PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Why don't you crazy people just get behind Romney so we can get Obama out of the white house? Romney is a true conservative that will protect our 2nd amendment rights, get rid of Obamacare, audit the federal reserve (which apparently is all u loonies whine about, even though Bernanke saved the economy in QE3), and attack Iran before they can nuke Israel. Is this really so much to ask?

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Yes, it is.

Welcome to the forums, though!

deadfish
09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Hey... I think I know this person from Reason H&R comments!

amy31416
09-24-2012, 07:24 PM
LOL!

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 07:24 PM
How amusing.

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:25 PM
I don't see what's so funny. Romney is trying to save us from the Marxist in Chief and you've been crapping all over him the entire political process. Explain yourselves.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 07:26 PM
I'll bite. Name one difference between Obama and Romney.

amy31416
09-24-2012, 07:28 PM
I don't see what's so funny. Romney is trying to save us from the Marxist in Chief and you've been crapping all over him the entire political process. Explain yourselves.

I can't think of a better person to crap upon.

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:28 PM

gay marriage - will restore DaDT
gun control -- obama against guns, romney for guns
healthcare - opposes obama's government healthcare
abortion - romney will repeal roe vs. wade
Israel -- obama is ignoring israel and wont attack iran, romney will
federal reserve -- obama ignores it, romney promises to audit

and tons more. Please just face it, romney is a conservative that does respect our constitution, and obama craps on it.

ronpaulfollower999
09-24-2012, 07:30 PM
If you want a segment of the population to vote for your candidate, you probably shouldn't start off by calling them crazy.

MRoCkEd
09-24-2012, 07:31 PM
I'll allow it!

sailingaway
If you want a segment of the population to vote for your candidate, you probably shouldn't start off by calling them crazy.

So all of the rest of what he says works for you, except the crazy part? And even after I edited his title....

Nirvikalpa
This will be entertaining...

MelissaWV
09-24-2012, 07:32 PM

If I really thought Obama was that shrewd and logical, I would vote for him.

eleganz
09-24-2012, 07:33 PM

and tons more. Please just face it, romney is a conservative that does respect our constitution, and obama craps on it.

Romney has D- with gun owners of America.
Romney will keep most of Obamacare, he went from REPEAL Obama care to REPLACE to being ok with most of it
Romney will not repeal Roe v Wade. you must be dreaming
We don't want Iran to be attacked, you are pandering to the wrong crowd
Romney won't audit shit.

Just face it, you don't even know solid facts about the candidate you're trying to preach and anything about the audience you're preaching it to. You don't give a shit about the Constitution, because you support Romney and he completely SHITS on the Constitution.

You done here?

ronpaulfollower999
09-24-2012, 07:34 PM
So all of the rest of what he says works for you, except the crazy part? And even after I edited his title....

No. It just doesn't make sense for someone to even consider listening to what you say when you start off by calling them crazy.

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:35 PM
No. It just doesn't make sense for someone to even consider listening to what you say when you start off by calling them crazy.

True. But in this case I can't see him being successful in any event. However, he'd be unsuccessful with more friends....

as to those differences the OP listed between Obama and Romney, however....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHwEugWlI1o

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
Me thinks an established member is trolling all of you.

jene277
Gay marriage: Not up to the federal government to decide, get all government out of it. Romney loss
Gun control: As governor of Mass, Romney signed a permanent assault weapons ban into law. Romney loss
Healthcare: Romney wants to repeal AND REPLACE Obamacare. Romney loss
Abortion: Not up to the federal government, leave it to the people of the states to decide. Romney loss
Israel: Israel can defend itself. No entangling alliances or preemptive war. Romney loss
Federal Reserve: Until a month ago, Romney didn't think the Fed should be audited, nor abolished. Romney loss

Next.......

Smart3
09-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Generic response:
Romney hates gays, other minorities, the middle-class, people who have actual jobs, youth, the elderly that use SS/Medicare, Libertarians and Traditional Conservatives, etc

Detailed response:
Romney supports a federal amendment to ban marriage/redefine marriage
Romney supports a federal amendment to ban abortion
Romney supports a war on Iran - a nation that is the victim of American Imperialism
Romney supports the war on drugs.
Romney opposes the legalization of hemp
Romney opposes the legalization of prostitution
Romney opposes the legalization of online gambling
Romney opposes a return to the gold standard
Romney supports the Federal Reserve, and claims to support an audit, but there's no guarantee he'd push for it.
Romney ... do I need go on?

Obama > Romney

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Romney has D- with gun owners of America.
Romney will keep most of Obamacare, he went from REPEAL Obama care to REPLACE to being ok with most of it
Romney will not repeal Roe v Wade. you must be dreaming
We don't want Iran to be attacked, you are pandering to the wrong crowd
Romney won't audit shit.

Just face it, you don't even know solid facts about the candidate you're trying to preach and anything about the audience you're preaching it to. You don't give a shit about the Constitution, because you support Romney and he completely SHITS on the Constitution.

You done here?

I'm thinking the OP might be satire. First post and all....

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 07:39 PM
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when we all come together to gang up on trolls

:cool:

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Romney used to be more liberal but he has since become conservative. Can a man not make life changes for the better, in this case, political ones? Look, you paul bots can attack me all you want -- Ron Paul will never be president and never ever had a chance in the first place. He will allow israel to be nuked and thinks that we were attack on 9/11 because of actions we as a country did -- which is completely wrong, the muslims are just crazy people who hate us for our freedom. I'm not going to debate this anymore, you all are too strung up with your constitution that you won't see reality. Vote Romney or Obama wins again.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Romney used to be more liberal but he has since become conservative. Can a man not make life changes for the better, in this case, political ones? Look, you paul bots can attack me all you want -- Ron Paul will never be president and never ever had a chance in the first place. He will allow israel to be nuked and thinks that we were attack on 9/11 because of actions we as a country did -- which is completely wrong, the muslims are just crazy people who hate us for our freedom. I'm not going to debate this anymore, you all are too strung up with your constitution that you won't see reality. Vote Romney or Obama wins again.

