PDA

View Full Version : Looking Back - Rasmussen Daily Avg. at 5%

AgentPaul001
11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Looking back at some rasmussen polling/gallup numbers from literally just a couple months ago and all over the place they constantly say stuff like "only polling at 1% or 2%"....can't break above 2%....

And now that we're polling at around 5% the same stuff gets said, can't break above 5% etc. :P

I'm going to be very happy when Ron Paul starts polling in double digits in National Polls, he's already doing it in New Hampshire, no reason it can't happen elsewhere in the country.

Oh and Rasmussen National Polling of likely Republican Voters (4-Day Moving Average) for the 19th shows Ron Paul at 5% Nationally.

jgmaynard
11-19-2007, 12:41 PM
I think a lot of how this election has gone so far...

"He's not registering in the polls... Shouldn't he drop out?"

"He's only at one or two percent... Shouldn't he drop out?"

"The fringe candidate, polling under 4%..."

"Stuck at 5% in the polls..."

"The candidate, mired in single digits..."

Next will be: "Barely registering 10% in most polls..."

It's fun so far... :)

JM

werdd
11-19-2007, 12:53 PM
next is, "he only won the republican primaries"

Austin
11-19-2007, 12:57 PM
next is, "he only won the republican primaries"

Haha, very true. This will be the day.

SWATH
11-19-2007, 01:01 PM
"little known longshot former Texas congressman Ron Paul was sworn in as President of the United States yesterday, but can he turn this small victory into enough support to not get impeached?"

nathanmn
11-19-2007, 01:19 PM
"little known longshot former Texas congressman Ron Paul was sworn in as President of the United States yesterday, but can he turn this small victory into enough support to not get impeached?"

:D

That is great!

me3
11-19-2007, 01:24 PM
+2 :D

Jimmy
11-19-2007, 01:30 PM
With Romney still way ahead in our own polls.............

:D