PDA

View Full Version : Wash Times on us

Bradley in DC
11-19-2007, 01:19 PM
http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071119/NATION/111190062/1001

Fyretrohl
11-19-2007, 01:31 PM
And now, we know why they are scared of us. I LOVED this comment...

"There's no sheep here, there's wolves here, questioning our nation's government."

The Wolves are at the door of the criminal agency. Think the pigs hiding inside are prepared?

jpa
11-19-2007, 01:38 PM
shouldn't this be in the official campaign news forum?

heh, just messing with you bradley

BIG_J
11-19-2007, 01:39 PM
LOL! Now that is funny.

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 01:42 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38898

Already been posted Bradley. Jesus, this is now 2 mistakes in 1 day for you. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were losing your touch! You haven't gotten on anyone lately for posting duplicate items or posting things in the wrong forum have you? I hope not, or I'll be forced to report you to the moderators. Since you gave up your power, you might get an infraction or two coming your way if you keep this up. I myself follow the rules. You should try it some time.

FreedomLover
11-19-2007, 01:43 PM

Already been posted Bradley. Jesus, this is now 2 mistakes in 1 day for you. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were losing your touch! You haven't gotten on anyone lately for posting duplicate items or posting things in the wrong forum have you? I hope not, or I'll be forced to report you to the moderators. Since you gave up your power, you might get an infraction or two coming your way if you keep this up. I myself follow the rules. You should try it some time.

I can never tell when you're being serious.

LinearChaos
11-19-2007, 01:46 PM
"There's no sheep here, there's wolves here, questioning our nation's government."
Hopefully Judge Napolitano read that and smiled a little bit.

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 01:54 PM
I can never tell when you're being serious.

I'm just giving Bradley a hard time because he does it to others when they make a mistake. Bradley is now a habitual offender and a hypocrite. And I have now exposed him! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

foofighter20x
11-19-2007, 01:59 PM
News about Grassroots shouldn't go in News about the OFFICIAL Campaign.

How is it that some people here don't get that?

Lay off of Bradley.

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 02:03 PM
I will not foo! Not unless he stops laying off others! This isn't about where it belongs. I agree that it belongs here! But it was already posted before and Bradley did not conduct a search for the article and he complains about it when other people don't search and when they post duplicate items. Why hasn't this been merged into the link I posted, moderator? Also, him and I had a run in earlier about him posting something that belonged in Bad Media Reporting. He admitted his mistake. I now request an apology from you foofighter for jumping to conclusions.

foofighter20x
11-19-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm not apologizing to you for when you said Bradley posted this thread in the wrong forum when he didn't.

I do believe my being a moderator makes me the judge of that, and not you.

So til then, put your request for my apology in one hand, and poo in the other, and see which fills up first. :p

Dorfsmith
11-19-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm just giving Bradley a hard time because he does it to others when they make a mistake. Bradley is now a habitual offender and a hypocrite. And I have now exposed him! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ha :D For a very long time I was afraid to post on this board for fear of getting torn apart if I accidently posted the wrong thing in the wrong place. I only started posting here when the other board I posted at became worse than this one :rolleyes::D

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 02:14 PM
I never said he posted this thread in the wrong forum! JPA SAID THAT, NOT ME! I said he posted a duplicate article! The thread he posted in the wrong forum was this one:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38911

He posted it in the wrong forum and admitted it! He also said the Grassroots forum was a dumping ground for everything! I agree that this is posted in the right forum and I gave you the link to the other thread about this same article! It's a duplicate! So why hasn't it been merged and why haven't you apologized to me yet?

jpa
11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
News about Grassroots shouldn't go in News about the OFFICIAL Campaign.

How is it that some people here don't get that?

Lay off of Bradley.

we were messing with him! read the replies.. they were all humerous. (well except Ron Paul Fan, who is taking this too seriously :-)

we love our forum overlords.

fletcher
11-19-2007, 02:16 PM

LOL. Awesome.

