PDA

View Full Version : DailyPaul: To the visiting Romney supporters wondering what we are doing and why?

jmdrake
09-21-2012, 04:02 AM
Showing DP some love for one of the best written articles I've read in a long time anywhere.

http://www.dailypaul.com/255652/to-the-visiting-romney-supporters-wondering-what-we-are-doing-and-why?from=lbp

To the visiting Romney supporters wondering what we are doing and why?
Submitted by FedupExpression on Thu, 09/20/2012 - 20:06
in

Daily Paul Liberty Forum
DP Original

The strategy is simple and ongoing. We will continue to take the party over at the ground level. We will replace the Neo-Con hand picks over time...all the while watching this great country crumble further...and the pain meter rise.

It is the only thing we can do as we have been screaming our warnings from the ramparts only to see our warnings fall on so many deaf ears. And thus far we have been successful...to a degree...just not enough for this cycle. Most of you who had no part in this cycle, other than showing up on primary day, have no conception of the amount of fraud that is happening within the system. Sadly, if not frighteningly, you have been led to think that there was a clear majority for Romney, that he won fairly and squarely...because that's what the news shows told you.

We KNOW different because we have been in the trenches...some of us for years now. We have seen the voting algorithms and blatant anomalies in state after state. We have experienced the subterfuge, and in many cases filmed and posted it for your perusal.

Understand, the we are not a bunch of high schoolers in our mother's basement. We are legion and the only way you'll find out how many of us there are is by seeing the margin of loss that Romney will now realize. It is then that you will understand that a full 30%+ of the GOP has jumped the reservation and is now taken up defensive positions in the insurrection mountains and will be fighting for your rights and independence...whether you like it or not.

We have been cheated, defrauded and even assaulted through the last 8 years and still we fight back. What we will never do is lend credence to our abusers by enabling them further. We are not beaten wives, frightened of the prospect of of being on our own, destitute and forlorn, with mountainous obstacles placed before us to deter any thought of independence. We are the beaten wives that have finally said "no more" and we are ready to brave the shelters that we know will be a far cry from the creature comforts that will be allowed us by complying...and thereby allowing more punches to the face and a slow sinking to the floor. We'll take the knockdown now thank you very much...just don't expect us to stay on the ground because we're fighting mad and we are sure in our identification of the enemy...even if you are not.

We are ready for the hardships ahead and look forward to starting anew...with even more irate Americans at our shoulders...as it is apparent to us that too many are still asleep and need the pinch of the vise grip that we have put our fingers into to awaken to our plight. Even Romney's 47% will awaken once their purchasing power has been usurped to the degree that entitlements will no longer sustain them. They will wail and protest, but they will come to realize that their train drove off the bridge as it entered into town.

Personal responsibility will no longer be a foreign ideal to Americans...as Europe will be placed in the same tentitive position by the debt monsters that we have allowed to control us. It will be up to us to keep pointing the finger of blame at the deserving parties...the same ones who will be trying to sell us their collectivist solutions to the collectivist problems they have purposely created.

This whole thing will come off its wheels soon and it doesn't matter who is president for the collapse of our economy is chiseled in stone...a chisel held by the Republican establishment....hit by a hammer swung by the Democrat establishment...all directed by international bankers and globalists...the very conspiracy that you continue to deny.

What we don't have is control of the propaganda machine that has you firmly in its grips..the very machine needed to turn this ship of state from its course as so many of our fellow citizens are still mesmerized by the mind controllers and lost in the two party-one agenda paradigm of the last 100 years. The only avenue to re-establishing control over the flow of information is for you to suffer enough that you too will finally be able to see the fat men behind the curtain, pull it back, yank them from their perches and beat them senseless...certainly to a point wherein their lies will simply ooze onto the floor...out of reach to your ears.

Change will only come from chaos...and its chaos that our fellow Republicans want by forcing, Romney on us...so we're about to hand it to them in spades. And BTW, I am NOT a Libertarian (well maybe now I am). I voted straight Republican in every horse race of last 38 years. I am simply aware now...far more than I was 8 years ago.

You should have listened to the voices of the very people we send to die in far off lands for Ron Paul received more money from them than all of the other candidates, including Obama...added together. But you didn't. Instead you listened to the talking heads blathering in your ears about Sharia Law and World Caliphates...as if houses stocked with semi-automatic weapons and deer rifles would never stand against the invading hoards of Muslims...Muslims who want no part of our ways.

Those of you who call yourselves conservatives, who claim that we are "Blame America Firsters", I recommend that you view Robert Pape's presentation of his Pentagon funded study on suicide terrorism. It is quite revealing if not down right surprising...although the past head of the CIA's Bin Laden Unit, Michael Scheuer, probably wouldn't be surprised. Actions have consequences...and it is imperative that we examine the "actions" that emanate from our shores under a meme colored flag.

Then, just to hammer the information home, rent Swayze and Sheen's "Red Dawn" for a proper perspective on the values engendered abroad as a result of our current activities on behalf of "Our National Interests".

As to those "interests" and most importantly, if you are an American in support of our current foreign policy, and you want my support for the continued meddling in the affairs of others by once again lending my support to a "conservative" candidate of your definition, and if you truly believe that it is good and right to play the belligerent around the world, please answer this:

What "interests" do you currently (and personally) have in the Middle East that would require that I sacrifice the life-blood of my son to protect them? Understanding that I love my son more than life itself, please understand that you will need your "A" game on this one as I will need to understand that the importance that you see, truly "is" worth more to me and others, than his life. Let's start with your top 4 reason's (interests) that would have you lay claim on my son's life...

Begin...

A.
B.
C.
D.

So many of you are all still asleep and though you attack us, vilify us and try and blame your intellectual failures on us, we are returning your ire with love...tough love. Now get to your rooms and think about what you've done.

kathy88
09-21-2012, 04:25 AM
Nice find Drake. Great read!

bunklocoempire
09-21-2012, 01:22 PM
What "interests" do you currently (and personally) have in the Middle East that would require that I sacrifice the life-blood of my son to protect them?

That question should be a piece of cake for all the self-proclaimed authorities on the evils of the 're-distribution of wealth'.

There is no greater 're-distribution of wealth' than a government's failed foreign policy that orders you to your death.

Great stuff, thanks for posting.:)