PDA

View Full Version : apparently some Nevada tools are trying to give our people trouble. Their biggest gripe?

sailingaway
09-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Our guys wanted 'to embarrass them' with a vote against NDAA, which 'fortunately' they ran out of time for....

h xxp://dustinstockton.com/2012/09/the-counter-revolution-of-the-clark-county-nv-republicans/

eleganz
09-21-2012, 08:11 PM
lol yea I heard there was a party going on a few days ago but our guys are standing strong. No matter what, we can't let them take our victories in the states we've been extremely successful in.

fr33
09-21-2012, 08:49 PM
They should be embarrassed by NDAA. Good job people.

Keith and stuff
09-21-2012, 09:13 PM
The author claims the Ron Paul folks acted horribly. Maybe they did. I don't know and the post was so biased that I cannot beleive anything in it. Oh well.

LibertyEagle
09-21-2012, 09:51 PM
I laughed at this part. Someone has their priorities wrong and it isn't us.

The last piece of contention I’d like to share was an agenda item, which we fortunately did not get to. They scheduled a presentation by People Against NDAA, which is an indirect attack on Paul Ryan, who voted for this bill. It is considered a “must pass” bill and 97 other senators voted for it. I’m not saying NDAA is a good bill, but puhlease…for it to be raised at the last meeting before the election as a point of order is ridiculous. Why are we not talking about getting out the vote? Everything else should be secondary to this one goal and purpose. Until we get our priorities straight the Republicans will fall over themselves and lose elections again and again.

GunnyFreedom
09-21-2012, 10:14 PM
I laughed at this part. Someone has their priorities wrong and it isn't us.

Yes, if one's priority is electing scumbags, then they will clearly fall over themselves and lose elections again and again. I'm more stunned that there are people who do not find that blatantly obvious.

Algorres
09-21-2012, 10:33 PM
The meeting started on time which was a first for me at a central committee meeting. Team NV and the Romney people came to the meeting with the sole purpose of blocking anything from being accomplished. There first motion before we adopted the agenda was for the meeting to be adjourned. They then drove a question on a bylaw where a computer server error delayed an email by a few hours which didn't allow the 10 days needed to call a meeting. Everything was a mess for the next 2 hours until we finally adopted the agenda and at least got our elections done. We had a slim majority but still a majority. They used roberts rules to delay the meeting knowing our people will follow them. We got nothing accomplished as a county meeting thanks to the Romney people. This was our last meeting before the election which is sad. We have to stand strong and not go away.

sailingaway
09-21-2012, 10:35 PM
The meeting started on time which was a first for me at a central committee meeting. Team NV and the Romney people came to the meeting with the sole purpose of blocking anything from being accomplished. There first motion before we adopted the agenda was for the meeting to be adjourned. They then drove a question on a bylaw where a computer server error delayed an email by a few hours which didn't allow the 10 days needed to call a meeting. Everything was a mess for the next 2 hours until we finally adopted the agenda and at least got our elections done. We had a slim majority but still a majority. They used roberts rules to delay the meeting knowing our people will follow them. We got nothing accomplished as a county meeting thanks to the Romney people. This was our last meeting before the election which is sad. We have to stand strong and not go away.

Absolutely, and good for you for fending them off.

fr33
09-21-2012, 10:40 PM
The meeting started on time which was a first for me at a central committee meeting. Team NV and the Romney people came to the meeting with the sole purpose of blocking anything from being accomplished. There first motion before we adopted the agenda was for the meeting to be adjourned. They then drove a question on a bylaw where a computer server error delayed an email by a few hours which didn't allow the 10 days needed to call a meeting. Everything was a mess for the next 2 hours until we finally adopted the agenda and at least got our elections done. We had a slim majority but still a majority. They used roberts rules to delay the meeting knowing our people will follow them. We got nothing accomplished as a county meeting thanks to the Romney people. This was our last meeting before the election which is sad. We have to stand strong and not go away.Thank you.