No doubt about it now... Obviously an established member having some fun.

seyferjm
09-24-2012, 07:41 PM

LOL...

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:42 PM
A man can indeed make life changes, but he goes back and forth and back and forth.....

in rhetoric. What conservative policy has he ever actually implemented?

Sola_Fide
09-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Why don't you crazy people just get behind Romney so we can get Obama out of the white house? Romney is a true conservative that will protect our 2nd amendment rights, get rid of Obamacare, audit the federal reserve (which apparently is all u loonies whine about, even though Bernanke saved the economy in QE3), and attack Iran before they can nuke Israel. Is this really so much to ask?

Do people like this really exist?^^^

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:43 PM
No doubt about it now... Obviously an established member having some fun.

I'm assuming that. I think many of us are assuming that.

jene277
It's still fun to pretend he's a real neocon troll. ;) Gotta stay on our game, afterall!

Dick Chaney
A man can indeed make life changes, but he goes back and forth and back and forth.....

in rhetoric. What conservative policy has he ever actually implemented?

Since being governor of massachusets he has not had his chance to prove his new political vision in action -- he has spoken well of it for the past 4 years, and when he becomes president in 2012 and saves this country, you will regret ever doubting him.

torchbearer
09-24-2012, 07:45 PM
I miss the fun trolls. give me GHem any day.

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Do people like this really exist?^^^

Did Bernanke not save the economy? Did you not watch the stock market? It skyrocketed. I hope Romney doesn't place one finger on the federal reserve, because Bernanke has done nothing but improve our countries economic status since becoming FED chairman.

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Since being governor of massachusets he has not had his chance to prove his new political vision in action -- he has spoken well of it for the past 4 years, and when he becomes president in 2012 and saves this country, you will regret ever doubting him.

In the event that occurs I promise to wear sackcloth and ashes for the appropriate period.

However, I feel no need to start shopping for those items at this point.

torchbearer
MY dog is sick.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4106/5052241727_8ee3a7798f.jpg

DanK22

How can Romney respect what he doesn't know? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3BbIPbLSRw
Romney has pledged to repeal and *replace* Obamacare... replace it with what, Romneycare?
Romney promised an audit? Did he come out in support of Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill? His word is meaningless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocXhZRjugDg
Are you seriously using 'Romney will attack Iran' as a reason to support your 'conservative' candidate? If anything, that would be a reason to support Obama.
Romney is for guns? Nice try Dick. http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/25/romney-s-flip-flops-on-gun-control-over-the-years.html

Romney is not a conservative and I'm done voting for the lesser of two evils!

Barrex
09-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-ygXdBpe992SDsAB4G3JhI5u1YUG__2_F0Hfme-xb1BWJEDYLpQ

Can we keep him?
We will keep him just in this thread. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....

affa
09-24-2012, 07:49 PM
don't feed the troll.

ps - nobp.

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:50 PM
DanK22 -- Romney specifically said that he approved an audit that 'wouldn't jeapardize the independence of the Federal Reserve.' We all know what that means..... the kind Sanders put in the bill when he cut the original bill's guts out.

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:50 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-ygXdBpe992SDsAB4G3JhI5u1YUG__2_F0Hfme-xb1BWJEDYLpQ

How can I resist those eyes....?

Don't know if they work on the others, though.

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:51 PM
I am sick and tired of you people harassing me. See this is just another reason not to vote for Wrong Paul -- his supporters are a bunch of disheartening mean people. You can post YouTube videos all you want trying to prove that Romney isn't who he says he is, but as I said before, he has changed. He has become much more conservative. I can feel the passion and patriotism in his voice, he will continue where Reagan and Bush left off which will lead us nowhere but propserity.

Sola_Fide
09-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Did Bernanke not save the economy? Did you not watch the stock market? It skyrocketed. I hope Romney doesn't place one finger on the federal reserve, because Bernanke has done nothing but improve our countries economic status since becoming FED chairman.

lol

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 07:52 PM

Your attempt at humor fails..
you should use the Rollie Eyes emoticon or an "/s" to denote sarcasm.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/boysofsheahem/blog%20graphics%203/1215080106_238.jpg

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Your attempt at humor fails..
you should use the Rollie Eyes emoticon or an "/s" to denote sarcasm.

There was no sarcasm in that statement. I met Mr. Romney, he is a good man and I can see the goodness in his heart. He will save us, and when he does, you'll be the one looking stupid. Face it, Ron Paul lost, and your just angry because of that.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 07:55 PM
I am sick and tired of you people harassing me. See this is just another reason not to vote for Wrong Paul -- his supporters are a bunch of disheartening mean people. You can post YouTube videos all you want trying to prove that Romney isn't who he says he is, but as I said before, he has changed. He has become much more conservative. I can feel the passion and patriotism in his voice, he will continue where Reagan and Bush left off which will lead us nowhere but propserity.

Aw, man. You made my drink come out my nose. Damnit.

torchbearer
09-24-2012, 07:56 PM
There was no sarcasm in that statement. I met Mr. Romney, he is a good man and I can see the goodness in his heart. He will save us, and when he does, you'll be the one looking stupid. Face it, Ron Paul lost, and your just angry because of that.

Romney is so awesome, he doesn't need our votes. Maybe hit up some nursing homes or graveyards?

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh and let us not forget Paul's racist newletters which he approved -- I've not forgotten about those. I bet he's secretly a KKK member.

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Oh and let us not forget Paul's racist newletters which he approved -- I've not forgotten about those. I bet he's secretly a KKK member.

liar

ronpaulfollower999

Ok, I'm convinced! Defeat the Marxist and Obamacare by electing the grandfather of it!

amy31416
Lame.

cajuncocoa
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/Emoticons/corn.gif

torchbearer

he got a donation from a KKK member. I think he is really just a white nationalist who spent the last 30 years championing individuality over group identity just to trick everyone. good eye. thanks for the save.

