PDA

View Full Version : David Pangrac (LP) is going up against Steve Womac (R) in Arkansas. NO DEMOCRAT IN RACE!

jebus5434
09-12-2012, 06:44 PM
David Pangrac of the Libertarian Party is running against incumbent Republican Steve Womack in Arkansas. THERE IS NO DEMOCRAT IN THE RACE. This is a great opportunity to get a member of the Libertarian Party into Congress.

Here is David's Website.

http://www.libertyisprosperity.com/

Here is the official Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/Pangrac2012

Here is information about the congressional district.

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Arkansas's_3rd_congressional_district_elections,_2 012

With no Democrat in the race, getting involved will make a difference and a possible win for our Party. Show David some love, like his facebook page, make a donation, etc. If you live in Arkansas, sign up to volunteer and get on the front lines. A win here would send a message across the nation that third parties can indeed win. More so it would rub dirt in the Republican's faces.

His opponent is your typical neo-conservative trash. has voted to extend the Patriot Act, pass the NDAA,etc. I think if people in the area can get democrats on board to unseat a Republican in the general election, we can do very well.

GeorgiaAvenger
09-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Definitely worth the try!

Keith and stuff
09-12-2012, 06:54 PM
David Pangrac of the Libertarian Party is running against incumbent Republican Steve Womack in Arkansas. THERE IS NO DEMOCRAT IN THE RACE. This is a great opportunity to get a member of the Libertarian Party into Congress.

No it isn't. It is a great opportunity to get a member of the LP the ability to communicate with local radio shows and newspaper editors. There is a reason that a Democratic candidate isn't in the race. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections_i n_Arkansas,_2010#District_3

With no Democrat in the race, getting involved will make a difference and a possible win for our Party. Show David some love, like his facebook page, make a donation, etc. If you live in Arkansas, sign up to volunteer and get on the front lines. A win here would send a message across the nation that third parties can indeed win. More so it would rub dirt in the Republican's faces.

A lot of us here are Republicans.

That said, good luck!

The Dude
09-12-2012, 09:21 PM
Wouldn't that be something. I agree that this is a great opportunity!

Smart3
09-13-2012, 05:33 AM
A lot of us here are Republicans.

That said, good luck!
Your loss.

Keith and stuff
09-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Your loss.

I'm in good company, with Ron Paul. Of course, he is elected to a much higher position than I am :D

FrankRep
09-13-2012, 11:56 AM
How is Steve Womac's voting record?

Smart3
09-13-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm in good company, with Ron Paul. Of course, he is elected to a much higher position than I am :D

and Ron Paul is a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party.

Why aren't you?

Keith and stuff
09-13-2012, 12:13 PM
and Ron Paul is a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party.

Why aren't you?

I don't have over 4 million dollars to throw around. I tried the LP route. I found not a single person involved with it was serious about bringing freedom to the US. Maybe the people I met are different then you :) Godspeed!

UMULAS
09-13-2012, 02:33 PM
I would help out if:

1) He's rich
2) He's rich
3) And he's rich.

I mean seriously, a D not running, that must mean that their isn't a point to fight this guy....

Smart3
09-13-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't have over 4 million dollars to throw around. I tried the LP route. I found not a single person involved with it was serious about bringing freedom to the US. Maybe the people I met are different then you :) Godspeed!

Despite being an LP/GP supporter, I do support co-opting the GOP and Dems as much as possible.

Smart3
09-24-2012, 12:31 AM
Q. In the race for U.S. Congress, the candidates are Green Party candidate Rebekah Kennedy, Republican Steve Womack, and Libertarian David Pangrac. For whom do you plan to vote for this November?

15.5% Rebekah Kennedy
58% Steve Womack
6% David Pangrac
20.5% Undecided

keh10
09-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah, Womac is a big time neocon. Unfortunately, the 3rd district is very republican/neoconservative dominated and there's not much hope to make any immediate headway here (not to say it's not worth a shot). I've been invited to a private dinner with Womac sometime in October, but I'll need to keep my head low so as not to stir any feathers.