PDA

View Full Version : This is Ridiculous!!!

dspectre
06-21-2007, 01:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_VGE0sy_UM

pazzo83
06-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Wow. My family is from Venezuela, and I'm a first generation resident in this country (I was born in the US, about 3 years after my mom got her citizenship), so I've been somewhat sympathetic to the whole immigration debate, but this bill is absolutely ridiculous.

briatx
06-21-2007, 01:28 PM
I'm sympathetic to immigrants, but not to illegals. Fix the legal immigration process, and put the illegals at the end of the line.

LFOD
06-21-2007, 01:29 PM
OY! Look, it's simple. George Bush doesn't give a s@#! about illegals - it's not about "compassion." It's about cheap labor for big business. Ron Paul is correct in recognizing we have to stop subsidising motivation for illegals - governement benefits, and instant citizenship for their children.

hambone1982
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Wow. My family is from Venezuela, and I'm a first generation resident in this country (I was born in the US, about 3 years after my mom got her citizenship), so I've been somewhat sympathetic to the whole immigration debate, but this bill is absolutely ridiculous.

I agree. The nature of an amnesty bill such as this is that everyone who has been waiting legally to enter the United States gets SCREWED over royally. Not to mention how much this bill will cost the tax payers in increased entitlements for these new residents.

AgentSmith
06-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Its about destroying the US and ushering in the North American Union. Fast Track for SPP = NAU. Z Visa = NAU ID. Illegals = First North American Citizens.

You didnt need that standard of living anyway....