Dick Chaney
Ok, I'm convicted! Defeat the Marxist and Obamacare by electing the grandfather of it!

Romney didn't make Obamacare, what a silly comment. He wishes to restore the doctor-patient relationship, he said so in the debates.

Bastiat's The Law
09-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Yes, it is.

Welcome to the forums, though!
Obvious troll. You should be banning them Sailing, not welcoming them to troll the forums.

pcosmar

Bye bye.

torchbearer
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/Emoticons/corn.gif

pass some, this is good.
i almost feel like i'm on the fred thompson or herman cain forums.
maybe a romney forum is in order?

ronpaulfollower999
09-24-2012, 08:00 PM
Romney didn't make Obamacare, what a silly comment. He wishes to restore the doctor-patient relationship, he said so in the debates.

Correct! Romney made Romneycare in Massachusetts. He'll obviously know how to administer it better than Obama, since Romney came up with the damn thing.

Mitt! Mitt! Mitt!

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Bye bye.

Yeah, I kinda liked him up to that point.

Dick Chaney
Now I'm getting forum infractions -- see even the Paul Bots don't believe in first amendment rights. thank goodness this crazy old kook wasn't elected president

Anti Federalist
Oh this, PLEAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him. Please dont ban him.

Can we keep him?

cajuncocoa
09-24-2012, 08:02 PM
Now I'm getting forum infractions -- see even the Paul Bots don't believe in first amendment rights. thank goodness this crazy old kook wasn't elected presidentWhat first amendment rights??

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Now I'm getting forum infractions -- see even the Paul Bots don't believe in first amendment rights. thank goodness this crazy old kook wasn't elected president

Libel is not protected by the first amendment, and is forbidden by TOS. And this is private property not government action so the Constitution doesn't apply.

And that whole newsletter issue is utter bullshit and is blown up only because the man is so pure they have nothing else but his failure to proof every newsletter sent out from DC when he was practicing medicine in Texas.

ronpaulfollower999

Yeah. The 1st amendment applies to private organizations. And I thought Romney understood the Constitution?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice

But this is private property and thus subject to the rules the owners/operators of the forums choose, DavidK errr I mean.. Dick Chaney

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 08:04 PM
What first amendment rights??

Some of our first amendment rights are gone because of Obama, but Romney will restore them. Ron Paul would probably get rid of them seeing as his cult followers think I shouldn't be allowed to freely speak my mind about politics.

torchbearer
09-24-2012, 08:05 PM

MIT economics professor Jonathan Gruber, author of the Massachusetts health care law spearheaded by Mitt Romney and an adviser to the White House on the Affordable Care Act, tells John Fugelsang how the bills compare (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/29/romneycare-individual-mandate-jonathan-gruber-mitt-romney-barack-obama_n_1637882.html).
“The Affordable Care Act is basically a more ambitious version of Gov. Romney’s plan,” Gruber says. “At the core they’re the same plan. They have the same what I call ‘three-legged stool’: Reform insurance markets so insurers can’t discriminate; have an individual mandate so everyone participates; and have subsidies to make health insurance affordable.”
Gruber describes the individual mandate as “a free rider penalty,” emphasizing that most Americans will not have to pay the penalty. “We’ve run the experiment. We’ve seen what happens. We did it in Massachusetts. In Massachusetts in this year, we had 44,000 people out of a population of over 6 million pay the penalty, so less than 1 percent of our population actually paid any penalty.”

sailingaway
But this is private property and thus subject to the rules the owners/operators of the forums choose, DavidK errr I mean.. Dick Chaney

Yeah, I picked up on that. Until he started with the 'newsletters' I was inclined to let it slide.

chudrockz
I took an ENORMOUS crap last night after a weekend of intense overeating. I'd vote for that pile in the bowl for President before I'd vote for Romney.

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 08:06 PM

Well I doubt he is going to be elected anyway.
And the alternative is no better,, (no worse for that matter)

But I do hope you get all your wishes and witness WWIII up close and personal. and early.

Anti Federalist
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvjo24RVj61qcpgr3o1_500.gif

NO ONE BUT PAUL!!!!!

cajuncocoa
Some of our first amendment rights are gone because of Obama, but Romney will restore them. Ron Paul would probably get rid of them seeing as his cult followers think I shouldn't be allowed to freely speak my mind about politics.LOL...apparently you know nothing about private property rights.

dean.engelhardt
gay marriage (government needs to stay out of marraige, espesially at the federal. No advantage)

- will restore DaDT (Advantage Obama, Just a plain stupid idea.)

gun control -- obama against guns, romney for guns (Non-issue, but if it makes you feel good, advantage Romney)

healthcare - opposes obama's government healthcare (Romney is the father of government healthcare. Cannot be certian what he'll do with healthcare, but it will surely include indvidual mandate and a fat payday to the healthcare lobby. Face 4 years of Obama or possible 8 for Romney; advantage Obama.)

abortion - romney will repeal roe vs. wade (Not an authority of the office. No advantage)

Israel -- obama is ignoring israel and wont attack iran, romney will (Advantage Obama; mile long)

federal reserve -- obama ignores it, romney promises to audit (Advantage Romney, if fulfilled)

romney is a conservative that does respect our constitution, (Denile is more than just a river in Egypt)

In my book, Romney is 4th best option for office.

#1: Ron Paul
#2 Gary Johnson
#3 Obama (In 4 years there could be a good conservative republican nominated.)
#4 Romney (Liberal record in government. Unknown, scary future in government healthcare. More war/more debt/more sucking up to the fed to pay for it. Federal raids on medical marijiana industry, so if you need it to make it through chemo, just die. Could be in office for 8 years)

sailingaway
09-24-2012, 08:07 PM
Some of our first amendment rights are gone because of Obama, but Romney will restore them. Ron Paul would probably get rid of them seeing as his cult followers think I shouldn't be allowed to freely speak my mind about politics.

