PDA

View Full Version : Boobus Exposed: Howard Stern Crew Interviews Obama Supporters

AuH20
09-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Now I know why the founders limited voting to property owners. Jesus Christ!!! Is it too much to ask to know what candidates are running? And this goes for both sides!!! These folks seem more focused on superficiality than actual issues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SeJbOU4nmHQ#!

Dr.3D
09-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Wow, these folks are smart as an empty roll of toilet paper.

coastie
09-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Now I know why the founders limited voting to property owners. Jesus Christ!!! Is it too much to ask to know what candidates are running? And this goes for both sides!!! These folks seem more focused on superficiality than actual issues.

Welcome to America!

FrankRep
09-24-2012, 06:25 PM

That's also why the founding fathers hated Democracy. The "majority" is usually stupid.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 06:33 PM
I really do believe some humans are more evolved than others.

AuH20
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM

I think when certain individuals are deprived of a stable family unit and don't have the luxury of developing remedial reading, writing and arithmetic foundations, they end up being a step up from dogs. These are largely undeveloped human beings who have no business being inside any voting booth.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 06:44 PM
I think when certain individuals are deprived of a stable family unit and don't have the luxury of developing remedial reading, writing and arithmetic foundations, they end up being a step up from dogs. These are largely undeveloped human beings who have no business being inside any voting booth.

At least some, if not most, of it is genetics.

AuH20
09-24-2012, 06:49 PM

I think that there is certainly an element of genetics at play, but without an academic foundation during the formative years, the individual in question is basically incapable of moving up the ladder of self-enlightenment.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 06:56 PM
I think that there is certainly an element of genetics at play, but without an academic foundation during the formative years, the individual in question is basically incapable of moving up the ladder of self-enlightenment.

So you're saying without formal schooling, you're useless? Or at the very least will go no where in your life? Because I know some older folks who didn't make it past middle school that are incredibly intelligent.

opal
09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
the gene pool needs a good dose of chlorine

AuH20
09-24-2012, 07:00 PM
So you're saying without formal schooling, you're useless? Or at the very least will go no where in your life? Because I know some older folks who didn't make it past middle school that are incredibly intelligent.

No, not formal schooling. My academic underpinnings were laid by my parents. Public schools have basically turned into day care centers where no critical thought is taught.

Anti Federalist
09-24-2012, 07:00 PM
These folks seem more focused on superficiality than actual issues

Seem?

In one video you have seen the futility of trying win back freedom through some "mass awakening".

If the remnant is to be free, then we must seize freedom, it must be taken, and to hell with the rest, they'll either go along or leave.

AuH20
09-24-2012, 07:03 PM
Seem?

In one video you have seen the futility of trying win back freedom through some "mass awakening".

If the remnant is to be free, then we must seize freedom, it must be taken, and to hell with the rest, they'll either go along or leave.

So we must dethrone the schemers, take our freedoms back, and dominate Boobus as the lesser human being that he/she is? Where do I sign up? :)

porchdog
09-24-2012, 07:04 PM
this is just too sad, and I beleave that some 1/4 of the voters in this country are no better informed than these examples. and a whole half are only moderatly better informed, think this battle can be won at the ballot box, LOLOLOL, then cry. God help us all.

Anti Federalist
09-24-2012, 07:22 PM
So we must dethrone the schemers, take our freedoms back, and dominate Boobus as the lesser human being that he/she is? Where do I sign up? :)

Rule them with an iron fist.;)

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
this is just too sad, and I beleave that some 1/4 of the voters in this country are no better informed than these examples. and a whole half are only moderatly better informed, think this battle can be won at the ballot box, LOLOLOL, then cry. God help us all.

I'd bet it's more than that.

juleswin
09-24-2012, 07:30 PM

Oh yea, another attempt to start the ole IQ/Race debate. More than likely what we are seeing here is a result of powerful brainwashing. Their parents have been brainwashed, their teachers, their friends, everyone in the community they respect believe the same thing. That liberals are good and conservatives are bad and racist at the same time.

