PDA

View Full Version : NC-Cops grenade house, shoot family dog, over less than 1.5 ounces of weed.

Anti Federalist
09-21-2012, 06:07 PM
War on Us.

Every day.

Owners of dog that was shot during Fayetteville police raid file complaint

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/09/21/1205829?sac=fo.local

21 Sept. 1900 CDT

A family whose dog was shot when Fayetteville police raided their Clarendon Street home on Wednesday morning has filed a complaint against the officers.

Department spokesman Gavin MacRoberts said the incident remained under investigation Friday.

Christian Yepez and his family met with police Friday afternoon to discuss the matter, but MacRoberts said he could not discuss what was said because it relates to personnel matters.

MacRoberts said police entered the home to execute a search warrant as part of an investigation involving Yepez. He said the dog was shot after police entered, but it remained unclear what prompted police to fire on 5-year-old Nastradamus, a medium-sized mixed breed.

"Details beyond that are part of the internal investigation and not being released," MacRoberts said.

Yepez was arrested after the raid and charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and maintaining a dwelling for controlled substances. MacRoberts said police seized less than 1.5 ounces of marijuana and two guns from the home.

Yepez's mother, Pennie Yepez, said she was not home during the raid. Her son was upstairs sleeping when police kicked in the front door about 7 a.m. and threw flash grenades, she said. The dog was sleeping on the couch by the front door, she said. After police entered, the dog moved away from the door, she said.

"He was in the kitchen and (police) shot him three times," Pennie Yepez said.

The family intends to have an autopsy performed on the dog, she said.

tod evans
09-21-2012, 07:14 PM
http://www.twowheelforum.com/images/smilies/hang.gif Get a rope! :mad:

kathy88
09-21-2012, 07:20 PM
maintaining a dwelling for controlled substances

Never seen that one before. Harboring a plant.

phill4paul
09-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Add one more to....http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?390564-Police-shoot-dog&highlight=police+shoot+dog

tod evans
09-21-2012, 07:28 PM

Spend some time reading the federal sentencing guidelines..... Scary stuff in there!

liberty2897
09-21-2012, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ji2n49hGg

This is a message to all the police forces all over the World who commit violence against our Brothers and Sisters in the Occupy Movement.

You are cowards. You are Moral Midgets. You are on the wrong side of history. You have no Honour.

Have you ever watched the old footage of the equal rights Vietnam War marches from the sixties? Do you see anyone cheering the oppressive Policing, water cannons, Brutality? NO? Well, that is who you are now. Lackeys for a Fascist Regime.

Have some balls man, and stand up for your people and your Country. If you don't, your children will hate you, be ashamed of you and rightly so, because you have let yourself be turned into fascist monsters.

And what will you tell your Grand children in the future when they ask 'What did you do in the revolution?'

Will you be honest and say 'I was a coward. I followed orders without thinking just like in Nazi Germany in the 1930s? I am ashamed of what I did.

Or will you lie?

Do you enjoy pepper spraying innocent people? Beating them up? Killing their dogs? Do you laugh with your bully boy coward colleagues in the locker room, like a group of Ku Klux Klan members after a lynching?

Know this, you will live with the repercussions of your actions for the rest of your lives.

How long will it take for you to wake up and realise that you are being used by people who could not care less if you live or die?
They are laughing at you for being so very very stupid.

How long before you wake up to the fact that you are so terribly terribly wrong?

But heed this officers, and heed it well. We are watching you closely. We know who you are. We know Where you live. We know where you go. We are compiling hard evidence against you all for the savagery and brutality you are committing.

We WILL be coming for you. You WILL be held to account. There will be no mercy as you have shown none to our brothers and sisters.

We will methodically take away from you everything you love. We will have no need for violence to achieve this, we will just expose you for what you are. The rest will happen naturally.

You WILL lose. We cannot be beaten. We are legion. We are millions. We are the future. Your future.

We are Anonymous. We do not forget. We do not forgive.

Expect us because we are already here

James Madison
09-21-2012, 10:41 PM

If God created the Universe then He had a hand in making hemp. So by the government's logic we should...arrest God? Maybe we, I don't know, launch a raid on Heaven, or something, but instead of dogs there are angels....what happens then?

aGameOfThrones
09-21-2012, 10:59 PM
If God created the Universe then He had a hand in making hemp. So by the government's logic we should...arrest God? Maybe we, I don't know, launch a raid on Heaven, or something, but instead of dogs there are angels....what happens then?

Cops start shooting them with angel killing bullets, then get paid vacation. If god gets swated... he must have been doing something illegal, you know, like creating an ILLEGAL DRUG.

James Madison
09-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Cops start shooting them with angel killing bullets, then get paid vacation. If god gets swated... he must have been doing something illegal, you know, like creating an ILLEGAL DRUG.

This dude gets it! Sign him up at DHS!

mrsat_98
09-22-2012, 01:31 PM

You might feel differently after it dawns on you that we are meerly a herd of animals that don't have rights. Here see for your self with this ongoing series of articles on the subject.

http://adask.wordpress.com/category/man-or-other-animals/

thehungarian
09-22-2012, 01:39 PM
11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good

Of course, this isn't the official Holy State Bible version which adds all the exceptions in the footnotes.

I was rolling a thought around in the brain recently. I read the stories AF links just about every day and they're all basically the same. Bust down the door, shoot anything that moves, confiscate what you can, no apologies. These raids have got to be intentionally provocative, with the objective being the retaliation of the "offender". Why else would they conduct raids this way if they weren't hoping, even in the back of their minds, that you'd fight back?

Anti Federalist
09-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Of course, this isn't the official Holy State Bible version which adds all the exceptions in the footnotes.

I was rolling a thought around in the brain recently. I read the stories AF links just about every day and they're all basically the same. Bust down the door, shoot anything that moves, confiscate what you can, no apologies. These raids have got to be intentionally provocative, with the objective being the retaliation of the "offender". Why else would they conduct raids this way if they weren't hoping, even in the back of their minds, that you'd fight back?

I don't think they even conceive of us fighting back.

The weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth when some poor bastard even tries is enough to convince me of that.

My thinking is that it is a co-ordinated "shock and awe" campaign to subdue to us.

To make sure that any encounter with a LEO is met with instant, total and complete compliance and submission.

Anti Federalist
09-22-2012, 01:49 PM
You might feel differently after it dawns on you that we are meerly a herd of animals that don't have rights. Here see for your self with this ongoing series of articles on the subject.

http://adask.wordpress.com/category/man-or-other-animals/

Mrs. AF worked for Al Adask years ago.

Interesting fellow, well worth the read.

proudclod229
09-22-2012, 02:19 PM

It's quite possible that Jesus was annoited with hemp oil before the crucifiction as well.

presence
09-22-2012, 02:20 PM
To make sure that any encounter with a LEO is met with instant, total and complete compliance and submission.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing.
Broken your servant I kneel

(Will you give in to me?)

It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me

(Will you give in to me?)

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

[]

No mommy, don't do it again
Don't do it again
I'll be a good boy
I'll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don't hit me
Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy?
Don't do it, you're hurting me
Why did you have to be such a bitch
Why don't you,
Why don't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch!
***FUCK YOU***
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore!

How would you like to see how it feels mommy?

Here it comes, get ready to die!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwx8TGPC3ss

http://www.learner.org/jnorth/images/graphics/monarch/eclose006.jpg