PDA

View Full Version : Email Bomb Lou Dobbs !!!! Just Do It!!!

weatherbill
11-19-2007, 01:57 PM
LINK>>> http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

HERE'S my email grenade to Mr Lou Dubbs.....LOL

It amazes me Lou, how you can complain about the NAU, but then say nothing about the only candidate who stands firmly agaisnt it, Ron Paul.
Have you been warned by your corporate media bosses to keep a tight lip???
I'de like to see you air this one....ha ha....we got you figured out Lou!

Ethek
11-19-2007, 02:00 PM
He'll speak for us. He just has to be calculating about it. Give him until the 17th. Once the bomb rolls in I think he'll be able to speak uncensored.

weatherbill
11-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Do'nt hold back........!

keep going.....it only takes a couple minutes to email him......we get about 1000 email bombs going and they may air one on his show tonight!

VoteRonPaul2008
11-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Please don't make it rude, just ask him politley to talk more about Ron.. Dobbs will actually listen if your are polite.. please

Perry
11-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Bad idea. Lou has already seen the light.

weatherbill
11-19-2007, 02:10 PM
then tell him to mention Ron Paul more, since Lou Agrees with him!

yes! make it friendly, but don't be afraid to challenge him to come out more!

hard@work
11-19-2007, 02:12 PM
C'mon Lou! Ron Paul is the only candidate that matches what you are describing. We need your help here. He is the people's candidate, the populist candidate, and the only candidate telling the TRUTH! How are we going to get the corporatists out of managing trade without him? You know what Ron Paul means by "free trade" compared to this corporatist trade from individuals that blast you as a protectionist. This is insane, and I can't take the teasing anymore Mr. Dobbs. You have been mine and many many of my dearest friend's media hero for some time now. But we have already chosen our man for the job.

We don't all agree with Ron on everything, but we know what we do agree on will enable the people the power to get the job we want done.

Lou, imagine what strength the congress will have to reject the lobbyist dollar if Ron Paul shows them they can answer to the people.

Last I'll say on that.

One of many,

Adam

weatherbill
11-19-2007, 02:27 PM
excellent hard@work!

LibertyEagle
11-19-2007, 02:31 PM
It seems to me to be pretty clear that Dobbs plans to run for President as an Independent. That is probably why he has been trying to get people to declare as independents all year long. I think it also goes a long way towards explaining why he hasn't mentioned Paul.

I used to like the man, but I lost a lot of respect for him.

partypooper
11-19-2007, 03:00 PM
It seems to me to be pretty clear that Dobbs plans to run for President as an Independent. That is probably why he has been trying to get people to declare as independents all year long. I think it also goes a long way towards explaining why he hasn't mentioned Paul.

exactly. he said he wanted a candidate that is a combination of ron paul and john edwards (???) and it was pretty clear he thought he had that combination.

Apauled
11-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Where you to to take it is To our buddy Jack Cafferty, tell him to tell his buddy Lou about ron's stance on the NAU