PDA

View Full Version : CNN online article

UtahApocalypse
11-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Lets prove them all wrong on election day....

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/19/young.voters/index.html
Youth make noise in campaigns but not at polls

..... Perhaps none are as loud as Republican Ron Paul's young fans. They have been creatively effective online, parlaying their passion into cold hard cash for Paul's campaign and raising his profile......

Use the link for the entire article.

American
11-19-2007, 12:11 PM
I saw that, I think they are prepping the country and RP supporters to accept this next election that will be completely stolen through voter fraud. blame it on the kids.

kylejack
11-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Ahem. Span the primaries.

Santana28
11-19-2007, 12:33 PM
oh my... i can't believe those kids were saying they'd gladly give up the right to vote in exchange for a free college education.... oh...my..god...

it's now official. the last 20 years of public education has completeley eradicated what little critical thinking skills we had left. present company excluded, of course.

i am amazed.

Cindy
11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
This was on Fox news Red Eye last night as well. I had to double check to make sure I didn't fall asleep on the couch and dream that.

I couldn't believe they were talking about a volume of college kids selling their votes.

How utterly sad, careless, greedy, and ignorant is that?:(

American
11-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Not only critical thinking, but now we have led poisoning to the mix which means dumber people and more retardation as well.

I dont know if it was planned, but led poisoning is hard to detect in little kids and but the long term effects are kids who cant think straight.

Sematary
11-19-2007, 01:12 PM
I saw that, I think they are prepping the country and RP supporters to accept this next election that will be completely stolen through voter fraud. blame it on the kids.

No, they are making a valid point. Young people don't turn out to vote. Historically, that is an accurate statement and I'm willing to bet, with the exception of Ron Paul supporters, that paradigm will remain true.

runningdiz
11-19-2007, 02:09 PM
I think Ron Paul supporters will be the exception. Only time will tell though.

werdd
11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
dumb college kids thinking that their education is more important than their rights.

lonestarguy
11-19-2007, 02:33 PM
....what the article's author failed to mention is that large sectors of the 'youth' vote is unpollable. they don't have landlines, or if they do the computer's hooked up to it. but large sectors of youth and others use cell phones as their primary voice mode for communication. plus, cnn wants us to believe that it was the youth that piled up 4.3 million in 24 hours? what will they say when 12/16 rolls around and rp rolls up 6-12 million in 24 hours? the mainstream is clueless.

michaelwise
11-19-2007, 02:39 PM
The article also fails to understand that our grassroots campaign spans all age groups. :cool: