PDA

View Full Version : Is there really any way to turn this around ?

cbc58
09-14-2012, 11:30 AM
In light of the FED opening up the spigot yesterday... is there realistically any way to stop the train wreck from coming or is it pretty much a done deal?

Somehow I hold out hope that there is a solution or method that can be used to eject the crony system in place and replace it with one that actually serves the people. We need a great reset and while I think the monetary policy will eventually collapse the system... it is going to take forever because they will just milk it to the end.

So... some questions:

1.) Are we thinking too small? Why not start an entire new government somewhere outside of Washington and get the states on board. What does DC really give us anyway?

2.) How can you claw back the ill-gotten gains to date? Is there a way to do that, and why are not heads rolling for the outright theft that has clearly taken place.

3.) Demonstrations seem to do nothing. What will actually work to shift the balance of power to the voters vs. politicians and the elite? Would emptying the banks and moving money to credit unions work - if it was done in mass?

I am just asking because this is the first time that it seems "real" and they will just let the thing go... and no one seems to know what to do. Would like to hear some constructive ideas if there are any....

low preference guy
09-14-2012, 11:32 AM
spreading the message of liberty will be the right thing to do no matter what happens. if will either stop the collapse or make it easier to build a free society once this one collapses.