PDA

View Full Version : Male Vice Principal Spanked girl

jim49er
09-23-2012, 08:55 PM
Taylor Santos Spanking

A Texas high school student opted to take a spanking rather than serve another day of in-school suspension, but she was left bruised and blistered after she was spanked by her male vice principal, who violated the school's policy on corporal punishment, reports WFAA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/23/taylor-santos-spanking-burned-blistered-male-vice-principal_n_1907325.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl13|sec1_lnk1%26pLid%3D209546

Bruno
09-23-2012, 09:00 PM
50 shades of wrong

DerailingDaTrain
09-23-2012, 09:09 PM
They still do this?

ShaneEnochs
09-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Her parents probably never spanked her so she didn't really understand what to expect. Otherwise she would have taken the detention or "in-school suspension".

BamaAla
09-23-2012, 09:19 PM
When I was in HS, the male principals wouldn't paddle the girls, but the female principal would paddle the boys...you wanted the males to paddle you; Mrs. Couey would light you up!

ShaneEnochs
09-23-2012, 09:20 PM
I never got the paddle, but I did get "switched" a few times. I remember the first time I was told to pick it out. I got the whippist, flimsiest little branch I could find. Big mistake.

BamaAla
09-23-2012, 09:23 PM
I never got the paddle, but I did get "switched" a few times. I remember the first time I was told to pick it out. I got the whippist, flimsiest little branch I could find. Big mistake.

lol. I think we all made that mistake...once!

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-23-2012, 09:39 PM
High school? lol.

I might go sit in whatever room they wanted.

The idea of paddling a high school student just puts me on DUH overload.

anaconda
09-23-2012, 09:48 PM
When I was in HS, the male principals wouldn't paddle the girls, but the female principal would paddle the boys...you wanted the males to paddle you; Mrs. Couey would light you up!

Was Mrs. Couey hot?

cjm
09-23-2012, 10:11 PM
50 shades of wrong

That was my first reaction too, but there was consent all around. Remorse afterwards, but initially all parties consented. Caveat emptor.

High school? lol.

I might go sit in whatever room they wanted.

The idea of paddling a high school student just puts me on DUH overload.

I would have chosen the suspension room too. I enjoyed most of my classes in high school, but I wasn't going to take a spanking to rush back to any of them.

BamaAla
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM
Was Mrs. Couey hot?

6 foot 250 with a buzz cut and mean as a rattle snake.

opal
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM
My X from years ago, went to an elementary school where they didn't spank.. they put you in a corner, facing the wall, on your knees (dunno if it was shorts or long pants.. christian school uniforms tho) ON RICE.
that'll learn ya

Origanalist
09-23-2012, 11:17 PM

Someone, somewhere, thinks she's hot.

Carson
09-24-2012, 12:06 AM
I really don't want to interject into this spanking...

but I think some times a spanking can be a valuable reminder that some actions can be dangerous and have serious consequences.

It would be shame for a child to run wild and oblivious and the first time they were spanked, so to speak, was by a vehicle as they crossed or wandered into traffic in an unsafe manor.

I don't remember ever being spanked to blisters but I do remember a good attention getter.

Professor8000
09-24-2012, 12:24 AM
I really don't want to interject into this spanking...

but I think some times a spanking can be a valuable reminder that some actions can be dangerous and have serious consequences.

It would be shame for a child to run wild and oblivious and the first time they were spanked, so to speak, was by a vehicle as they crossed or wandered into traffic in an unsafe manor.

I don't remember ever being spanked to blisters but I do remember a good attention getter.

I was spanked to blisters when I was 5. I honestly didn't think it was much worse than a regular spanking. When my mom found out she nearly murdered my step mom though. About 6 years later my mother broke a wooden boat oar over my shoulder blades, I still didn't consider it much worse than any other punishment I've had.

Smart3
09-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Fortunately I was never sexually abused as a child. Never spanked.

The girl should sue.

tod evans
09-24-2012, 05:25 AM
Fortunately I was never sexually abused as a child. Never spanked.

Immediately drawing a coloration between spanking as punishment for a child and spanking as a sexual act points to some serious mental issues, please seek help.

PaulConventionWV
09-24-2012, 05:40 AM

Whoo mama!

Danan
09-24-2012, 05:43 AM
That's disgusting. Can't believe her mom approved of her child getting hit. Sick.