It is no wonder when even in the face of policies they probably disagree with, they cannot get themselves to pick the republican. The same thing happens with religion. Genetics may have something to do with it but the overwhelming reason got to be something other than that

Seraphim
09-24-2012, 07:43 PM
"He can be tortured - but I don't agree with killing."

Fuck me running.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 07:43 PM
Oh yea, another attempt to start the ole IQ/Race debate. More than likely what we are seeing here is a result of powerful brainwashing. Their parents have been brainwashed, their teachers, their friends, everyone in the community they respect believe the same thing. That liberals are good and conservatives are bad and racist at the same time.

It is no wonder when even in the face of policies they probably disagree with, they cannot get themselves to pick the republican. The same thing happens with religion. Genetics may have something to do with it but the overwhelming reason got to be something other than that

You realize that you're the only one bringing race into this, right? There are plenty of back ally white trash that sound exactly like this.

juleswin
09-24-2012, 08:06 PM
You realize that you're the only one bringing race into this, right? There are plenty of back ally white trash that sound exactly like this.

Ofc, I know you didn't mention race but it was implied in your post. See when you say that its more of a genetic problem when a bunch of urban blacks (yes, I can tell race by peoples voices) are showing their lack of intelligence on tape, what that tells me is that you think those particular people are innately dumb. And no, you cannot mean that everybody including the white trash (your words not mine) who make stupid choices in their vote like those in that video also have intelligence problems with their genome. If you did believe this, then it will make the whole genetic make up of almost all Americans defective and if everyone is defective, why say anyone is defective.

Again even the so called white trash who you think are dumb probably have nothing wrong with their head. Just pick out one of their children and adopt him/her out to their responsible cousin living in Nebraska and see what happens. Environment and hanging around with dumb people all your life tend to screw with the mind

fr33
09-24-2012, 08:19 PM
I miss listening to Howard Stern.

Brian4Liberty
09-24-2012, 08:23 PM

www.bilderbergmeetings.org/index.php
www.cfr.org

ninepointfive
09-24-2012, 08:28 PM
we will dictate the constitution YOU will be FREE

BlackTerrel
09-24-2012, 08:37 PM
These things are sometimes funny but I hate when people try to claim it is proving a point: it isn't.

You can find any group of people to say stupid shit.

You don't think I can find a group of Ron Paul supporters to say "ra ra end the fed" and look like crazy rednecks?

You don't think I can go to Stormfront and find Ron Paul voters who claim the superiority of the white race and all kinds of Jewish conspiracy theories?

Of course I could. But that would be an attack and everyone here would be pissed. This is no better.

BlackTerrel
09-24-2012, 08:39 PM

Aaaaaaannndddd of course that's where we go :rolleyes:

Brian4Liberty
09-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Aaaaaaannndddd of course that's where we go :rolleyes:

Ignorance knows no boundaries... ;)

Brian4Liberty
09-24-2012, 08:46 PM

Nature vs nurture is usually a mixed bag, but in the case of knowledge and ignorance, it's by definition on the nurture side of the equation.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 08:57 PM
You guys must be twisting my words in your head. Genetics deals with a lot more than race. My genetic makeup is different from everyone on this forum. I'm saying those people in that audio obviously are slightly lower on the totem pole than others. Does it have to do with race? No. As I said, every race has people with shallow gene pools.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Nature vs nurture is usually a mixed bag, but in the case of knowledge and ignorance, it's by definition on the nurture side of the equation.

Do you believe those folks, even if you explained the issues, would be able to understand the significance of what's going on right now?

Brian4Liberty
09-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Do you believe those folks, even if you explained the issues, would be able to understand the significance of what's going on right now?

If we are talking specifically about the individuals that the Howard Stern people interviewed, most of them are drunk bums. Hard to say what they would understand without (or before) the drugs. One of them sounded coherent, so she could possibly unlearn a lifetime of brainwashing.