Libel is LYING.

You can state your political opinions, in almost all cases. There are a few we don't want around.

EBounding
09-24-2012, 08:08 PM
I love internet humor.

robert9712000
09-24-2012, 08:09 PM
The problem we have with Romney, is we've grown up and learned to reason for ourselves.Upon this new found reasoning we've determined that talk is cheap and if you want to know what a person stands for you judge him by his actions ,not his rhetoric.

Heres a small video i recommend you watch to see if you still think Romney is honest.It's been condensed down to only 20 minutes of flip flops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_pgfWK3sxw&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLFAt-hXr6_nchGtOcsIfEoQ

Anti Federalist
09-24-2012, 08:11 PM
I love internet humor.

This thread could be Epic.

parocks
09-24-2012, 08:12 PM
//

parocks
09-24-2012, 08:14 PM

Rockefeller Republicans are liars. That's what they do. They are Liberals who pretend to be Conservatives. Romney is one of them. It doesn't matter what Romney says. He's a Liberal.

At least with Obama, who is worse, you have enough Republicans who will oppose him to keep stuff from getting passed. With Romney, he'll appeal to party unity in order to pass more big government laws.

And I've heard enough about Israel. Advantage Obama there. I'm not interested in more wars. It's clear that Romney will get us into more wars. Obama has done a bad enough job on that front, we don't need it worse.

We have Obama in check. Make sure you vote for the Republican for US Rep.

kathy88
09-24-2012, 08:14 PM
Jesse Benton. This is your MOTHER. Go back to your room immediately. You are GROUNDED from the computer.

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 08:15 PM
http://thelibertytree.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/crazy-uncle-back-to-his-room.jpg?w=645&h=493

Sola_Fide
09-24-2012, 08:17 PM
that was kind of fun.

Alright...spill it. Who art thou?

LibertyEagle
09-24-2012, 08:18 PM

1. Romney was for gun control when he was Governor of Massachusetts. What makes you think he has changed?
2. While Romney may say he isn't for ObamaCare, he is for his own version of mandated healthcare. Haven't you noticed he says "replace and REPLACE". Have you asked yourself what he is going to replace it with? We should already know from what he did in his own state, which by the way, was the template for ObamaCare.
3. I don't want to preemptively attack Iran! They have not attacked us, nor are they threatening to do so. If Israel chooses to preemptively attack Iran, that is up to them. But, we are a separate nation from Israel. Why should we start a war to appease them and in doing so, threaten our own national security and risk the lives of our young men and women? Also, if you hadn't heard, we are BROKE! We have no money for the wars we are in, much less another, that has absolutely nothing to do with our own national defense.
4. Romney is NOT a conservative. He is a big government Rockefeller-Republican, just like his father was. He doesn't have a conservative bone in his entire body.
5. Maybe Romney will allow a full audit of the Federal Reserve. But, talk is cheap. Especially from Mitt Romney, who changes his rhetoric depending upon which way the wind is blowing.

By the way, have you looked into who is bankrolling his campaign? Goldman Sachs, last time I checked, had funded Mitt's campaign, even more than Romney's. Also, have you noticed that his foreign policy advisors were Bush's too? I'm sorry, but I don't care to vote for more of the warmongering progressive leftist agenda of the neoconservatives. Did you even realize that the initial neoconservatives came from the Democratic Party and were Trotskyites? Ya just can't make this stuff up.

I have a question for you though, Cheney. Since you think Romney is a conservative, why don't you tell me what principles you believe being a conservative is all about.

cajuncocoa
09-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Romney used to be more liberal but he has since become conservative. Can a man not make life changes for the better, in this case, political ones? Look, you paul bots can attack me all you want -- Ron Paul will never be president and never ever had a chance in the first place. He will allow israel to be nuked and thinks that we were attack on 9/11 because of actions we as a country did -- which is completely wrong, the muslims are just crazy people who hate us for our freedom. I'm not going to debate this anymore, you all are too strung up with your constitution that you won't see reality. Vote Romney or Obama wins again.https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/22/l0nLGXH3aUWMRpwfbpgTnA2.jpg

cajuncocoa
09-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Nothing brings all of us regulars together like a good ol' Dick Chaney (sic) ass-whooping!! :D

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 08:21 PM
yes I am a troll, and clearly so, you may have not found it funny but I did. I actually think Dick Cheney is a piece of trash who should rot in hell for crimes against humanity in the 9/11 cover-up, and Romney is a closet-progressive funded by bankers. Still surprised why so many people thought I was serious though. Move along, move along.

cajuncocoa
09-24-2012, 08:22 PM
yes I am a troll, and clearly so, you may have not found it funny but I did. I actually think Dick Cheney is a piece of trash who should rot in hell for crimes against humanity in the 9/11 cover-up, and Romney is a closet-progressive funded by bankers. Still surprised why so many people thought I was serious though.LOL...I thought it was very funny!!

LibertyEagle
09-24-2012, 08:22 PM

You need to read the Constitution, Cheney. Because you don't seem to comprehend that the 1st Amendment pertains to the government restricting your speech. This forum is private property, so the 1st Amendment does not apply.

robert9712000
09-24-2012, 08:23 PM
yes I am a troll, and clearly so, you may have not found it funny but I did. I actually think Dick Cheney is a piece of trash who should rot in hell for crimes against humanity in the 9/11 cover-up, and Romney is a closet-progressive funded by bankers. Still surprised why so many people thought I was serious though. Move along, move along.

because the world is full of idiots

Dick Chaney
LOL...I thought it was very funny!!

Hey I'm glad someone got a kick out of it -- if anything I gave a mental "caffeine" boost to the community this evening. Ron Paul write-in 2012!

LibertyEagle

lol.

I have actually run into people who still think Cheney was a great man.

Barrex
09-24-2012, 08:24 PM

How can I resist those eyes....?

Don't know if they work on the others, though.

