PDA

View Full Version : Pop quiz

Anti Federalist
09-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Pop quiz: Which 2012 presidential candidate has passed a gun ban?

dannno
09-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Bonus Question: When should you call the cops?

donnay
09-21-2012, 07:03 PM
Who is; Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts.

donnay
09-21-2012, 07:03 PM

Nevah!

acptulsa
09-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Who is; Governor Mitt Romney of Massachusetts.

Pay the lady!

Was that a daily double?

kathy88
09-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Those were just too damn easy.

fr33
09-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Assault weapons ban to be exact. The way they define assault weapons is ridiculous. Last I checked they define it as a semi-automatic rifle that also has at least one of the following; a fold-out stock, a silencer, or a bayonet

I'm sure there are more options but you get the point. They are no more deadly than any other semi-auto.

Also Romney vocally supported the Brady Bill. He's a traitor to the constitution and wants to disarm our militia.

angelatc
09-21-2012, 09:08 PM
My buzzer won't work!

ronpaulfollower999
09-21-2012, 09:10 PM

When you have a dog problem?

hides

mad cow
09-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Gun Owners of America rates Romney with a D-,one half step up from Obama's F.They give Ron Paul an A+,one of only eight in the 435 member House of Representatives and the only A+ in the entire 32 member bunch from Texas,supposedly a gun loving State.

Why this wasn't shouted from the rooftops incessantly by the campaign,I will never understand.It cost us some votes.
All libertarians,Teaparty types and the huge majority of run of the mill republicans support the second amendment.

Anti Federalist
09-21-2012, 09:47 PM
Gun Owners of America rates Romney with a D-,one half step up from Obama's F.They give Ron Paul an A+,one of only eight in the 435 member House of Representatives and the only A+ in the entire 32 member bunch from Texas,supposedly a gun loving State.

Why this wasn't shouted from the rooftops incessantly by the campaign,I will never understand.It cost us some votes.
All libertarians,Teaparty types and the huge majority of run of the mill republicans support the second amendment.

There were a ton of things that were not shouted from the rooftop.

That was one.

Northern Pass in NH was another.

Most military contributions was another.

That's just naming a few.

*cough JESSE BENTON cough*

fr33
09-21-2012, 10:06 PM

All libertarians,Teaparty types and the huge majority of run of the mill republicans support the second amendment.People pay more attention to the NRA which is a waffling phony gun rights organization and a wing of the establishment GOP.