The bottom line is that knowledge is learned, so genetics won't play a part.

(And most of the posts in the thread have been addressing the ignorant masses at large, not just the bums that Howard Stern and Co. have their fun with.)

emazur
09-24-2012, 09:16 PM
That's also why the founding fathers hated Democracy. The "majority" is usually stupid.

Great quote on that:
The majority is never right. Never. That's one of those social myths that every free and intelligent man must fight. Who are the majority in a country, anyway, the wise or the foolish? Why, the fools are! They have an overwhelming majority the world over! But I'll be damned if it then follows that they should govern the intelligent people!
- Henrik Ibsen, "An Enemy of the People", 1882

VoluntaryAmerican
09-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Wow that video really reminds you how enlightened the folks on Ron Paul forums really are.

But then I read the comments in this thread.

:D

QuickZ06
09-24-2012, 09:31 PM
The deliberate dumbing down of our society. The overlords are keeping us dumb, it is up to the few to help educate the masses.

aloneinthewilderness
09-24-2012, 09:52 PM
I wonder if there was ever a time when the general populous was better educated than the folks being interviewed here. Either way, we're doomed.

juleswin
09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
I wonder if there was ever a time when the general populous was better educated than the folks being interviewed here. Either way, we're doomed.

My deal is not necessarily how smart or dumb these potential voters are, I just don't want other people's input in making decisions that will affect me and my family. Yes, its would be 1000x better if only smart people's opinion were taken but that still wouldn't be the ideal.

Feeding the Abscess
09-24-2012, 10:45 PM
"He can be tortured - but I don't agree with killing."

Fuck me running.

Yeah, that was flabbergasting. It seemed so callous, too.

James Madison
09-24-2012, 11:00 PM

Without a doubt. Because technology has removed us from nature, natural selection has broken down. We have no natural preditors to thin the herd; to make matters worse we attempt to uplift the weakest members of society at the expense of the stronger competitors. Consider an analogy. A pack of zebras are pursued by several lionesses. Instead of the alpha male escaping, he decides to sacrifice himself so that gimpy over here has a chance to escape. Follow me? In the case of man, weaker competitors have gradually discovered that competing directly against stronger individuals is unlikely to yield much success. Therefore, they turn to government. In short, stupidity isn't selected against if there's someone there to pick you up. It's great in the short term, but destructive in the long term. We are but a blip in this planet's history and soon this facade will be devoured, allowing nature to take its course.

ninepointfive
09-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Without a doubt. Because technology has removed us from nature, natural selection has broken down. We have no natural preditors to thin the herd; to make matters worse we attempt to uplift the weakest members of society at the expense of the stronger competitors. Consider an analogy. A pack of zebras are pursued by several lionesses. Instead of the alpha male escaping, he decides to sacrifice himself so that gimpy over here has a chance to escape. Follow me? In the case of man, weaker competitors have gradually discovered that competing directly against stronger individuals is unlikely to yield much success. Therefore, they turn to government. In short, stupidity isn't selected against if there's someone there to pick you up. It's great in the short term, but destructive in the long term. We are but a blip in this planet's history and soon this facade will be devoured, allowing nature to take its course.

This is why a complete economic collapse could be like an evolution of man. A necessary evil.
tired of waiting this one out....

ord33
09-25-2012, 09:52 PM
I look at this more as a circumstance of people not caring or being interested in politics, not necessarily lacking intelligence like some others have said. I'm sure some of the people interviewed know a lot more facts than myself on a wide variety of other topics. It would just be what sparks people's interest and what they want to learn and gain more knowledge about. A lot of people have absolutely no desire to know about politics because it doesn't interest them. Now, one could make the argument that it would be lacking intelligence to be so ignorant on politics and issues that have the potential to directly effect them and their lives. I could agree to that. So, basically people SHOULD care about politics, but most don't. Its not that they aren't capable, they just don't have the initiative to learn about things relating to politics.

fr33
09-25-2012, 09:58 PM
I wonder if there was ever a time when the general populous was better educated than the folks being interviewed here. Either way, we're doomed.Yes. The general populous was much smarter back closer to the time of and during our nation's revolution. Back when we were all "dumb farmers" the people knew what it took to survive and thrive.

