PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney War in the Middle East is the only way!

Vanilluxe
09-18-2012, 11:46 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/decision2012/mitt-romney-palestinians-have-no-interest-whatsoever-in-establishing-peace/2012/09/18/5e185a12-0183-11e2-b260-32f4a8db9b7e_story.html

Peace in the Middle East is unthinkable for Romney, because Palestinians don't want peace, peace should be forced upon the Palestinians.

Vanilluxe
09-19-2012, 12:01 AM
Some comments over this...

libertymeanslife
8:01 PM PDT
You are the fool, unify. The Islamics do not want peace; they want to destroy Western civilization. Their Koran says it plainly. They will lie if it means to benefit their "religion". Israel is in the middle of hell with no friends; the Euopean nations have turned their backs to Israel and obama is doing the same. Iran wants to wipe Israel and the Jews off the face of the earth, their leaders (Iran) has said this several times. And the American Jesw continue to vote for the Democratic candidate for president who's heart belongs to the muslims. We will have another Holocaust in the very near future with the Islamics leading this war this time.
RecommendReport

It looks like people are not ready to vote for a liberty candidate yet, they are just getting started for the bloodshed to come. As long as there are muslims, these people want to wage war.

DGambler
09-19-2012, 06:19 AM
I'll just drop this off here, I've been looking for a thread for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRmxlKXsqNE

RockEnds
09-19-2012, 06:48 AM
The last time I sat down in the middle east to discuss the Palestinian problem with Palestinians, there was a guitar involved, and the conversation ended with us all singing this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs

(My ex-husband is Palestinian.)

But hey, what do I know? Romney's the know-it-all, disconnected snob with all the answers.

Icymudpuppy
09-19-2012, 07:41 AM
You are the fool, unify. The Islamics do not want peace; they want to destroy Western civilization. Their Koran says it plainly. They will lie if it means to benefit their "religion". Israel is in the middle of hell with no friends; the Euopean nations have turned their backs to Israel and obama is doing the same. Iran wants to wipe Israel and the Jews off the face of the earth, their leaders (Iran) has said this several times. And the American Jesw continue to vote for the Democratic candidate for president who's heart belongs to the muslims. We will have another Holocaust in the very near future with the Islamics leading this war this time.

I've noticed that the people who think this way do not know any muslims. The very definition of bigot.

Meatwasp
09-19-2012, 08:03 AM
I've noticed that the people who think this way do not know any muslims. The very definition of bigot.
Yep they mimic what they hear the minics say.

BlackTerrel
09-19-2012, 08:35 AM
War in the Mideast likely is inevitable. A lot likelier than peace.

The real question is whether or not we want to be involved in it - hopefully not.

ninepointfive
09-19-2012, 08:59 AM
This will speed the end times. c'mon guys, what are we waiting for?!

/sarcasm

kathy88
09-19-2012, 09:33 AM
I just don't understand. Most Americans are supposedly anti-war, and the ones who aren't aren't sending loved ones over there, they have a vested financial interest in it, or a raving luniacal religious fervor. WHY don't people see this??????

Vanilluxe
09-19-2012, 04:16 PM
I heard sometime ago that an official from the Dep. of Labor said that another war in the Middle East and in Palestine which will involve Iran; there will be conscription.

thoughtomator
09-19-2012, 07:54 PM
The bullshit will continue until the average Joe is suffering enough that what happens here at home becomes more important to him than what is happening on the other side of the planet.

cajuncocoa
09-19-2012, 08:09 PM
I heard sometime ago that an official from the Dep. of Labor said that another war in the Middle East and in Palestine which will involve Iran; there will be conscription.I would imagine that will be necessary. They must be running out of volunteers.