a random page and randomly pick a person and end up better then Rmoney. Why the GOP couldn't see that is beyond me at this point. They're so scared of 4 more that they didn't even take 2 seconds to think of WHO they were going to run.

PaulConventionWV
09-26-2012, 03:33 PM

It would make my day to see Romney jump into that crowd and start a mosh pit.

devil21
09-26-2012, 03:38 PM

Another similarity to 2008. If not for Palin, McCain would have lost in historic fashion. Paul Ryan is the only thing Mitt has going for him. Seems like the GOP establishment is satisfied with picking the worst Pres and then trying to rally the base around the VP instead. It's a sure formula for losing but they don't care.

TheGrinch
09-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Been saying this for months. You litterly could pick up a phone book, flip to a random page and randomly pick a person and end up better then Rmoney. Why the GOP couldn't see that is beyond me at this point. They're so scared of 4 more that they didn't even take 2 seconds to think of WHO they were going to run.
They'd rather lose than run a non-bankster-approved candidate.

Times that by 1000 when it comes to Ron Paul. The establishment doesn't care about party or country. They only care about keeping their gravy train going.

The 2 party system is little mroe than an illusion of choice.

anaconda
09-26-2012, 03:52 PM

Where?

dannno
09-26-2012, 03:52 PM

Amazing that Rand of all people is there.. RIGHT there.. but whatever he thinks will get his shit passed..

Where?

Right behind them, on the left.

sailingaway
09-26-2012, 05:31 PM
whaddayas think.. another 25 point drop and we can feel sorry for the turd.. not vote for him of course.. but just a little AWWWW ya poor cheating bastard

Not a chance. He broke it, he bought it.

Athan
09-26-2012, 05:36 PM
It would make my day to see Romney jump into that crowd and start a mosh pit.
Romney would be in history's most akward mosh pit ever. The guy is worse than "Bad Luck Brian" meme.

sailingaway
09-26-2012, 05:37 PM
They would have screened the crowd if that was the case. But wait, who here is really going to vote for Romney because Ron Paul is on the ticket? I don't even know how enthused I would be if Ron was just the VP.

I would, because Ron wouldn't have accepted unless he got something and at minimum would have a microphone in his face every time a significant policy decision was made. Better than retiring to Texas.

But it didn't happen. Romney's money doesn't care if he wins, much, but I am absolutely certain they want Ron far away from the chain of command.

VoluntaryAmerican
09-26-2012, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sLFtF_HH1c

full vid

Rand speaks, 7:30-10-50

edit:

Another interesting part Paul Ryan actually says, "We believe in peace through strength. That means not gutting our military."

MozoVote
09-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Paul Ryan will benefit from the campaign though. He's fortunate that he won't actually have to *serve* under Romney.

This campaign is beginning to remind me of 1996. It had become very hard then, to disguise how lopsided things were - it was obvious Dole was behind and never gaining ground on Clinton.

Feeding the Abscess
09-26-2012, 06:16 PM
The entire primary cycle the MSM said we didn't have siginificant numbers and tried to label us an inconsequential voting block. They can't have it both ways.

They can, and will.

kathy88
09-26-2012, 06:23 PM
OMG that was so embarrassing. What a toolbag.

Origanalist
09-26-2012, 06:32 PM
OMG that was so embarrassing. What a toolbag.

Toolbags are useful, that's an insult to toolbags.

How about a lying, cheating, spineless, neocon one worlder toolbag?

Kregisen
09-26-2012, 06:42 PM
Haha awkward.

nobody's_hero
09-26-2012, 07:04 PM
The bad thing is, I don't even think Romney realizes he comes across as the most arrogant, pompous prick that ever existed.

"No wait. Romney/Ryan, Romney/Ryan. There we go."

The worst thing is, there are people who probably ask "how high?" if Romney says 'jump'.

Thor
09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
"Paul, why didn't they chant my name?"

"Paul, why doesn't my plane window roll down?"

"Paul, tell me like you done before, about them other guys and about us...."

"Ok Mitt, you look over there, and I'll tell you, so you can almost see it...."

"Paul, tell me again about the rabbits..."

nobody's_hero
09-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Priority: Everyone who has a youtube account feel free to down-vote this top comment (wtf, it was posted less an hour ago and has 10 thumbs up) in the OP's linked video. I already voted it down but I only have one account, lol.

Ron Paul is against "Big Government," except when that "Big Government" is the state government, in which case he's totally in favor of it. Paul was no less crazy than any of the other republican candidates, albeit in a different way. People only liked him because he was pro-pot legalization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclDiN-lcYE&feature=player_embedded

Pauls' Revere
09-26-2012, 07:35 PM
This election will be OVER by the time voting crosses the Mississippi.

The West coast need not vote for Obama to win.

NoOneButPaul
09-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Priority: Everyone who has a youtube account feel free to down-vote this top comment (wtf, it was posted less an hour ago and has 10 thumbs up) in the OP's linked video. I already voted it down but I only have one account, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclDiN-lcYE&feature=player_embedded

That comment is true...

Paul thinks the state's should have their own discretion as long as they follow the constitution. Because the constitution is so limited the 10th amendment gave the States the power to be essentially whatever they wanted.

While I'm positive that Paul wouldn't support a big government state I'm also positive he would let it be- he wouldn't believe he had the power to dictate to that particular state what is right or wrong because that state should be protected to practice whatever form of government they wish so long as they followed what was already established in the constitution.

ShaneEnochs
09-26-2012, 07:47 PM

I believe Mitt would have to up his Secret Service detail.

ShaneEnochs
09-26-2012, 07:52 PM
Look at Ryan's face whenever Mitt tries to change the chant. Definitely not a good thing to outshine your boss.

Origanalist
09-26-2012, 07:54 PM
That comment is true...

Paul thinks the state's should have their own discretion as long as they follow the constitution. Because the constitution is so limited the 10th amendment gave the States the power to be essentially whatever they wanted.

While I'm positive that Paul wouldn't support a big government state I'm also positive he would let it be- he wouldn't believe he had the power to dictate to that particular state what is right or wrong because that state should be protected to practice whatever form of government they wish so long as they followed what was already established in the constitution.

I agree.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
LOL. Someone asked me a year ago, If I though Obama would get re-elected. I said if Romney is his opponent, he is a shoe in. The GOP is DONE!

nobody's_hero
09-26-2012, 08:26 PM
That comment is true...

I agree as well, but the tone of the comment is meant to imply that the idea behind a republic is somehow a crazy one. I don't know who all subscribes to the video but undoubtedly this comment was made by someone who supports a powerful central government.

I think of it like the drug issue. Ron Paul has said many times that he would respect state laws ending the war on drugs but he doesn't personally endorse the use of drugs.

Point being: Just because you would allow something doesn't mean you would encourage it. BUT That's not a distinction this top commenter was making, and the comment, as far as I can tell, is intended to make people who believe in decentralized power look like nuts. The context is important.

Ron Paul is against "Big Government," except when that "Big Government" is the state government, in which case he's totally in favor of it.

Replace that with "Ron Paul would decriminalize drugs, in which case he's totally in favor of drug use." If I had to guess, I'd say the comment was made by some rabid nanny stater who thinks the federal government's 'wisdom' shouldn't be questioned. I will say that most of those comments read like a huff-po comment section so it's probably futile to try to thumb-down the misinformation.

JJ2
09-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Wow. And Ron Paul tries to get the crowds to stop chanting his name.

Origanalist
09-26-2012, 08:43 PM
I agree as well, but the tone of the comment is meant to imply that the idea behind a republic is somehow a crazy one. I don't know who all subscribes to the video but undoubtedly this comment was made by someone who supports a powerful central government.

I think of it like the drug issue. Ron Paul has said many times that he would respect state laws ending the war on drugs but he doesn't personally endorse the use of drugs.

Point being: Just because you would allow something doesn't mean you would encourage it. BUT That's not a distinction this top commenter was making, and the comment, as far as I can tell, is intended to make people who believe in decentralized power look like nuts. The context is important.

Replace that with "Ron Paul would decriminalize drugs, in which case he's totally in favor of drug use." If I had to guess, I'd say the comment was made by some rabid nanny stater who thinks the federal government's 'wisdom' shouldn't be questioned. I will say that most of those comments read like a huff-po comment section so it's probably futile to try to thumb-down the misinformation.

