PDA

View Full Version : How do I pre-order USA Today?

PeacePlan
11-19-2007, 09:57 AM
I have been searching for a number to call to pre-order USA Today and have yet to find it. I think we should all pre-order and not snatch up all the copies off the news stands.

We need to leave those copies for the public to read. I want 5 copies and if you guys all are buying copies how many will be sitting there when we are done?

How many do you plan to get?

Convert
11-19-2007, 10:09 AM
I plan to buy one on Wednesday morning, and as many as I have to to ensure they don't have any unsold copies Thursday evening.

PeacePlan
11-19-2007, 10:12 AM
I plan to buy one on Wednesday morning, and as many as I have to to ensure they don't have any unsold copies Thursday evening.

That is the problem - you are all going to go and buy them all up and there will be none for the people that need to see it. You and I don't need to see this ad!

Now to go out at the end of the day and buy them may be ok but to rush out and snatch them all off the stands so no one sees them?

werdd
11-19-2007, 10:12 AM
If you do buy one, please just buy one, Or read it and put it back... we need to make sureeveryone traveling has a copy to read.

PeacePlan
11-19-2007, 10:15 AM
If you do buy one, please just buy one, Or read it and put it back... we need to make sureeveryone traveling has a copy to read.

Thats why I am trying to find a pre-order phone number.. It would also be great to have USA Today get 20,000 pre-orders for this - that may be a record and get mentioned?

Convert
11-19-2007, 10:45 AM
I wasn't planning on getting it from a hotel or the airport, but you're right, I don't need to see it, so I won't bother

troyd1
11-19-2007, 10:54 AM
I believe you should be able to go to the local place that you buy them and request how many you want ahead of time. They will just order more.