PDA

View Full Version : NEW VIDEO: Romney Says Palestinians Don't Want Peace

Agorism
09-18-2012, 06:55 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/mitt-romney-palestine-video_n_1892862.html

Mitt Romney Video: 'Palestinians Have No Interest Whatsoever In Establishing Peace'

I look at the Palestinians not wanting to see peace anyway, for political purposes, committed to the destruction and elimination of Israel, and these thorny issues, and I say, "There's just no way." And so what you do is you say, "You move things along the best way you can." You hope for some degree of stability, but you recognize that this is going to remain an unsolved problem. We live with that in China and Taiwan. All right, we have a potentially volatile situation but we sort of live with it, and we kick the ball down the field and hope that ultimately, somehow, something will happen and resolve it. We don't go to war to try and resolve it imminently. On the other hand, I got a call from a former secretary of state. I won't mention which one it was, but this individual said to me, you know, I think there's a prospect for a settlement between the Palestinians and the Israelis after the Palestinian elections. I said, "Really?" And, you know, his answer was, "Yes, I think there's some prospect." And I didn't delve into it.

The Mormon religion believes itself to be a lost tribe of Israelis

jkr
09-18-2012, 07:19 AM
but we want peace...right fliPPer?

Feeding the Abscess
09-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Somewhere, Michele Bachmann is saying "I stand for peace."

RockEnds
09-18-2012, 08:05 AM
And I didn't delve into it.

The more of these snippets I watch, the less I question why his rich buddy turned on him. The guy is frighteningly intellectually challenged.

Spikender
09-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Somewhere, Michele Bachmann is saying "I stand for peace."

The question is, does anyone hear her?

libertygrl
09-18-2012, 08:35 AM
A friend sent me this the other day. I was shocked. This is history I was never taught about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2S0L6xW5c

ClydeCoulter
09-18-2012, 08:58 AM
A friend sent me this the other day. I was shocked. This is history I was never taught about:

Yes, and this is one reason there are so many jews that are against the state of Israel. And this is what Amed. is talking about when the media then says he denies the holo.

Kelly.
09-18-2012, 09:02 AM
if i was a palestinian i wouldnt want peace either, i would want the occupier(s) off my land.

in other news, occupied people dont want to be occupied.

Agorism
09-27-2012, 05:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q1w-pfphsk

Schumer says the Palestinians should be Strangled Economically.

dannno
09-27-2012, 06:04 PM
The Mormon religion believes itself to be a lost tribe of Israelis

Uh, no, they believe that the Nephites and Lamenites who migrated to the South American continent B.C. with their father Lehi and who wrote the Golden Plates (Book of Mormon) were one of the 10 lost tribes of Israel.

FYI

"We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory." (LDS Articles of Faith #10)

AuH20
09-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Romney is correct. There are certain factions in Palestine who have made a veritable living off their hostile intentions towards Israel. It simply behooves them to do so because it is highly profitable. And I guess you could say the same thing about the Israelis as well.