PDA

View Full Version : No More 9/11s

PierzStyx
09-11-2012, 01:58 PM
My Facebook post today:

"Today is 9/11. My thoughts are this: 9/11 is what happens when a giant militarized country continually bombs, kills, and dominates weaker countries. They can't withstand our military, so they strike at our people, as we are striking at their civilians, trying to fight back. This is the root of terrorism. The reason I support(ed) Ron Paul is because he was the only one who understood this. Stopping the aggressive wars, bringing the troops home, keeping America out of the politics of other nations, using diplomacy not bombs, this is the best way to end the threat of terrorism at home and abroad, it is the best way to ensure 9/11 never happens again. Neither Obama, Romney, nor i fear the mass of Americans, understand this truth. And because of it they sew the seeds of more hate, more violence, more terrorism. On this day I stand against the warmongering Left and "Right". Today I stand for Peace. No more intrusive, aggressive, oppressive wars. NO more 9/11s."

What thinkest thou?

LibertyEagle
09-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Great post! +rep

phill4paul
09-11-2012, 02:05 PM
+rep

Iptay
09-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Great post! I'd love to make a Facebook post similar to that before the day is done.

satchelmcqueen
09-11-2012, 02:45 PM
i hope you dont mind but i shared your posting on my fb and then added my own words afterwards... this is what i did.

from a friend

"""Today is 9/11. My thoughts are this: 9/11 is what happens when a giant militarized country continually bombs, kills, and dominates weaker countries. They can't withstand our military, so they strike at our people, as we are striking at their civilians, trying to fight back. This is the root of terrorism. The reason I support(ed) Ron Paul is because he was the only one who under
stood this. Stopping the aggressive wars, bringing the troops home, keeping America out of the politics of other nations, using diplomacy not bombs, this is the best way to end the threat of terrorism at home and abroad, it is the best way to ensure 9/11 never happens again. Neither Obama, Romney, nor i fear the mass of Americans, understand this truth. And because of it they sew the seeds of more hate, more violence, more terrorism. On this day I stand against the warmongering Left and "Right". Today I stand for Peace. No more intrusive, aggressive, oppressive wars. NO more 9/11s.""

and I would like to add, please no more lies to the american people in the name of starting more wars and looking for excuses and manufacturing attacks to get the public behind another war in the name of freedom. tell the truth and just admit its in the name of oil and world domination.

before anyone slams me, do me a favor and look up "operation northwoods". read that for about 3 minutes and see how your mind will start to question the official story from 9,11,01. its never wrong to ask questions about your government. in fact, its patriotic.

the Patriot Act can deem me or you a terrorist for just questioning any of this.

that is all...

DamianTV
09-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I'd honestly expect more. The Fear Mongers have a lot of power, Fear obviously being one of their most effective tools to control a population. And I wouldnt put it past an event on 12-21-2012 to maintain the illusion that we need them to defend us from what ever boogeyman they want us to be afraid of, all the while, they are the boogeyman. It doesnt matter what the truth is, as long as our perception of what happened is used to their benefit. Thus, we need to change our perspective and understand not just that a couple of airplanes were used to destroy buildings, but the importance of how we choose to react to events like that.

Will we react with Fear, or with Courage?

jbauer
09-11-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm likely going to stand alone on this but I think 9-11 should be held for the victims of 9-11 (the ones that actually died that day) and not for any politicking regardless of how correct you might be.

aGameOfThrones
09-11-2012, 03:23 PM
I kinda forgot it was 9/11 day.

opal
09-11-2012, 03:27 PM
another FB post .. not quite the same sentiment but still 9-11 related
https://www.facebook.com/notes/jason-hoyt/fuck-911/10151008458101862

HOLLYWOOD
09-11-2012, 06:03 PM
How about Bush's speech basically... "If you are not with U.S.... you're a terrorist country."