BlackTerrel
09-25-2012, 10:35 PM

Do you really think I couldn't find five Ron Paul supporters and interview them to make them look stupid/crazy? Because I don't think it would be that hard....

These guys aren't representative of anything other than the people the Howard Stern show chose to interview (and the ones who passed the cut to make it to air).

BlackTerrel
09-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Yes. The general populous was much smarter back closer to the time of and during our nation's revolution. Back when we were all "dumb farmers" the people knew what it took to survive and thrive.

They were smarter in some things and dumber in others. I seriously doubt they were any smarter than the general populace now.

fr33
09-25-2012, 10:42 PM
They were smarter in some things and dumber in others. I seriously doubt they were any smarter than the general populace now.Fair enough but they WERE smarter about governance than "we" are today. (not including slavery of course)

anaconda
09-26-2012, 01:08 AM
Funny, except that I'm sure Stern cherry picked the dumbest sounding people out of many. So it's not statistically valid. He did this in 2008 also.

misterx
09-26-2012, 01:49 AM
Ofc, I know you didn't mention race but it was implied in your post. See when you say that its more of a genetic problem when a bunch of urban blacks (yes, I can tell race by peoples voices) are showing their lack of intelligence on tape, what that tells me is that you think those particular people are innately dumb. And no, you cannot mean that everybody including the white trash (your words not mine) who make stupid choices in their vote like those in that video also have intelligence problems with their genome. If you did believe this, then it will make the whole genetic make up of almost all Americans defective and if everyone is defective, why say anyone is defective.

Again even the so called white trash who you think are dumb probably have nothing wrong with their head. Just pick out one of their children and adopt him/her out to their responsible cousin living in Nebraska and see what happens. Environment and hanging around with dumb people all your life tend to screw with the mind

Don't believe everything the media and government schools tell you. Pick up a book, it's been proven that intelligence is heritable to a great degree. Children of low income parents adopted at birth by middle class parents have been shown to have lower iq at adulthood than children of middle class parents adopted by middle class parents. There's no getting around it, intelligence is mostly genetic.

juleswin
09-26-2012, 04:00 AM
Don't believe everything the media and government schools tell you. Pick up a book, it's been proven that intelligence is heritable to a great degree. Children of low income parents adopted at birth by middle class parents have been shown to have lower iq at adulthood than children of middle class parents adopted by middle class parents. There's no getting around it, intelligence is mostly genetic.

Just wondering, which books do you suggest I read? and I don't necessarily doubt that intelligence is mostly inherited but the question is always to what degree does it affect ones intelligence over environmental factors? When you say children of low income, did you correct for crack babies? malnourished babies? and other things that could lower IQ? (opinion here).

Also even inherited traits such as hair color and height are not always 100% guaranteed to pass unto the next generation (recessive genes and all) even when both parents are say red heads or tall. In the same manner, dumb parents can still give birth and do give birth to more intelligent children. Children are not carbon copies of their parents

RickyJ
09-26-2012, 04:45 AM
He was saying it in jest, but Romney really is for gay marriage despite saying he against it.

RickyJ
09-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Do you really think I couldn't find five Ron Paul supporters and interview them to make them look stupid/crazy? Because I don't think it would be that hard....

These guys aren't representative of anything other than the people the Howard Stern show chose to interview (and the ones who passed the cut to make it to air).

If would be very difficult to find one, let alone five Ron Paul supporters that are a clueless as these people are. And you are right, this is just a show, and for all we know this was all staged and these people were all participating in an act, possibly even being paid.

RickyJ
09-26-2012, 04:55 AM

Evolved?