Oh this, PLEAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Full disclosure I am more like this guy(with horns):
http://www.shrekchan.org/shr/src/134779563024.jpg
You made him go away... I must admit I had Idea to create new account and start something like this but.... well I have too many crazy ideas so I cant do every single one of them...I sleep walk from time to time and apparently "do" "stuff"...It could have been me but we are both online at the same time so...

Hey Dick (:D), YOU NO FUN ANYMORE....

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 08:24 PM
You need to read the Constitution, Cheney. Because you don't seem to comprehend that the 1st Amendment pertains to the government restricting your speech. This forum is private property, so the 1st Amendment does not apply.

I am Dick Cheney and I do what I want -- if you have a problem my CIA buddies will take care of you.

/endofroleplay

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 08:25 PM
lol.

The man just looks like he's bad business -- not to mention he actually is.

http://cdn.abovethelaw.com/uploads/2012/03/matthews-leno-cheney.jpg

Anti Federalist
09-24-2012, 08:26 PM
Hey Dick (:D), YOU NO FUN ANYMORE....

I am disappoint.

I thought we had a live one there for a few minutes.

cajuncocoa
09-24-2012, 08:28 PM
The man just looks like he's bad business -- not to mention he actually is.

http://cdn.abovethelaw.com/uploads/2012/03/matthews-leno-cheney.jpgHe looks like he would eat a puppy alive. :eek:

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 08:31 PM
He looks like he would eat a puppy alive. :eek:

Not sure, haha, maybe. However I am convinced he stole that heart he used in his transplant from a homeless man on the street.

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2012, 08:32 PM
I miss the fun trolls. give me GHem any day.
And Fire11! :D :D :D That guy needs a radio show or podcast or something. lolz

fr33
09-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Why don't you crazy people just get behind Romney so we can get Obama out of the white house? Romney is a true conservative that will protect our 2nd amendment rights, get rid of Obamacare, audit the federal reserve (which apparently is all u loonies whine about, even though Bernanke saved the economy in QE3), and attack Iran before they can nuke Israel. Is this really so much to ask?neg reps for youuuu

heavenlyboy34
09-24-2012, 08:33 PM
lol.

:eek:

Dick Chaney
09-24-2012, 08:34 PM
neg reps for youuuu

Ohhh come on even after I admitted I was fooking around? :(

fr33
09-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Ohhh come on even after I admitted I was fooking around? :(hah that's what I get for reacting before reading the whole topic. Oh well, it's not like a troll cares about neg reps :P

jbuttell
09-24-2012, 11:53 PM

Does make me wonder though - why the opposition doesn't come here more often for some healthy debate. Sure, people can get a bit rough here, but far less so than most other forums. People just don't have any guts I guess to come here.

Anti Federalist
09-24-2012, 11:55 PM

I'll help get you out of the hole, even though it was dirty trick.

Pauls' Revere
09-24-2012, 11:57 PM
what is the fixation with Israel?

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2012, 12:04 AM
Me thinks an established member is trolling all of you.

I thought that was obvious in the OP. Shoot, I thought that was obvious with just the username and thread title, but I have been known to see something that wasn't there sometimes so I wasn't going to say it.

Indy Vidual
09-25-2012, 12:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU1Y0BzF_5I&feature=related

Indy Vidual
09-25-2012, 12:08 AM
I'll help get you out of the hole, even though it was dirty trick.

Cheap Trick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdwMSONE-aw

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2012, 12:08 AM

If I had to guess, the 'your' was deliberate. :p

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Oh and let us not forget

Lame.

Bye bye.

Yeah, I kinda liked him up to that point.

qft. the psychopath came out from behind the clown mask. :(

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2012, 12:21 AM
what is the fixation with Israel?

LMAO says the guy with a doctored Israeli flag in his avatar. ;) :p

CCTelander
09-25-2012, 12:22 AM
How amusing.

Not so much, no.

DerailingDaTrain
09-25-2012, 01:12 AM
he got a donation from a KKK member. I think he is really just a white nationalist who spent the last 30 years championing individuality over group identity just to trick everyone. good eye. thanks for the save.

:confused:

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2012, 01:40 AM
:confused:

hard sarcasm. None have been more effective championing equal rights for all American than Ron Paul, and people know that, which is why he picks up so very much minority support.

eleganz
09-25-2012, 01:58 AM

LMAO.

opal
09-25-2012, 04:51 AM
*gets through page 2 before remembering the mantra

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS *

Origanalist
09-25-2012, 05:26 AM

See what happens when I go away for just a little while? I miss gems like this! Comedy gold I tell ya.

Origanalist
09-25-2012, 05:32 AM

Can we keep him?

Lol...

opal
09-25-2012, 05:54 AM
*gets through page 2 before remembering the mantra

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS *

oh sure.. now that I've read the thread....
it should come with a warning...

THIS THREAD COULD CAUSE BEVERAGES TO SPEW FROM ORAFACES
THIS THREAD COULD CAUSE KEYBOARD SHORTS
PLEASE PUT DOWN THE BEVERAGES BEFORE YOU READ THIS
AND .. GO PEE

Origanalist
09-25-2012, 05:58 AM
oh sure.. now that I've read the thread....
it should come with a warning...

THIS THREAD COULD CAUSE BEVERAGES TO SPEW FROM ORAFACES
THIS THREAD COULD CAUSE KEYBOARD SHORTS
PLEASE PUT DOWN THE BEVERAGES BEFORE YOU READ THIS
AND .. GO PEE

Hope it wasn't hot coffee out the nose, painful. :)

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:01 AM
LMAO.

Glad I amuse you.

opal
09-25-2012, 06:04 AM
Couldn't get the hot coffee to my mouth.. wore some of it though.

Morning Dick

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:10 AM

Morning Dick

Morning to you Opal. I don't like coffee, I prefer sucking the bone marrow out of dead babies.

http://www.jerhad.com/images/cheney_2.jpg

Origanalist
09-25-2012, 06:13 AM

Morning Dick

Girls get that too?? :confused:

opinionatedfool
09-25-2012, 06:28 AM

If people really wanted the republican party to win they wouldn't have nominated Romney. He has no chance against Obama because he's pretty much Obama.