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Ha :D For a very long time I was afraid to post on this board for fear of getting torn apart if I accidently posted the wrong thing in the wrong place. I only started posting here when the other board I posted at became worse than this one :rolleyes::D

I'm just trying to expose the hypocrisy of the elite here and protect the people from the wrath of Bradley! We will not go down without a fight!

foofighter20x
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM
I never said he posted this thread in the wrong forum! JPA SAID THAT, NOT ME! I said he posted a duplicate article! The thread he posted in the wrong forum was this one:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=38911

He posted it in the wrong forum and admitted it! He also said the Grassroots forum was a dumping ground for everything! I agree that this is posted in the right forum and I gave you the link to the other thread about this same article! It's a duplicate! So why hasn't it been merged and why haven't you apologized to me yet?

You said that was twice in one day... Were you refering to this thread? If not, then you need to make that clear in the future. :)

Also, even Superman can't be in two places at once. I can't read every single thread and catch every duplicate. :p

we were messing with him! read the replies.. they were all humerous. (well except Ron Paul Fan, who is taking this too seriously :-)

we love our forum overlords.

Wasn't directed at you.

angelatc
11-19-2007, 02:20 PM
The thing is, at least for me, is that the posting carries more credibility when I see that Bradley posted it.

foofighter20x
11-19-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm just trying to expose the hypocrisy of the elite here and protect the people from the wrath of Bradley! We will not go down without a fight!

You're still here? Didn't you threaten to leave if we didn't give you some fancy title under yout name? :p :D

Dorfsmith
11-19-2007, 02:21 PM

Well, I support you. An organized forum is a good thing. Micromanagement scares me (and countless other people) away :D

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
You said that was twice in one day... Were you refering to this thread? If not, then you need to make that clear in the future. :)

Also, even Superman can't be in two places at once. I can't read every single thread and catch every duplicate. :p

I said he made two mistakes in one day and yes, this thread was one of the mistakes because it was a duplicate. Do you know what happens when we make a mistake? It is the obligation of the people through their MODERATORS to CORRECT the mistake NOT TO CONTINUE the mistake!

It's ok foo, apology accepted. :D

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Well, I support you. An organized forum is a good thing. Micromanagement scares me (and countless other people) away :D

I agree 100%! Bradley is a micromanager when he yells at others for doing things that he's done twice in the past 24 hours. I am trying to expose him so that he'll back off a little. We need power of the people and equal rights here, not power of the elite and special rights.

foofighter20x
11-19-2007, 02:28 PM
If it's a duplicate, please report it as such and, if you can make life easy for us, include the original so we can merge them.

We don't punish or call people out specifically for errors like that as it is, so be nice. It's a simple rule of leadership: scold in private, praise in public. :)

Dorfsmith
11-19-2007, 02:31 PM
scold in private, praise in public. :)

So this is a new policy? If so maybe I'll start posting more. :cool:

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 02:32 PM
I just ask for the new policy to be universally applied to everybody, including Bradley!

foofighter20x
11-19-2007, 02:34 PM
I just ask for the new policy to be universally applied to everybody, including Bradley!

"Sliding scale."

It's in the forum rules.

I don't make'em, I just enforce'em.

And I'll go ahead and continue to enforce the policy of non-punishment, since you seem to think it's best. :p

Revolution9
11-19-2007, 02:36 PM

Come on RPF.. Give him a break.:D. He is getting into it and shaking a few self imposed shackles off and starting to have a grand ole time. Besides.. I like seeing these pieces.. They get me fired up to go shoot my mouth off about RP to the next folks I run into on my daily walks through the neighborhood.

Best Regards
Randy

Revolution9
11-19-2007, 02:49 PM
The thing is, at least for me, is that the posting carries more credibility when I see that Bradley posted it.

I used to think.. Oh no..not another gloom and doom piece from some smartass poundit who don't know shite from shinola and is just flim flamming his way towards his next paycheque.. aaargh! Why does Bradley post this drivel! But..Things have changed and as i predicted those pundits are having a choke of a time trying to reformat and still appear to have the weight of expertise to drive the fallacies of their screeds to the breadwinners window. Bradley seems to having a better time of things lately.. I say give him some room to dance:D

Best
Randy

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 02:58 PM
I agree Rev. My point is that everybody should give everybody room to dance! There shouldn't be shackles on any of us! I think of all people you would agree with that! I was just exposing some hypocrisy here and using someone's arguments against others against them for a change! It has worked and we the people have won a decided victory here today.