PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP my Arizona meetup..

MadViking10
11-19-2007, 11:27 AM
We are a relatively new meetup in southeastern Arizona. We are in the process of making some Ron Paul Banners. At our meetup on Saturday night we made the stencils for four different Ron Paul banners. All 2x6 feet. Problem is I cant find tyvek anywhere around here. Can anyone direct me to someone that can get me the tyvek by this coming saturday and how much will a large roll of this stuff cost??

HELP !!:confused:

me3
11-19-2007, 11:51 AM
We are a relatively new meetup in southeastern Arizona. We are in the process of making some Ron Paul Banners. At our meetup on Saturday night we made the stencils for four different Ron Paul banners. All 2x6 feet. Problem is I cant find tyvek anywhere around here. Can anyone direct me to someone that can get me the tyvek by this coming saturday and how much will a large roll of this stuff cost??

Have you contacted the other Arizona MeetUps for advice?

Bump!!!!!!

MadViking10
11-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Have you contacted the other Arizona MeetUps for advice?

Bump!!!!!!

Yes, never got a response from the "sign guru" of the Phoenix group. That group is awesome but MAD busy.:confused:

me3
11-19-2007, 12:32 PM
bump!

hopeforamerica
11-19-2007, 12:53 PM

Oh geez, I'm sure our sign guy will get back to you. I think most of our crew is traveling up to Vegas for the rally today. But I know they get it from the people that do billboards, just not sure who that is. Hang tight, we'll get you some info.