Read this at your own leasure: http://the-opinionated-fool.blogspot.com/2011/11/mitt-romney-flip-flops-is-this-who-you.html?m=1

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:39 AM
If people really wanted the republican party to win they wouldn't have nominated Romney. He has no chance against Obama because he's pretty much Obama.

Read this at your own leasure: http://the-opinionated-fool.blogspot.com/2011/11/mitt-romney-flip-flops-is-this-who-you.html?m=1

lies.

opinionatedfool
09-25-2012, 06:41 AM

Gun control - hmm... wasn't romney one of the most anti gun governors?
Healthcare - there are video clips of romney being pretty darn positive about obama care. Romney care in MA was used as a blueprint for Obama care according to both Romney and Obama.
Abortion - hmm... I've seen video clips from just a few years ago with Romney saying he was for roe v wade. But romney is like an etch a sketch... if the campaign thinks he need to switch his supposed beliefs to get votes they can just shake it up and start over.
Isreal - yeah, that's just what we need, another war with iran. Anyone who thinks a war with iran would have any benefit what so ever is dilusional. That is actually a very good reason not to vote for romney.
Audit the fed - romney promises a lot of things. Ifit passed the senate right now, I'm pretty sure obama would sign off on auditing the fed too.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Gun control - hmm... wasn't romney one of the most anti gun governors?
Healthcare - there are video clips of romney being pretty darn positive about obama care. Romney care in MA was used as a blueprint for Obama care according to both Romney and Obama.
Abortion - hmm... I've seen video clips from just a few years ago with Romney saying he was for roe v wade. But romney is like an etch a sketch... if the campaign thinks he need to switch his supposed beliefs to get votes they can just shake it up and start over.
Isreal - yeah, that's just what we need, another war with iran. Anyone who thinks a war with iran would have any benefit what so ever is dilusional. That is actually a very good reason not to vote for romney.
Audit the fed - romney promises a lot of things. Ifit passed the senate right now, I'm pretty sure obama would sign off on auditing the fed too.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/trollface-300x300.jpg

opinionatedfool
09-25-2012, 06:46 AM
lies.

You didn't even take the time to read the "lies" or watch the video clips. They are very well sourced and documented. You can choose to bury your head in the sand or you can choose to do an honest analysis of who Romney really is. If you are just going to say "lies" without actually doing an analysis then trying to explain why we won't vote for Romney I a pointless endevour.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:47 AM
You didn't even take the time to read the "lies" or watch the video clips. They are very well sourced and documented. You can choose to bury your head in the sand or you can choose to do an honest analysis of who Romney really is. If you are just going to say "lies" without actually doing an analysis then trying to explain why we won't vote for Romney I a pointless endevour.

None of this aired on FOX news, thus your sources have no credibility.

Working Poor
09-25-2012, 06:52 AM

He is doing a really good job of coming off as a dumb ass. He would have signed the NDAA he is not for freedom.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:53 AM
He is doing a really good job of coming off as a dumb ass. He would have signed the NDAA he is not for freedom.

no he wouldn't of.

opinionatedfool
09-25-2012, 06:55 AM
None of this aired on FOX news, thus your sources have no credibility.

I watch comedy central for my news and fox news for my comedy.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:56 AM
I watch comedy central for my news and fox news for my comedy.

that because comedy central is fake, FOX news is reality.

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2012, 06:56 AM
no he wouldn't of.

Of course the words came out of his own mouth that he would sign it in the form that it arrived on President Obama's desk, but everyone here knows that, because that's when R-money lost the ability to gain most of our number's support...well what few he was still able to garner with that monstrous foreign policy.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 06:58 AM
Of course the words came out of his own mouth that he would sign it in the form that it arrived on President Obama's desk, but everyone here knows that, because that's when R-money lost the ability to gain most of our number's support...well what few he was still able to garner with that monstrous foreign policy.

romney will repeal the ndaa and patriot act -- that what republicans do, we are for freedom and democrat is not

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 07:03 AM
romney will repeal the ndaa and patriot act -- that what republicans do, we are for freedom and democrat is not

lulz That must be why the Republicans started both of those things in the first place. You remember, Dick. You were there; you were in charge at the time. You were the highest ranking jackass in the nation who actually had a brain. Or does the GOP memory hole actually reach inside your warped skull?

cajuncocoa
09-25-2012, 07:10 AM
Morning to you Opal. I don't like coffee, I prefer sucking the bone marrow out of dead babies.

http://www.jerhad.com/images/cheney_2.jpgLOL

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 07:22 AM
lulz That must be why the Republicans started both of those things in the first place. You remember, Dick. You were there; you were in charge at the time. You were the highest ranking jackass in the nation who actually had a brain. Or does the GOP memory hole actually reach inside your warped skull?
Hey I never asked to be Bush's VP, I knew he was a clusterfuck the second I laid eyes on him, and when he talked? Holy crap, what a horror story. In any case I am proud of my achievements and we are much safer because of them.

rprprs
09-25-2012, 07:24 AM
... he will continue where Reagan and Bush left off which will lead us nowhere but propserity.

I was pretty sure right from the OP what was going on here. But, really, NOBODY should have gotten past the above and still been fooled.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 07:25 AM
I was pretty sure right from the OP what was going on here. But, really, NOBODY should have gotten past the above and still been fooled.

Reagan defeated the soviets and because of Bush (and me) Bin Laden is dead.

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 07:27 AM
In any case I am proud of my achievements and we are much safer because of them.

Yeah, especially the way you kept all our defenses busy on a training exercise, and well away from where they were needed eleven years and a couple of weeks ago. So much safer. And wealthier, too... :rolleyes:

lol Yeah, it's Reagan's fault communism didn't work and you two clowns invented renal failure. Sounds just about right.

You make a completely believable Darth Cheney except for one thing--the Dickster never talked this much in his life.

kathy88
09-25-2012, 07:28 AM
Love to hear your thoughts on the TSA Dick. And good morning. (sans wood)

GunnyFreedom
09-25-2012, 07:30 AM

The soviets defeated the soviets, you played a large role in creating Osama bin Laden in the first place, and now because of you some random dude only has half a face.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 07:38 AM
Love to hear your thoughts on the TSA Dick. And good morning. (sans wood)

I approve of the TSA actions. The Al'Qaeda may be hiding anywhere, and that includes in the pants of the American people. And good morning to you madam.

@ Gunny - I didn't create crap, if anyone created the Mushahadeen (which was the pre-cursor to Al'Qaeda) it was the CIA working behind Reagan's back.

@acptulsa - it was a mere coincidence that our strategic defenses were not prepared the second the 9/11 attacks happened, at any other moment we would have been prepared.

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 07:41 AM
I just want to know how the Dickster wound up back in the green for rep. I've been curious for some time if -100 rep results in two red pips, but the trolls keep getting banned before they get there. I figured a sock pupped named for Dick Cheney (spelled right or not) was the perfect vehicle for the experiment.

But no. He looks like the dickhead, sounds like the dickhead, and we laugh and plusrep him. What a waste of a good experimental opportunity.

I approve of the TSA actions. The Al'Qaeda may be hiding anywhere, and that includes in the pants of the American people. And good morning to you madam.

And the little friend in his pants, bin Labia, says so too.

@acptulsa - it was a mere coincidence that our strategic defenses were not prepared the second the 9/11 attacks happened, at any other moment we would have been prepared.

'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.'--Ian Fleming

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 07:42 AM
I just want to know how the Dickster wound up back in the green for rep. I've been curious for some time if -100 rep results in two red pips, but the trolls keep getting banned before they get there. I figured a sock pupped named for Dick Cheney (spelled right or not) was the perfect vehicle for the experiment.

But no. He looks like the dickhead, sounds like the dickhead, and we laugh and plusrep him. What a waste of a good experimental opportunity.

Someone clearly hasn't read every page in this thread -- because if you did, you'd know why I'm laughing right now.

sailingaway
09-25-2012, 07:55 AM

And the little friend in his pants, bin Labia, says so too.

'Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.'--Ian Fleming

I don't think -100 reps equals 2 red pips because we have a few long time trolls, particularly living under the sound money bridge, who I think would be there, if so.

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 08:02 AM
Someone clearly hasn't read every page in this thread -- because if you did, you'd know why I'm laughing right now.

I've never heard Dickhead Cheney laugh. Must be considerably more frightening than Vincent Price's. I'm surprised the hair color lobby hasn't paid him to do it--it would probably turn the whole nation gray.

cajuncocoa
09-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Hey I never asked to be Bush's VP, I knew he was a clusterfuck the second I laid eyes on him, and when he talked? Holy crap, what a horror story. In any case I am proud of my achievements and we are much safer because of them.Are you communicating with us from an undisclosed location these days?

ClydeCoulter
09-25-2012, 08:54 AM
This is funny. I read the whole thread, it went this way, then that way, then back this way, and now? ROFL

It's telling on who reads the threads before posting, at least a quick glance :)

opal
09-25-2012, 08:58 AM
*was up front about how many pages I read before first post*

edited after further reading too

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 09:04 AM

I read. I watched it turn from red to green. I still think any account named as this one is should be neg-repped into the red--if only because this isn't the only thread you're posting in.

If I had thought of it and set up such an account, I'd be disappointed if the pip weren't red.

And I'd use this as an avatar:

http://i.imgur.com/KvI8g.jpg

Todd
09-25-2012, 09:05 AM
Is this Big J?

ctiger2
09-25-2012, 09:27 AM
OP thinks voting Obamney out and replacing him with Obamney will bring the real change. HAHAHAHA!

DavidK
09-25-2012, 09:31 AM
OP thinks voting Obamney out and replacing him with Obamney will bring the real change. HAHAHAHA!

Definitely.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 09:32 AM
I read. I watched it turn from red to green. I still think any account named as this one is should be neg-repped into the red--if only because this isn't the only thread you're posting in.

If I had thought of it and set up such an account, I'd be disappointed if the pip weren't red.

And I'd use this as an avatar:

Gee, thanks, however I'm actually 20.

jbauer
09-25-2012, 09:34 AM

Man O man I missed out on the fun. I figured it was sacrasm from the start because you'd have to look hard to find us here on our private island. But to be honest I've had that EXACT same conversation with people in my office except thiers is not filled with sarcasm.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Man O man I missed out on the fun. I figured it was sacrasm from the start because you'd have to look hard to find us here on our private island. But to be honest I've had that EXACT same conversation with people in my office except thiers is not filled with sarcasm.

I was bored last night and felt like having a bit of fun. =P

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 09:37 AM
Gee, thanks, however I'm actually 20.

Thirteen years off? There's some bad luck.

Ivash
09-25-2012, 09:50 AM

It's kind of funny- libertarians share this belief with communists that Obama and Romney have no differences. Communinsts, of course, believe both are way too conservative, while libertarians believe both are far too liberal.

sailingaway
09-25-2012, 09:54 AM
It's kind of funny- libertarians share this belief with communists that Obama and Romney have no differences. Communinsts, of course, believe both are way too conservative, while libertarians believe both are far too liberal.

Whatever communists are, blinded by media propoganda isn't it. (Other propoganda, possibly.)

Perhaps what you are perceiving is that critical thinking leads to that conclusion.

kathy88
09-25-2012, 10:01 AM
Best. Thread. Of. The. Week.

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 10:01 AM

We also share the belief with communists that both are far, far too corporatist (also known as fascist).

KerriAnn
09-25-2012, 10:15 AM
LOL...I thought it was very funny!!
Ha! Man, we swarmed on him like crazy African bees!!!