If he had not ended it with "People only liked him because he was pro-pot legalization." I could have cared less. As it was I decided to vote him down :)

nobody's_hero
09-26-2012, 08:55 PM
If he had not ended it with "People only liked him because he was pro-pot legalization." I could have cared less. As it was I decided to vote him down :)

Yeah, it's comments like that which make people quickly dismiss Dr. Paul as a kooky one-issue candidate. I think it's unfortunate that the top comment is one that nonchalantly 'writes off' the only congressman who spent his entire political career fighting for freedom. But, 'this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause' (or, in the case of youtube, a lot of 'thumbs up').

I know, I'm guilty of the 'someone is wrong on the internet' syndrome, but this really rubs me the wrong way. I'm getting sick and tired of misinformation being the only information people see.

Bastiat's The Law
09-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Potato meet fork. Done.

Bastiat's The Law
09-27-2012, 03:23 AM
Paul Ryan will benefit from the campaign though. He's fortunate that he won't actually have to *serve* under Romney.

This campaign is beginning to remind me of 1996. It had become very hard then, to disguise how lopsided things were - it was obvious Dole was behind and never gaining ground on Clinton.
Conventional thinking would say yes, Paul Ryan benefits, but Romney might get clobbered here and he's sinking all the other Senate/House races with his stench. Paul Ryan might be damaged goods after this.

John of Des Moines
09-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Nose meet the Stench.

Love Joe's face palm.

nobody's_hero
09-27-2012, 06:21 AM
Conventional thinking would say yes, Paul Ryan benefits, but Romney might get clobbered here and he's sinking all the other Senate/House races with his stench. Paul Ryan might be damaged goods after this.

That's what basically happened to Sarah Palin. Eventually they're going to run out of people willing to be VP with a presidential nominee destined to crash-and-burn, lol.

Imagine what the headlines could be:

"Not one person willing to crash-and-burn with Mitt Romney; Must do it on his own."

Tudo
09-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Why would anyone volunteer to go overseas and murder people or support the occupation to support this regime?

angelatc
09-27-2012, 07:55 AM

No, he asked them to acknowledge Ryan. Then when they did, he apparently thought they should be cheering him too. Definitely awkward!

angelatc
09-27-2012, 07:57 AM

Sure, but Clinton was not presiding over a failed economic policy. This year, the presidency was ours to lose. And we rose to the occcasion in a spectacular fashion.

angelatc
09-27-2012, 07:58 AM

Yes, and the liberal media will scrutinize every move he makes from now on.

specsaregood
09-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Yes, and the liberal media will scrutinize every move he makes from now on.

I'm quite happy about that.

angelatc
09-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Watched it again, and Ryan's body language is off too. He should have been behind Mitt gesturing with his hands to help get the crowd going. Instead.....he motioned it down?

angelatc
09-27-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm quite happy about that.

If they would focus on issues, I'd be fine with that. But if it's going to go Palineaque, they'll destroy his character using lies and distortions, meaning I'll find myself actually defending him from the liberals who post here.

specsaregood
09-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Watched it again, and Ryan's body language is off too. He should have been behind Mitt gesturing with his hands to help get the crowd going. Instead.....he motioned it down?
Cuz like I said, he knows its not wise to outshine your boss. :)

If they would focus on issues, I'd be fine with that. But if it's going to go Palineaque, they'll destroy his character using lies and distortions, meaning I'll find myself actually defending him from the liberals who post here.
fair enough, I just want to see him dirtied up so he is less competition in '16

angelatc
09-27-2012, 08:16 AM
fair enough, I just want to see him dirtied up so he is less competition in '16

It can backfire too. If the media puts out lies and distortions, voters will tune them out when they start pointing out his voting record.

Origanalist
09-27-2012, 08:18 AM
It can backfire too. If the media puts out lies and distortions, voters will tune them out when they start pointing out his voting record.

//

Bastiat's The Law
09-27-2012, 08:21 AM
Clip is blowing up. Almost 500k views in 24 hours!! Joe's double facepalm is epic.

specsaregood
09-27-2012, 08:25 AM

eg: santorum

Feeding the Abscess
09-27-2012, 08:59 AM

Yep, although it's already happened. Ryan gets attacked by MSNBC, and the conservatives go "must be my guy, if those guys hate him! derp"

Sola_Fide
09-27-2012, 09:04 AM

Yes

jclay2
09-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Oh come on guys, mitts self chanting isn't that bad. Remember the good old texas governor? I for one will not feel bad for the republicans when they lose. Just look at the clowns they choose to run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvmKnFY4uk

Acala
09-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Would have been funnier if he had tried to get them to chant "End the Fed".