Tyler_Durden
09-24-2012, 05:47 AM
This story occurred in a little redneck town outside of Ft. Worth, TX. It's funny to me because I went to high school the next town over from here and graduated in 1994. Our HS didn't even spank back then!

I didn't know that schools still spank, but when I read this happened in Springtown, TX, I wasn't surprised.....

tod evans
09-24-2012, 05:55 AM
Just watched the video, hopefully somebody will explain that "whelp" is when a bitch gives birth to her puppies and a "welt" is the raised red area that sometimes follows a blow to skin...

Even the "news" person uses whelp to describe a case of the red-ass.

jkob
09-24-2012, 06:02 AM
Ridiculous that they still allow this let alone that a parent would agree to it. I don't know how somebody can even have it in them to hit a child so hard that they are 'bruised and blistered'.

Acala
09-24-2012, 09:16 AM
It is an important part of the socialization process for citizens to be trained to understand that the authorities own them and may beat them if they don't properly submit.

brandon
09-24-2012, 09:31 AM
wow...this really still exists? WTF? And the girl asked for it and her mom approved? Mind=blown

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
09-24-2012, 09:33 AM
My elementary school had the wooden paddle hanging on the door of the Principle's office so all the kids could see.

FSP-Rebel
09-24-2012, 09:33 AM
not my kind of kinky

king_nothing_
09-24-2012, 09:41 AM
I had no idea this still occurred. I figured they had outlawed it in every public school in the country by now. Amazing.

The only paddling that went on in my high school was seniors paddling freshmen.

truthspeaker
09-24-2012, 11:18 AM
I think this is still a choice for a few primary/elementary schools in Texas. Parents have to sign off on it.

acptulsa
09-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Immediately drawing a coloration between spanking as punishment for a child and spanking as a sexual act points to some serious mental issues, please seek help.

Refusing to admit that there could be a connection--especially when the victim is a female old enough to be in high school--is seriously naive. Naive to the point of debilitating denial. You might look for a little help yourself.

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 11:26 AM
They still do this?

Some pay money for it,, others pay to watch.

Never been my thing.

coastie
09-24-2012, 11:34 AM

First(and only) school I ever got kicked out of-Tinker Elementary School on Macdill AFB in Tampa, Fl, circa 1987 . I was in 4th grade, and got paddled for something I didn't even do(seriously). After the first smack, I snatched that paddle out of the sadistic bitch's hand and beat the PISS out of her ass with it, got in 6 licks before the VP made it into the office.:eek::D The woman would not allow my mother onto the school property, and that was the only good decision she made that day, because momma was PISSED that they paddled me( I was on a "do NOT touch without calling parents first" list), especially when they had ZERO proof I had done anything, they literally snatched up the first kid walking by after the incident(me), and punished him. I couldn't return for the rest of the year, and had to attend school off base until we moved.

Anyway, this is craziness, I'm in shock this even still happens in today's Amerikka.

Brian4Liberty
09-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Refusing to admit that there could be a connection--especially when the victim is a female old enough to be in high school--is seriously naive. Naive to the point of debilitating denial. You might look for a little help yourself.

That is the key. A parent lightly spanking a small child is one thing. A (most likely) fully developed female being spanked by an adult male is entirely different. And if we want to talk about using this as punishment for adults, we are right back to the same mentality as whipping slaves.

oyarde
09-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I would have taken the suspension if I was a female, I think .Myself as a youngster would have taken the beating if the suspension was in school , if out of school , would have gone fishing, drinking , etc.

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 12:04 PM
I would have taken the suspension if I was a female, I think .Myself as a youngster would have taken the beating if the suspension was in school , if out of school , would have gone fishing, drinking , etc.

And miss out on the 15 minutes of fame?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmwpLjrPmYXscHf4baU_qTT_9B9gzu5 MqiSFhI204fr1IzKl1HmpNmuScQ-g

Smart3
09-24-2012, 12:07 PM
Spanking is an inherently sexual act, to ignore this shows you simply don't know human anatomy.

brandon
09-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Spanking is an inherently sexual act, to ignore this shows you simply don't know human anatomy.

Explanation please.

Pericles
09-24-2012, 12:57 PM
not my kind of kinky

+1 but those who enjoy it should be free to participate.

