PDA

View Full Version : My prediction

freedomordeath
09-19-2012, 01:38 AM
I've been pondering about this for some time what the game plan is for the elite. There was a definite shift in the campaign at a certain point and Tom Woods, someone I respect and seems trustworthy gave us an insight to the whole Jesse Bennton debacle.

Something tells me there was a power struggle of ideas going on within the family about tactics and possibly giving the batton over to Rand. The one thing that never wavered was Ron Paul himself and his fiery speeches at Texas and everytime he had a micro-phone he spoke truth never backing down. That he was told only 30min before the Rand endoresment and the fact that he left the convention a day early says alot.

I was fustrated in Ron Paul, but realized afterwards that Ron Paul is a very wise man, he is patient and his years of experience has given him a unique insight and understanding of the timings of things and how to attack a very POWERFUL BEAST.

It is now painfully obvious that the elite pre-select the leaders of both parties....

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” ― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

My predicition is that Obama will get the nod and the elite have purposely railroaded Ron Paul supporters not only to make sure their man got in, but to piss us off and attack Romney. Then they can use this against us later to use the neo-con support to try shut us down. They also co-opting us in a big way esp with some of the suspect alternate media.

The answer to their plan is simply carry on, we give them too much credit and their plan will backfire because our task is to educate educate educate and carry on attacking Romney and Obama. Sometimes when you speak truth poeple will get pissed at you, but they will thank you later.

That is why I fully support the write in of Dr Paul, SIMPLY BECAUSE the elite have been trying to shut us down. The Ron Paul supporter that carries on right til the end is the type of person that will fight to the death for the freedom of their country.