Really off topic but how do you suppose females and males "evolved" independently to need each other to reproduce?
Seriously, the theory of Macro evolution is more of a religion than voodoo is.

juleswin
09-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Evolved?

Really off topic but how do you suppose females and males "evolved" independently to need each other to reproduce?
Seriously, the theory of Macro evolution is more of a religion than voodoo is.

I think he/she is talking about different groups of people evolving independently of each other I guess. If you believe we all started from one common ancestor then you have to believe some evolution has taken place that resulted in all of us looking very differently from each other. Seriously you compare religion to voodoo? isn't voodoo a already a type of religion?

Anti Federalist
09-26-2012, 05:43 AM
They were smarter in some things and dumber in others. I seriously doubt they were any smarter than the general populace now.

Umm, no.

All one has to do is go back and read a couple of newspaper articles from that time, or hell, from 100 years ago.

Travlyr
09-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Yes. The general populous was much smarter back closer to the time of and during our nation's revolution. Back when we were all "dumb farmers" the people knew what it took to survive and thrive.

For sure. They were much much smarter in those days. They understood liberty so well that many of them did not even think the "Bill of Rights" needed to be included in the Constitution because they assumed that people would always understand their rights. +rep to the great statesman George Mason for his adamant stand to not sign the Constitution or work toward ratification until the promise was made to amend the Constitution with a "Bill of Rights" upon ratification. It seems Mr. Mason knew people would get complacent and apathetic over time.

TonySutton
09-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Now you know why the founders only gave land owners the right to vote.

asurfaholic
09-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Umm, no.

All one has to do is go back and read a couple of newspaper articles from that time, or hell, from 100 years ago.

You arent suggesting that the age of tv, social media, and social welfare has dumbed the population down, are you?

Reality tv is great. Facebook is my life. Gubbermint will feed me if i wont work. Its good for society... I dont want to go back to the stone ages.

Schifference
09-26-2012, 08:46 AM
There are a large portion of the population that don't know anything about politics. Advocates of this forum obviously have chosen to become educated on issues and our government. Go into a white college and ask who the Secretary of state, the treasurer, or even the VP is and I will bet many people wont be able to answer correctly. Most people are ignorant when it comes to politics. In the end what good does having this information do? Knowing that foreign aid goes to corrupt dictators didn't keep most of the senators from voting to continue it. In a world with total government control ignorance is bliss. Do we all really think that the government is so stupid to think that Keynesian monetary policy is actually going to bring us out of this financial crisis or are they on an undisclosed agenda? I work with educated people that don't have a clue what NDAA is. We have elected representatives that need to pass a bill so they can find out what is in it. The people in power don't want you to know what is going on and they want to remain in power. Many people still think it is Republican vs Democrat. The republicans will blame Ron Paul for losing this election and insist that it is his fault cause he did not fall in line and drop out like a good republican and get behind the nominee. People get very attached and emotional with their misinformation. I have witnessed a bible carrying christian woman that is compassionate and hardworking say, "don't you say that about my president." She is totally clueless regarding politics and blind to the fact that she supports him because he is black. She will get all emotional and tell you how the first 2 years nothing can get done and he has to clean up 8 years of mess. There is no convincing her. The masses will be convinced when the money is all gone and the entitlements end. The poor don't wish to be rich they just want the rich to suffer.

AlexAmore
09-26-2012, 09:02 AM
I attribute their idiocy to government intervention in the end. Think about the drug laws for example. It tears their families apart. Their fathers, mothers, brothers are in jail. Then they sell drugs and do drugs and go to jail as well. What are they going to learn in jail? Certainly not intelligent political arguments. Of course the union heavy public schools are total crap. They just pour money into them and we know pouring more money into a problem just makes it's a bigger problem.

Harlem is a place that attracts a lot of drugs. It has a history of high level mobs, gangs and crooked police all thanks to drug and gambling prohibition. I would say all this government intervention essentially brings cultural evolution backwards and therefore we see "gangs" which are nothing more than a pack of humans, much like wolves. They band together for survival in that destroyed environment.

Not many people are going to come out of all that with much intelligence. There's just a bunch of beaten down people there.

Brian4Liberty
09-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Intelligence and knowledge are two entirely independent things. Most people lack knowledge, or are ignorant of certain facts. And people have different areas of interest.

While discussing politics with someone at a social gathering, another person came up and in all seriousness said "why are you talking about this stuff! Who cares?" Granted, it was a teenage girl, who no doubt possessed a load of knowledge that adults or males would not find important either.

It's more distressing when voting adults say similar things, such as "how in the world do you know this stuff?" or "why do you want to know this stuff?" or "this stuff is so boring, why do you talk about it?" The most distressing part is that these people do vote, and hold very strong opinions that are based on utter ignorance or the slim amount of political content that might filter through to them while watching Joan Rivers and friends critique red carpet clothing, or the "Angry Housewives of Trashtown" throw things at each other.

BlackTerrel
09-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Fair enough but they WERE smarter about governance than "we" are today. (not including slavery of course)

That's a big "not including". Didn't they also exclude women from voting, non-land owners, something about burning witches, lynch mobs....only in fairy tales were these guys paragons of brilliance and virtue.

BlackTerrel
09-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Funny, except that I'm sure Stern cherry picked the dumbest sounding people out of many. So it's not statistically valid. He did this in 2008 also.

Obviously he did.

And as I said it wouldn't be hard to do the same with Ron Paul supporters. Except if he did that everyone would be saying "propaganda, cherry picking, actors" etc....Don't believe the bias just cause it's "the other guy".

BlackTerrel
09-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Umm, no.

People had a different writing style back then - doesn't make them smarter. I also bet less people could read.

According to the links below about 77% of Americans could read in 1776 vs 99% today. And that's not even including slaves who weren't allowed to read.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_the_literacy_rate_in_1776

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate

AlexAmore
09-26-2012, 12:10 PM
That's a big "not including". Didn't they also exclude women from voting, non-land owners, something about burning witches, lynch mobs....only in fairy tales were these guys paragons of brilliance and virtue.

Alright I'll bite, play the bad guy, devil's advocate. Let's make this interesting.

Women voting = Feminism, more emotional voting and therefore "feel good laws". Should women vote? Sure, but it sucks for us. Ron Paul had tragically low females in polling.

Non-land owners = It's all about property rights in a Libertarian utopia. If you have no property then you have no skin in the game. Now you're a dangerous voter to property rights.

Burning witches = Christianity really created the framework for this tradition. Can't defend it, but the same mindset still exists today. It's about killing Muslims.

Lynch mobs = Again, still happens today. Now Obama has a kill list and takes out Americans without due process.

juleswin
09-26-2012, 02:03 PM

Ok, not allowing women to vote is definitely a no no, they shouldn't have done that, but that's not something implemented because of lack of intelligent. More likely its the lack of experience seeing women run anything bigger than a family kitchen. Allowing only land owner to vote, not considered dumb in my book. I may have changed it to only tax payers but that is just me having a differing opinion. There is nothing wrong with excluding people without real skin in the game from voting, especially when voting by a large group of non property owner can severely punish property owners

With regards to witch burning, I will have to give em a pass, you have to understand that the witch burning happened at a time before germ theory was discovered, they probably still believed that spell and curses lead to illness. Superstitions and religious beliefs ruled the day and crafty men/women used this to atmosphere to sell their quackery by proclaiming people to be witches that must be killed to save the community. Sorry but I bet even the smart people of today without all the scientific information we know today will fall for it. Pass given

But what excuses do these people have? they probably have the web connected to their phones and can look up just about any information they need to know. Don't get me wrong, those people are the rarest of rares, I don't even think that type of stupidity displayed in that audio is common in any group.

juleswin
09-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Obviously he did.

