PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Northern New York

rev1689
09-14-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to say hello, formally. I've been lurking here on the Liberty Forest/Ron Paul Forums for a little over a month now, and have really enjoyed reading here. It's great to find a group of folks with similar views on Constitutional issues.

My wife and I first became aware of Ron Paul and the liberty movement back during the 2008 campaign season, but honestly, we weren't really paying a lot of attention. However, that has certainly changed over the past four years, as we've re-discovered that our views are in line with the principles of liberty.

Now that Dr. Paul's formal campaign has come to a close, I know many of you are talking about other options such as a Ron Paul write-in effort, supporting Gary Johnson, Rand Paul in 2016, etc... I haven't landed on an opinion as to which path forward seems best (though obviously some of them are clearly time sensitive). Nevertheless, I look forward to seeing what's next, and being a part of this community.

Occam's Banana
09-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the Revolution!

Sola_Fide
09-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Welcome.

rev1689
09-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome, folks!

opal
09-14-2012, 02:40 PM
*waves from the peanut gallery*

been a member at the forum for a while.. haven't started posting much til recently.
Definatly a good place to get reassured that we are not alone in wanting our Liberty restored

TomtheTinker
11-14-2012, 02:54 AM
Where in northern NY are you good sir? I live in Oneida county and spend time in Lewis/st Lawrence counties.ne ways welcome to the forest hope you like interesting folk.

rev1689
11-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Where in northern NY are you good sir? I live in Oneida county and spend time in Lewis/st Lawrence counties.ne ways welcome to the forest hope you like interesting folk.
I actually reside in Jefferson County, though I'm sitting at a desk in Lewis County today. I pass through your area a few times a year on my way to the Capital Region. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've enjoyed my time here a great deal, though I've been a lot more inactive lately then I'd like to. Things have been busy.

manny229
11-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Welcome Fellow New Yorker! Upper Hudson Valley area myself.

Nirvikalpa
11-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome, neighbor!! :)