CIA/CFR threatening and or bribing leadership in other nations... forcing them to open torture centers for the US to conduct illegal human rights violations. Infiltrating foreign nations activists groups and government hierarchy to overthrow that government's leadership and install their new puppet trained regimes. The US and their partners in crime, going around the world stealing natural resources of smaller and weaker nations, stealing their savings in international banks, creating false operations to attack, invade, control, and steal any of a nation's national worth/assets. like; Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Greece, Malta, Ukraine, Niger, Kenya, Tanzania, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Georgia, Chile, Argentina, Columbia, almost Venezuela/Syria, almost all of Central American nations, bunch of Kerplunkistans and dozens of island nations... how about charade of "Fortress Diego Garcia"

pcosmar
09-11-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm likely going to stand alone on this but I think 9-11 should be held for the victims of 9-11 (the ones that actually died that day) and not for any politicking regardless of how correct you might be.

It is a day of remembrance. Of the victims,, of the crime,, and of the repercussions.

It is remembrance.
http://silverunderground.com/2012/09/11-years-later-temporary-unconstitutional-post-911-security-laws-wont-go-away/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+silvercirclemovieblog+%28Silv er+Underground+Blog%29

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2012, 06:13 PM
I kinda forgot it was 9/11 day.

Me too until I logged on. Weird.

John F Kennedy III
09-11-2012, 06:19 PM
To prevent future 9/11s we must first discover the truth of what caused the first 9/11. It sure as shit did not happen the way the official story says it did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQgVCj7q49o&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAmegwUdJdA&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tE0fKpISM&feature=player_detailpage

RickyJ
09-11-2012, 06:27 PM
What thinkest thou?

9/11 is what happens when the cold war is over and the US military industrial complex needs someone else to fight to keep their jobs. That and Israel wanting us to fight the Muslims for them. Blaming this on 19 Arabs is absurd and just what the elite want you to do.

FlatIron
09-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Lol. forgot about 9/11

PreDeadMan
09-11-2012, 07:34 PM
Lol. forgot about 9/11

WHAT!??? here i'll remind you
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/political-pictures-rudy-giuliani-forgot-911.jpg

alucard13mmfmj
09-11-2012, 07:58 PM
We honor our 2,600+ dead with a 10+ year war, thousands of dead US troops, tens of thousands of maimed US troops, tens of thousands of death by suicide US troops, invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, millions of civilians seeing their love ones dying from bombs or DU poisoning, driving up gas prices, giving up civil liberties for security, couple trillion dollar spent... I can go on.

Best way is to stop the killing and stop the spending. Let our dead rest and focus on US future, not another country's future.

jay_dub
09-11-2012, 08:04 PM
My local paper ran an editorial today on how united we were after 9/11 and how divided we are now. I wrote a response to it. Funny how no one else replied to that editorial as these things usually generate pages of comments.

Here's the editorial and my response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We promised we would never forget, so today we pause to reflect on 9/11.

We remember how proud we were of the heroes of that day:

The first responders who rushed into the burning buildings with little regard for their safety in the hope they could rescue the thousands trapped.

The everyday people who helped their colleagues escape the inferno.

The passengers on Flight 93 who took on the hijackers and probably saved the White House.

And we remember seeing our friends and neighbors -- our own first responders -- in a refined light that doubled our appreciation for their dedication to our safety.

Ordinary people gave blood, wrote checks, asked what more they could do.

And we remember how proud we were that America could pick itself up after such a devastating blow.

But it did.

And most of the world was with us. And as Americans, we were united.

It has been 11 years, but in some ways we seem centuries away from those days.

United? We have never been so divided in our lifetimes.

What happened to those people from the days after 9/11? Surely they cannot be the same people who are engaged in the strident political discourse of today.

But we are those people and we'd be better off if we would remind one another we're all in this together.

Perhaps the best way to commemorate this day would be to reach out to someone. So thank a first responder, a veteran of one of the wars touched off by 9/11, the family of someone serving in the war today. Give some blood.

Or just find a way to make someone's day -- a kind word, a compliment. And if they ask why, remind them what day it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My reply:

Maybe the reason we're so divided is that we have seen our country makes sure no crisis is wasted. Thanks to 9/11 we now have unwarranted searches and wiretaps (Patriot Act), Americans can now be indefinitely detained without charge (NDAA 2012) and the TSA now stands ready to grope children and our elderly, not only at airports, but at train stations and highway stops.