QuickZ06
09-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Romney lost to McCain in 08 and McCain lost to Obama in 08. Yet Romney is a shoe in :rolleyes:

Yes Ron Paul did not win but the key difference is, he got CHEATED. Pretty pathetic you have to cheat yet still lose the main election.

HOLLYWOOD
09-27-2012, 12:48 PM
Yes what happens when you're trained on teleprompters... once your script is remove, the truth comes out. Romney is just as phony as the RNC/GOP Tampa convention(also scripted).
The Romney implosion continues!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclDiN-lcYE&feature=player_embedded#!

devil21
09-28-2012, 06:54 PM
So what do the smart folks here think about this turn of events? Video enclosed.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/28/MSNBC-Caught-Doctoring-Clip-From-Romney-Ryan-Rally

Was the clip doctored by MSNBC or is Breitbart and the right just running damage control? Im still hearing "Ryan-Ryan" but what do you guys think?

July
09-28-2012, 07:19 PM
So what do the smart folks here think about this turn of events? Video enclosed.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/09/28/MSNBC-Caught-Doctoring-Clip-From-Romney-Ryan-Rally

Was the clip doctored by MSNBC or is Breitbart and the right just running damage control? Im still hearing "Ryan-Ryan" but what do you guys think?

I don't know, but I do see there's a media campaign against Romney, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken out of context. Whatever the case, they made a big deal of it. I predicted that once Romney safely had the nomination locked up, the media would go negative on him, and it really has. Of course, Romney isn't doing much to really help himself either.

fr33
09-28-2012, 07:29 PM

Was the clip doctored by MSNBC or is Breitbart and the right just running damage control? Im still hearing "Ryan-Ryan" but what do you guys think?They may have a point. Here's the cspan video of the whole event. Skip to about 27 minutes in: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Ryani

It sounds to me like some are chanting Romney and some are chanting Ryan at the same time.

Dr.3D
09-28-2012, 07:30 PM
Now I'm hearing rumor that Romney regrets having Ryan on his ticket. This is getting interesting.

fr33
09-28-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't know, but I do see there's a media campaign against Romney, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was taken out of context. Whatever the case, they made a big deal of it. I predicted that once Romney safely had the nomination locked up, the media would go negative on him, and it really has. Of course, Romney isn't doing much to really help himself either.Yep the media fooled the GOP sheep that Romney was The One before the first primary vote was cast. Now they are finishing the job by taking him apart like the terrible candidate that he is.

devil21
09-28-2012, 07:33 PM
They may have a point. Here's the cspan video of the whole event. Skip to about 27 minutes in: http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Ryani

It sounds to me like some are chanting Romney and some are chanting Ryan at the same time.

Maybe not unlike how microphones were positioned away from Paul supporters at debates and conventions to capture only certain "approved" people's applause in sections for manipulation and volume control.

July
09-28-2012, 07:39 PM

Yeah I can hear some "Romney" in there too, some were saying "Ryan" and a few chanting "Paul Ryan" all at the same time.

devil21
09-28-2012, 07:48 PM
If anything, it goes to show how much of a control freak Romney is. He won't even allow the chants to be organic and "grassrootsy". I've heard many times that he's almost OCD about being in control of every detail.

July
09-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Yep the media fooled the GOP sheep that Romney was The One before the first primary vote was cast. Now they are finishing the job by taking him apart like the terrible candidate that he is.

Yeah, what gets me though, is that Republicans will notice the media doing this kind of stuff now, when it's a contest with a Democrat, but when the election is over or primary time rolls around again, they'll go back to believing and trusting it.

RickyJ
09-28-2012, 07:51 PM
Now I'm hearing rumor that Romney regrets having Ryan on his ticket. This is getting interesting.

He didn't help him with Wisconsin and I think that is the main reason he wanted him, and now he is hurting him in Florida, so I can see why he regrets choosing him to be his VP.

green73
09-28-2012, 07:57 PM
The establishment has wanted Obama all along, this is just further proof.

bunklocoempire
09-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Romney brings trying too hard to a whole new level. Leaves this fictional character in the dust. How is that even possible? :confused:

http://s6.postimage.org/5ijma7cdt/David_the_office_28uk_29_36881_1024_768.jpg