RonPaulFanInGA
09-24-2012, 12:59 PM
wow...this really still exists? WTF?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8f/Corporal_punishment_in_the_United_States.svg/800px-Corporal_punishment_in_the_United_States.svg.png

States that are red legally allow corporal punishment in both home and schools.
States that are blue legally allow corporal punishment in the home, but prohibit it in all schools statewide.
States that are green ban all corporal punishment (none.)

dannno
09-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Explanation please.

During sexual arousal a large portion of the brain reserved for pain seems to shut down and to an extent, depending on the height of arousal, things that might normally be painful become pleasurable for many individuals. The ass is a sensitive area due to the fact that the butthole is in the center and that needs protection, but the cheeks are less prone to being injured when struck than most other parts of the body and are still very sensitive to the touch. So they become the obvious place where one can deliver smacks, whips or blows to increase sexual pleasure.

UMULAS
09-24-2012, 01:09 PM

So will you let your daughter in the hands of some stranger you know in school to be "taught a lesson"; I would be fearing the younger women in highschool as there would be a sexual assault.

Also, If my School was to lay a hand on me, I would fight each individual untill they call the cops and put me down; no body is allowed to touch me as I'm not allowed to touch them. A kids in trouble? Give the kid a detention, referreal, suspension, expulsion.. ANYTHING that is not physical.

UMULAS
09-24-2012, 01:11 PM
During sexual arousal a large portion of the brain reserved for pain seems to shut down and to an extent, depending on the height of arousal, things that might normally be painful become pleasurable for many individuals. The ass is a sensitive area due to the fact that the butthole is in the center and that needs protection, but the cheeks are less prone to being injured when struck than most other parts of the body and are still very sensitive to the touch. So they become the obvious place where one can deliver smacks, whips or blows to increase sexual pleasure.

Branndon is right. +1 for knowing your behavioral psychology.

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Explanation please.

I have never thought so either. But it is clear that some do.

I never understood S&M. Or B&D. or several other fetishes,,

GeorgiaAvenger
09-24-2012, 03:10 PM
She's attractive for a 15 year old it's possible something sexual was at play in the mans mind.

However, I do somewhat doubt it considering a woman was present. Honestly I don't have a problem. She got a red bottom, well what do you know?

brandon
09-24-2012, 03:34 PM
How do they do it? Do they use their hand or a paddle? Do they put the kid over their knee?

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 04:40 PM
She's attractive for a 15 year old it's possible something sexual was at play in the mans mind.
His mind? How do you know he thought anything about it?
it may just have been her mind.

However, I do somewhat doubt it considering a woman was present.

What has that got to do with anything?

http://www.theclevelandfan.com/images/stories/domin.jpg

Yes,, I looked for a PG image.

GeorgiaAvenger
09-24-2012, 04:43 PM
His mind? How do you know he thought anything about it?
it may just have been her mind.
If he wasn't stimulated I'd be surprised. You are right we can't read his mind. And this wasn't his idea either, it was the girls. My only concern is that (absent it getting leaked as it was) he would have an appetite for more, and it could progress from there.

Smart3
09-24-2012, 04:47 PM

Thank you.

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 04:59 PM
If he wasn't stimulated I'd be surprised. You are right we can't read his mind. And this wasn't his idea either, it was the girls. My only concern is that (absent it getting leaked as it was) he would have an appetite for more, and it could progress from there.

That could well be the same for her.
There are a lot of Jail Bait girls that target older men.

A reality my mother failed to teach me,, but one I learned. through my experience and from that of others.

GeorgiaAvenger
09-24-2012, 05:02 PM
That could well be the same for her.
There are a lot of Jail Bait girls that target older men.

A reality my mother failed to teach me,, but one I learned. through my experience and from that of others.Good point.

dannno
09-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Wait a minute, I thought the minute a girl turned 18 she magically went from an under-developed child to completely developed and the most sought-after phenomenon known to man :confused:

What is all this talk of being attracted to a girl under the age of 18 :confused:

QuickZ06
09-24-2012, 05:13 PM
Texas spanks 50K "kids" per year. Thats a lot of sore butts.

QuickZ06
09-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Pretty ridiculous that the girl never even knew she was being copied from and still just took the lashings (propaganda is good, obey the state), mother of the year award for the mom for sure........

Agorism
09-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Yep we've all seen secretary movie. We know it's sexual

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00008DDSC.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Yep we've all seen secretary movie. We know it's sexual

I haven't. What's it about?

tod evans
09-24-2012, 05:25 PM
So it's okay to spank fat ugly girls who misbehave but not pretty ones?

