http://www.brcpolls.com/07/RMP%202007-IV-08.pdf

Rudy 20%
McCain 18%
Romney 11%
Thompson 10%
RP 4%
Huck 3%
Unsure 32%

The most interesting thing is the unsure tally -- up from 12% in January, 13% in March, and 20% in May. Yet another state up for grabs.

kylejack
11-19-2007, 11:53 AM
I love how we're a bit stronger than Huckabee everywhere but Iowa (and maybe SC?).

kylejack
11-19-2007, 11:55 AM
The most interesting thing is the unsure tally -- up from 12% in January, 13% in March, and 20% in May. Yet another state up for grabs.
That's the sound of people learning about Giuliani's actual policy positions and history and giving up on him. We're at a very critical point where all those minnows are re-entering the stream. We've got to snatch them up before they settle for Romney or Huckabee.

csen
11-19-2007, 11:56 AM
That's the sound of people learning about Giuliani's actual policy positions and history and giving up on him. We're at a very critical point where all those minnows are re-entering the stream. We've got to snatch them up before they settle for Romney or Huckabee.

I'm really crossing my fingers that we get a double digits NH poll soon -- during this lull that would be a decent spark to get things going again.

Goldwater Conservative
11-19-2007, 12:25 PM
When 80% of the people are voting for someone other than the guy in first place, it's a good sign. And favorite son McCain is in serious trouble. If we beat him in Iowa and NH, I think he'll withdraw, which I think helps our prospects in Arizona. It is the land of Goldwater, after all...

Dorfsmith
11-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Awesome! This is the first AZ poll I've seen. Judging by the response I've had around town, Ron Paul is popular up here in Northern AZ :cool:

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-19-2007, 12:35 PM
I'll bet that AT LEAST 80% of those 32% will go to Dr. Paul!!!

American
11-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Well if RP doesnt start connecting the dots pretty soon its going to be too late.

Basra violence down 90% since troops left etc...

bbachtung
11-19-2007, 01:08 PM
It has been said before, but I'll say it this time: RP should have his name changed to "Unsure."

Nash
11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
I lot of these "unsure" and "undecided" people would vote for Ron Paul "if he had a chance to win".

This is why a victory in NH is so important to the campaign. He wins there he's suddenly "viable" in the eyes of the mainstream voters.

Pat Buchanan went from 6% to 21% nationally overnight following his NH victory. You better believe a lot of these people knew who he was and weren't polling for him because he was polling low. Also, the people who haven't heard of a candidate all of sudden will become aware of his existence following a primary win.

Winning New Hampshire is not just about delegates it's about credibility. We must win that state to win other states.

runningdiz
11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
I thought Ron was really popular in Arizona. Its interesting to see how Huck does poorly everywhere in most states but in the national polls he magically is above 10% half the time