And as I said it wouldn't be hard to do the same with Ron Paul supporters. Except if he did that everyone would be saying "propaganda, cherry picking, actors" etc....Don't believe the bias just cause it's "the other guy".

No it would be hard to do this with Ron Paul supporters. You see, for someone to be a Ron Paul supporters, they usually have tasted the water both reps and dems are serving and decided that they wanted something different. Something so different that you have to be somewhat of a politico to seek out the man and his message. Don't want to toot our own horns but we are the filtered water, the lean part of the steak, the cream of the crop amongst American voters. Is every Ron Paul supporter be able to explain to you the market cycle? why we need a gold standard? many be not but ask em a simpler question like why is inflation a bad thing and 99% will be able to give you a good answer. There are always exception who will skew the numbers

My guess is that those people in that video if they are real people and not actors haven't paid any more attention to politics other damn knowing Obama is the first black president and Republicans are evil. They are far from informed voters and that is why they talk like that.

AuH20
09-26-2012, 02:25 PM
Non-land owners = It's all about property rights in a Libertarian utopia. If you have no property then you have no skin in the game. Now you're a dangerous voter to property rights.

Bingo!!!

pcosmar
09-26-2012, 02:38 PM
This thread is still going? Amazing.

There are a lot of videos from last time around showing just how clueless voters are. Some of the McCain/Palin videos are classic.
You want to see a bunch of ignorant voters,, just Google it.

People supporting Romney are equally as ignorant,,
it is no wonder the Republic is dead.
:(

juleswin
09-26-2012, 02:41 PM
This thread is still going? Amazing.

There are a lot of videos from last time around showing just how clueless voters are. Some of the McCain/Palin videos are classic.

People supporting Romney are equally as ignorant,,
it is no wonder the Republic is dead.
:(

google what?

pcosmar
09-26-2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnJ7OJPqGW4

devil21
09-26-2012, 04:13 PM
In their defense, only one or two of them even sounded like an American. Rest are probably exchange students from Ghana or something that can't even vote. Still, the level of knowledge is appalling....but not surprising.

BlackTerrel
09-27-2012, 03:18 PM
Alright I'll bite, play the bad guy, devil's advocate. Let's make this interesting.

Women voting = Feminism, more emotional voting and therefore "feel good laws". Should women vote? Sure, but it sucks for us. Ron Paul had tragically low females in polling.

Burning witches = Christianity really created the framework for this tradition. Can't defend it, but the same mindset still exists today. It's about killing Muslims.

Lynch mobs = Again, still happens today. Now Obama has a kill list and takes out Americans without due process.

Are we really going to have this argument?

pcosmar
09-27-2012, 04:17 PM
google what?
McCain/Palin voters.. like I said.

Here is one,, There are a whole lot more. Just put a video camera in front of stupid people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E

Finding them,, for either side is quite easy.

BlackTerrel
09-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Or Australians making fun of how dumb Americans are with 31 million views. As if there aren't dumb people in Australia. Just a way for people with low self esteem to feel better about themselves and their collective group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

QuickZ06
09-27-2012, 07:09 PM
The thing is yes they did cherry pick for these types of videos. But dang, I cannot believe these types of people are out there.

juleswin
09-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Here is one,, There are a whole lot more. Just put a video camera in front of stupid people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjxzmaXAg9E

Finding them,, for either side is quite easy.

Ummm, I am not quite sure that I will characterize what I heard in that video as unintelligent or stupid. More like bigotry, irrational fear and hyper skepticism, the people in the video in the OP are on a different level of stupid. Now only if those same people will give McCain/Palin (in fact all politicians) the same treatment they gave Obama, this country will be on the road to recovery

Also who cares when they heard about Obama or Palin? I fell for Ron Paul the day I saw him in that debate, I went to my computer and started investigating the man. In fact, I would have been at his rally if he had happen to show up anywhere near Omaha. Ask irrelevant questions and you just might get nonsensical answers in return.