Over a million innocent Iraqis are dead, along with thousands of our troops, in a bogus war predicated on 9/11 hysteria. The entire planet has now been declared a 'battlefield' in the Global war on Terror and America the Superbully, has spent itself into bankruptcy.

Thanks to 9/11, American drones are cruising the planet looking for 'terrorists' and prosecuting them with cruise missiles. If one happens to be in proximity to said terrorist, then one must have been a terrorist, too!

While I genuinely grieve for those killed on 9/11 and have the utmost respect for the selfless bravery of so many on that day, the memory of 9/11 has been forever stained by our own Government's actions. We may continue to win battles, but we have already lost something more precious than a war. We have lost America. We have exchanged freedom for paranoia. We are vigilant in our never-ending search for the next bad guy. First was Iraq, then Libya. Next up is Syria and Iran. Is the thirst for empire never quenched?

For any that have never seen this before, Ret. Gen Wesley Clark made some shocking statements about our Foreign Policy and the countries we had on a list to take down.

See the video for his comments on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DzG-AFZR0s

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/09/10/4177456/sun-herald-editorial-best-way.html

aGameOfThrones
09-11-2012, 08:04 PM
We honor our 2,600+ dead with a 10+ year war, thousands of dead US troops, tens of thousands of maimed US troops, tens of thousands of death by suicide US troops, invading a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, millions of civilians seeing their love ones dying from bombs or DU poisoning, driving up gas prices, giving up civil liberties for security, couple trillion dollar spent... I can go on.

Best way is to stop the killing and stop the spending. Let our dead rest and focus on US future, not another country's future.

I'm guessing you're not a fan of "Operation Enduring Freedom".

anaconda
09-11-2012, 08:08 PM
How about Bush's speech basically... "If you are not with U.S.... you're a terrorist country."

CIA/CFR threatening and or bribing leadership in other nations... forcing them to open torture centers for the US to conduct illegal human rights violations. Infiltrating foreign nations activists groups and government hierarchy to overthrow that government's leadership and install their new puppet trained regimes. The US and their partners in crime, going around the world stealing natural resources of smaller and weaker nations, stealing their savings in international banks, creating false operations to attack, invade, control, and steal any of a nation's national worth/assets. like; Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Greece, Malta, Ukraine, Niger, Kenya, Tanzania, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Georgia, Chile, Argentina, Columbia, almost Venezuela/Syria, almost all of Central American nations, bunch of Kerplunkistans and dozens of island nations... how about charade of "Fortress Diego Garcia"

Solid.

anaconda
09-11-2012, 08:08 PM
My Facebook post today:

"Today is 9/11. My thoughts are this: 9/11 is what happens when a giant militarized country continually bombs, kills, and dominates weaker countries. They can't withstand our military, so they strike at our people, as we are striking at their civilians, trying to fight back. This is the root of terrorism. The reason I support(ed) Ron Paul is because he was the only one who understood this. Stopping the aggressive wars, bringing the troops home, keeping America out of the politics of other nations, using diplomacy not bombs, this is the best way to end the threat of terrorism at home and abroad, it is the best way to ensure 9/11 never happens again. Neither Obama, Romney, nor i fear the mass of Americans, understand this truth. And because of it they sew the seeds of more hate, more violence, more terrorism. On this day I stand against the warmongering Left and "Right". Today I stand for Peace. No more intrusive, aggressive, oppressive wars. NO more 9/11s."

What thinkest thou?

+1

Brett85
09-11-2012, 08:15 PM

I agree. I don't think 9-11 should be politicized on either side.

AngryCanadian
09-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Great Post ++Rep.

PierzStyx
09-12-2012, 01:38 AM
I agree. I don't think 9-11 should be politicized on either side.

I agree. But I don't think you can politicize the truth either. Its is simply what should be told.

Also, thanks for the reps everyone.