There was no accusation of anything sexual by either the kid or her mom only whining because she got a paddling.

Assuming the teacher was into it is the same as assuming anything, an assumption.

Somehow those who can correlate spanking for punishment with spanking for fun just strike me as odd, to me there's a big difference.

A male teacher shouldn't have spanked a female student, it's against the schools policy and for what it's worth I agree with their policy. More to protect the male teacher than the female student.

Personally I have nothing against spanking for punishment or fun, but I am able to draw a distinct line between the two.

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 05:32 PM

You're talking about spanking older kids, right?

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Personally I have nothing against spanking for punishment or fun, but I am able to draw a distinct line between the two.

I see no point in spankings as "punishment" at that age.
If a child is undisciplined by age 10 it is unlikely that would have any effect whatsoever,, or likely an opposite effect than desired.

Spanking for "fun" I never understood, but accept that some do. (evidence to that effect)

This seems just a bizarre story,, and is somewhat entertaining on that level.

Smart3
09-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Wait a minute, I thought the minute a girl turned 18 she magically went from an under-developed child to completely developed and the most sought-after phenomenon known to man :confused:

What is all this talk of being attracted to a girl under the age of 18 :confused:
I hear the barbarians in some states defile their females at 16 or 17! Perversion, I say!

You're talking about spanking older kids, right?
Spanking a 3 year old is no less sexual than spanking a 14 year old. I'd like to eradicate spanking of children completely, and spanking be reserved for sex purposes exclusively. The only person I will ever spank is my wife, should she wish it. (but I am definitely getting ahead of myself here)

pcosmar
09-24-2012, 05:35 PM
So it's okay to spank fat ugly girls who misbehave but not pretty ones?

Depends on what you are attracted to.
;)

ShaneEnochs
09-24-2012, 05:38 PM
I couldn't imagine spanking after 5, personally. By that age my daughter no longer needed it as she could be reasoned with. I still threaten her with spanking, though, just to get her to calm down. The threat works just as well as the action at this point.

DamianTV
09-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Our educational system rewards those who cheat the most and punishes those that do not cheat by a plethora of ways. Those that actually do the work are taught information that will probably not be useful to them at any point in their lives. The real lesson being taught by this entire situation is to cheat, but dont get caught, but if you do get caught, come up with some sort of a reason to not be punished. In this case, all that has to be done is to claim that the punishment is sexual in nature.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-24-2012, 06:08 PM

The school implies it by even having the gender rule, imo.

cjm
09-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Our educational system rewards those who cheat the most and punishes those that do not cheat by a plethora of ways...

Good point, but let's take it a step further. If you violate rules to which you never agreed (or agreed under duress), is that really cheating? If I enter a footrace competition voluntarily, agree not to use steroids, and then use steroids, I've cheated. Cheating here is a violation of the contract that I agreed to upon entering the race. If children are compelled to attend school and rules are imposed on them, can anyone say that these rules were agreed to voluntarily? and if not, is violation of these rules really cheating? Is someone a "tax cheat" if they manage to avoid paying taxes that the state wants them to pay? Or is that just a phrase used to make the population at large look down on people who get around imposed rules?

dannno
09-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Good point, but let's take it a step further. If you violate rules to which you never agreed (or agreed under duress), is that really cheating? If I enter a footrace competition voluntarily, agree not to use steroids, and then use steroids, I've cheated. Cheating here is a violation of the contract that I agreed to upon entering the race. If children are compelled to attend school and rules are imposed on them, can anyone say that these rules were agreed to voluntarily? and if not, is violation of these rules really cheating? Is someone a "tax cheat" if they manage to avoid paying taxes that the state wants them to pay? Or is that just a phrase used to make the population at large look down on people who get around imposed rules?

That post is chalk full of win... although many of the habits seem to carry through into college for some folks.

DamianTV
09-24-2012, 07:52 PM

+Rep

We just need to be aware of what we actually teach in school. As stated, rewarding cheating is one thing, freedom from responsibility is also on the list, but most importantly is always to be obedient to the people that make the rules, regardless if one agreed to abide by the rules or not.

tangent4ronpaul
09-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Was Mrs. Couey hot?

This is the sort of thing that get fetishes started in young minds...

-t