Origanalist
09-25-2012, 10:16 AM

It's even funnier that connedservatives think they do.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Best. Thread. Of. The. Week.

Do I get an award for that?

sailingaway
09-25-2012, 10:35 AM
Do I get an award for that?

You aren't banned (yet) and your dot is green.

Call yourself awarded.

Dick Chaney
09-25-2012, 10:36 AM
You aren't banned (yet) and your dot is green.

Call yourself awarded.

Ron Paul 2012 -- now can you please remove the warning off my account. =P

sailingaway
09-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Ron Paul 2012 -- now can you please remove the warning off my account. =P

It will fade with time.... :p

Ivash
09-25-2012, 11:18 AM
We also share the belief with communists that both are far, far too corporatist (also known as fascist).

Uh, corporatism isn't fascism. At all. To oversimplify the matter, fascism is where everyone and everything works for the good of the state, and that includes corporations- in Germany and Italy corporations were ordered around by the state. Yes they liked fascism more than communism, but that was because one called for their subservience while the the other called for their abolition. Fascism is much closer to socialism than most people realize.

"Whatever communists are, blinded by media propoganda isn't it. (Other propoganda, possibly.)

Perhaps what you are perceiving is that critical thinking leads to that conclusion."

Read what I said again and think about it the last bit of it (critically if you must).

torchbearer
09-25-2012, 11:20 AM
communist, fascism, socialism are all forms of collectivism. all are equally as deadly

sailingaway
09-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Uh, corporatism isn't fascism. At all. To oversimplify the matter, fascism is where everyone and everything works for the good of the state, and that includes corporations- in Germany and Italy corporations were ordered around by the state. Yes they liked fascism more than communism, but that was because one called for their subservience while the the other called for their abolition. Fascism is much closer to socialism than most people realize.

"Whatever communists are, blinded by media propoganda isn't it. (Other propoganda, possibly.)

Perhaps what you are perceiving is that critical thinking leads to that conclusion."

Read what I said again and think about it the last bit of it (critically if you must).

economic fascism is corporate cronyism. Look at Mussilini.

acptulsa
09-25-2012, 12:07 PM

Fascism is actually defined as the union of corporate interests and the government. Of course, it isn't all that simple. For example, Bayern (the Messerschmidt people) had strong influence in the Nazi (or 'National Socialist') Party, and that influence got them some high-profile, high-profit contracts for aircraft like the Bf- (Me-) 109 and -262 piston and jet powered fighters. This in spite of the fact that Heinkel designed aircraft that were, in some ways, superior.

So, Bayern had the better relationship with the government, but Heinkel benefitted as well. The Nazi government disregarded the Treaty of Versailles, which allowed Heinkel (and Bayern, Dornier in particlar, and others) to design, build and sell aircraft larger than the light sport aircraft that Germany had been limited to while they did observe the treaty limitations. And, of course, the war was a boon for Heinkel, whether they got the cream of the wartime contracts or not.

Now, shall we make the discussion yet more complicated, or are you satisfied that we all know what we're talking about here?

economic fascism is corporate cronyism. Look at Mussilini.

Excellent example. But no one should be so silly as to think this died with Mussolini. Ferrari nearly shut down his little factory in Modena back in '53--more than a decade after il Duce's death--because he was tired of paying massive business taxes and seeing that money go to Fiat/Alfa Romeo.

dean.engelhardt
09-25-2012, 07:11 PM

Well played sir. I shall reverse my rep decision

heavenlyboy34
09-25-2012, 07:21 PM
libertarians generally believe both are far too fascist (which is considered "right" by the false left-right paradigm).

unknown
09-25-2012, 08:16 PM

Just wow...

Ivash
09-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Fascism is actually defined as the union of corporate interests and the government. Of course, it isn't all that simple. For example, Bayern (the Messerschmidt people) had strong influence in the Nazi (or 'National Socialist') Party, and that influence got them some high-profile, high-profit contracts for aircraft like the Bf- (Me-) 109 and -262 piston and jet powered fighters. This in spite of the fact that Heinkel designed aircraft that were, in some ways, superior.
Now, shall we make the discussion yet more complicated, or are you satisfied that we all know what we're talking about here?

Excellent example. But no one should be so silly as to think this died with Mussolini. Ferrari nearly shut down his little factory in Modena back in '53--more than a decade after il Duce's death--because he was tired of paying massive business taxes and seeing that money go to Fiat/Alfa Romeo.

I disagree with your definition, but you do know what you're talking about and I admit that a lot of the confusion is that there is no universally agreed upon definition of fascism. My studies usually have shown that several corporations did benefit, but all could be ordered around by the government- see, for instance, the partial reshaping of industry after Goebbels' declaration of total war.

kathy88
09-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Just wow...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6BxsWeJ_OIU/SswVdPloUcI/AAAAAAAAAks/sb4ay-gQH5A/s400/Turnip+truck.jpg

Dick Chaney
09-26-2012, 10:34 AM
Just wow...

-rep, I can't believe people still think I'm serious after it's been established PAGES ago that it all an act.

Origanalist
09-26-2012, 10:49 AM
-rep, I can't believe people still think I'm serious after it's been established PAGES ago that it all an act.

Oh c'mon, - rep? So unknown is guilty of not reading far enough. :rolleyes:

Dick Chaney
09-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Oh c'mon, - rep? So unknown is guilty of not reading far enough. :rolleyes:

I'm Dick Chaney, I do what I want.

RoyalShock
09-26-2012, 11:25 AM
I am sick and tired of harassing you people. See this is just another reason not to vote for Wrongney -- his supporters are a bunch of disheartening sheep. You can post YouTube videos all you want proving that Romney isn't who he says he is, but as I said before, his rhetoric has changed. He has become much more conservative sounding. I can feel the passion for power in his voice, he will continue where Reagan and Bush left off which will lead us nowhere.

FYP

Origanalist
09-26-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm Dick Chaney, I do what I want.

Forgot who I was talking to.:rolleyes: