PDA

View Full Version : Various Fukushima related content

libertyjam
09-20-2012, 04:27 AM
Top Genetics Expert: Japan’s path closely resembles Chernobyl’s — “Very, very major disturbing findings” (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/top-genetics-expert-japans-path-closely-resembles-chernobyls-very-very-major-disturbing-findings-audio

Rain with 20,000,000 particles of radioactive iodine-131 per liter fell on US during post-Fukushima peak (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/san-francisco-bay-area-20000000-particles-radioactive-iodine-131-liter-rain-during-post-fukushima-peak-video
According to the video below featuring by Simon Fraser University’s Kris Starosta, a rainwater sample measured in the Vancouver area had levels of radioactive iodine-131 at 10 becquerels/liter [Bq/l], which corresponds to 10^7 particles of I-131 per liter of water [10^7 = 10,000,000].

The post-Fukushima peak for I-131 in the U.S. appears to have been in the San Francisco Bay Area, where levels reached 19.85 Bq/l.
An I-131 level of 19.85 Bq/l detected in the Bay Area rain sample is equivalent to 19,850,000 particles of I-131 per liter.

Another Fukushima farmer in exclusion zone: It’s already bad as Chernobyl — I saw the ‘splashing ash’ after explosions — Baby cows dying one after one (VIDEO) January 28, 2012
Mainichi: Fukushima cows stuck in piles of excrement over two feet deep — “They sometimes shake their massive bodies as if trying to wiggle free” (PHOTO) November 4, 2011
Doctor near Tokyo attributes symptoms to radiation exposure: We have begun to see increased nosebleeds, stubborn cases of diarrhea, and flu-like symptoms in children August 18, 2011
Mainichi: Cattle attack police car in Fukushima — Chernobyl Biologist: ‘One hog attacked our car with such force we almost went in ditch’ (VIDEO) June 10, 2012
Report: More plant mutations observed — Cases on the rise (PHOTOS & VIDEO) October 9, 2011
Another fish kill outside Tokyo — I’ve never seen such a thing before says local farmer (PHOTO) June 15, 2012
Tweets from Fukushima worker: Trees dying around nuke plant… Pine doesn’t wither in Autumn! — Similar reports in Tokyo area (PHOTOS) October 5, 2011
Widespread concern amid radiation spread — Gov’t now ordering complete ban on all shipments of beef from Miyagi prefecture, Iwate may be next July 28, 2011
Author, farmer expose manipulation of radiation data — “Employees wash monitoring post by high-pressure water and changed the whole soil” March 15, 2012
Report: All 20 calves born at farm were stillbirths — 60km from Fukushima plant February 26, 2012
Radioactive particles from Fukushima found in Massachusetts rain — “25 times less risky than it would need to be in order to cause any health concerns” (VIDEOS) March 28, 2011
Cesium 137 Detected in Virginia Rain: “I have said from the beginning that there is Fukushima fallout in the rain water” — Can’t be detected with geiger counter (VIDEO) June 24, 2012
Fukushima Forecast: Radioactive particles concentrated over Northwest U.S. on April 6 (VIDEO) April 2, 2011
Mystery reddish radioactive substance detected 180km from Fukushima Daiichi — Alpha particles at 200cpm (VIDEO) May 4, 2012
Professor: Radioactive particles from Fukushima like “poison gas” — Except it is going to kill you in a few years, not immediately (VIDEO) August 27, 2011
Journalist interviews sickened Fukushima author: 8 teeth lost — Nails fell out — Going bald (VIDEO) January 10, 2012
220 Million Bq/liter of Cesium now in No. 2 Spent Fuel Pool — SFP No. 1, 2, & 3 “clearly have significant spent fuel damage” (VIDEO) August 28, 2011
University Researcher: We’ve seen radioactive ‘rain-outs’ in Oregon and Washington — Areas with “a lot more radiation” (VIDEO) November 7, 2011
Fukushima Forecast: Radioactive particles to be concentrated over Midwestern US on April 1, 2 (VIDEO) March 29, 2011
NBC’s Richard Engel on Fukushima: “Only time I’d seen a place on Earth that had been rendered uninhabitable for a long period” — “It has been excised from the planet” — How do you remove billions of invisible radioactive particles that are everywhere? (VIDEO) March 8, 2012
Nuclear industry propaganda about low-level radiation is “absolute rubbish” says physician who taught at Harvard Med School — It’s all about internal emitters (VIDEO) April 3, 2011
Scientists: “We are not prepared for this, nobody is prepared” — Debris could bring radioactive contamination to US, Canada — May impact marine life (VIDEO) December 27, 2011
Top Genetics Expert: Japan’s path closely resembles Chernobyl’s — “Very, very major disturbing findings” (VIDEO) September 18, 2012
Cesium-137 forecast shows high altitude radiation cloud concentrating over California, western US on April 12 (VIDEO) April 11, 2011
“Revelations on nuclear plants sound warning” — Harvard study reveals large-scale radiation releases just outside major US city that lasted for decades — “Surely this could not have happened, but apparently it did” (VIDEO) April 28, 2012
LINK TV: Physician thinks lung cancer from Fukushima will begin in as soon as 2 years (VIDEO, Part I) October 21, 2011
Nuclear Expert: Fukushima explosions could have actually blown holes through containment vessels (Harvard Video) August 8, 2012
Physician: We don’t know what’s happening — Cesium levels in soil not going down after Chernobyl, some areas have gotten even higher (VIDEO) August 23, 2012
Physician: Nuclear Power Plants = Random Compulsory Genetic Engineering (VIDEO) April 4, 2012
Professor: Nuclear scientists claiming radioactivity is a healthy thing for people — An “incredible lie” (VIDEO) July 27, 2011

The Gulf:
Harvard-trained Physician: Radioactivity from BP oil spill concentrating in marine life? (VIDEO)
http://enenews.com/harvard-trained-physician-radioactivity-bp-oil-spill-concentrating-marine-life-video

At 54:25 in

Dr. Wladimir Wertelecki: We had here the BP disaster; it’s a horrible disaster…

When we dig up mother earth… we bring up… radioactivity…

Oil is the same thing; there is no oil without some mercury and some radioactivity.

So we had enormous quantities of oil spilled and picked up by organisms and recycled and concentrated and each one who eats one, eats one, eats one… each concentrates more and more and more and more until the pregnant women decides to have a good dinner with some kind of marine product.

So if we are interested, if BP has consequences for the unborn, we don’t have a baseline… we have no reference point…

Wladimir Wertelecki, founder and chairman of the Department of Medical Genetics and Birth Defects Center of the University of South Alabama, in the U.S. Prior to his training in Medical Genetics at Harvard University Medical School, Dr. Wertelecki trained in Pediatrics at St. Louis Children’s Hospital, Washington University. Later, he served as Senior Surgeon, U.S. Public Health Commission Corps at the Epidemiology Branch of the National Cancer Institute [...] He has extensively studied the effects of the radiation released by the Chernobyl meltdown on public health, particularly in children [...]

Indy Vidual
09-20-2012, 03:31 PM
How do you remove billions of invisible radioactive particles that are everywhere? :eek: