PDA

View Full Version : The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Islam

FrankRep
09-23-2012, 02:07 PM
That was my first thought when seeing this video.

I have a hard time believing they really found this so-called "Muslim roadmap for infiltrating and defeating the West" that's being implemented by the Muslim Brotherhood.

THE PROJECT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csb1vlvu_jU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csb1vlvu_jU

In 2001, an inconspicuous manifesto now known as "The Project" was recovered during a raid in Switzerland: A manifesto that turned out to be a Muslim roadmap for infiltrating and defeating the West. Today, files containing evidence from the largest terror financing trial in U.S. history, which include details about "The Project", are being withheld by the Department of Justice.

In an explosive two-part mini-series, TheBlaze documentary unit investigates how the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the American government and exposes how our nation's safety is in jeopardy as a result of this dangerous government cover up.

fr33
09-23-2012, 03:22 PM
lol @ how they referenced the red scare within the first minute.

pcosmar
09-23-2012, 03:32 PM
TheBlaze documentary unit

LOL

Pure Propaganda

TheBlaze.com LLC is a fully-owned subsidiary of Glenn Beck’s multimedia production company,

WarNoMore
09-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Infiltrating and defeating the west? The west funds the muslim brotherhood. They're the puppets serving American(Ie. corporate elite) interests, not the other way around.

Occam's Banana
09-23-2012, 04:35 PM
I wonder how many times this so-called "documentary" is going to mention the fact that the U.S. government has frequently & repeatedly given aid, support & ecouragement to radical Islamists - from Iran in 1953, to the Afghani Mujahedeen in the 80s, and right up to the present day (in Libya, Syria & elsewhere). I'm betting that they won't mention it at all.

Now they're even laying the groundwork for officially supporting the Mujahedeen Khalq (MeK) (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?390712-U.S.-Government-Openly-Embraces-Terrorism), a cult of brutal, vicious Islamo-Marxists in Iran who make Ahmedinejad & the Ayatollahs look like a gaggle of Sunday-school nuns.

"Infiltrate" my ass. Bunch of goddam hypocrites.

Victor Grey
09-23-2012, 04:47 PM
Dammit, "the muslims" aren't a credible threat to us. AHHH, that's so damn stupid it's frustrating.

The best the muslim world in it's entirety can do to us, to is take down a handful of buildings maybe one every decade, by a handful of pissed extremists;
or attacking a lightly defended embassy.

They don't have a navy capable of threatening us, provided we don't snub our nose at them and sail in range of naval missiles of a nation I can think of, they sure as hell aren't going to canoe over here, they don't have a credible threat to our airforce again, provided we aren't flying where they could fire a ground weapon, and Iraq was the whole region's best possible bet in terms of land power they could ever pose against the west this half of the century, and we wiped that out with a lopsided result fit to amaze the history books.

The whole notion they're, the entire damn muslim world, is all going to get together or whatever asinine crap and unite against us is ridiculous. Those people Hate each other. Saudis, Kurds, Iraqis, and Iranians all Hate, each and every one of the other mentioned parties. The Saudi peninsula is balkanized, Lebanon and Syria despise each other and Lebanese aren't much on Pal's either, the Afghan region wars with itself down to almost the same surrounding villages in a county sized area, and Africa is the same way.

When the muslim world from ~India all the way to Spain, as a broad crude generalization akin to the term "the West," can someday worry less about having indoor plumbing, and reliable electrical power for themselves outside the pretty national capitals, then maybe they'll be a credible threat to us to start worrying about.

Until then, the grand overblown threat of Islam in truth consists of a tiny handful of pissed off extremists, that we in great part stir to hate us and perpetuate to begin with, by our own actions.

Maybe if we stop giving tyrants our money to bribe their hollow friendship, started throwing a few less people in jail for smoking some pot, the authorities could look out a little more for those muslim terrorists coming around in the under 3-digit amounts per ten years. Without even needing to stick fingers in people's parts or wiretap phones even.

That is my politically incorrect viewpoint when it comes to all the dangers posed by the middle east. We need to grow some guts and stop being emotional sissies.

You know the two words for how I view the mainsteam stance on the middle east?
Timorous, and timid.

fr33
09-23-2012, 04:53 PM
If we'd stop propping up their dictators and monarchies, they'd have a better chance at wealth through their natural resources; which would lead to logical reformations in both religion and government. Our foreign aid keeps them poor and oppressed.

BlackTerrel
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
This has about as much sense as it's polar opposite conspiracy team at prisonplanet