PDA

View Full Version : FBI questions boy over Ron Paul video [on Drudge]

green73
09-11-2012, 09:09 AM
In another shocking example of how the federal government is repositioning itself as a secret police force to target political dissidents, a 16-year-old boy was questioned by FBI agents over a You Tube video he created for a school project which highlighted how America was slipping into a police state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CsxkLkv1Ckw
The video clip above, which promotes the presidential campaign of Congressman Ron Paul, was put together by Justin Hallman as part of a project for his American Government class. The video helped earn Hallman an A+ pass and his teacher enthused about how impressed he was with Hallman’s efforts.

The video touches on a number of issues, including the National Defense Authorization Act, evidence suggesting the Republican caucus in Maine was fixed to disenfranchise Ron Paul, the hacktivist group Anonymous, military drills taking place in American cities, as well as eviscerations of the right to free speech.

About a month later, Hallman was shocked to receive a knock on the door of his family’s home from two FBI agents, including Special Agent Matthew Bowman. Hallman provided us with images of Bowman’s FBI card which he left at the property when Hallman decided not to answer the door.

When Hallman’s mother called the number on the card she was told by Bowman, “We need to talk to your son.”

cont.
http://www.infowars.com/16-year-old-questioned-by-fbi-over-you-tube-video/

green73
09-11-2012, 09:43 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0qBoWM9pp5k/UE9algxPKkI/AAAAAAAACbg/YvpZwt1b-MA/s400/drudge9-11-12.PNG

Nice, Drudge linked to this

sailingaway
09-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Glad Drudge linked. Hope the video is linked too. Gonna check.

---
edit, yeah, they did.

kathy88
09-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Fucking sickening. That poor kid must have been shitting a brick.

tod evans
09-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Smart kid not answering the door.

It's going to come to a head..........

TheGrinch
09-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Sometimes I think they just do crap like this to get as mad enough to do something stupid.

Either way, it is indeed sickening that that video got a high school kid a visit from the FBI. Dissent truly isn't allowed anymore in this country.

angelatc
09-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Seriously? We spend umpteen billions on state of the art law enforcement, and their best plan for infiltrating Anonymous is recruiting a high school kid off You Tube.

A kid who loves Ron Paul, even.

No wonder they shoot dogs. They're trying to eliminate the intellectual competition.

Bruno
09-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Smart kid.

FBI: "Why were you talking about the Illuminati?"

My question: "Why do you care if they don't exist and aren't anything to worry about?"

TonySutton
09-11-2012, 10:15 AM
I think the young man's representative in Congress or Senator needs to ask the FBI why they are harassing US citizens and wasting tax payer money!

Bruno
09-11-2012, 10:19 AM
I think the young man's representative in Congress or Senator needs to ask the FBI why they are harassing US citizens and wasting tax payer money!

Because people who question authority and our loss of liberties are suspected terrorists and should be actively recruited to catch other supposed terrorists?

JK/SEA
09-11-2012, 10:27 AM
what the...?....really?..

shits really getting real isn't it?...

i wonder when i get my turn with the door knock.....i'm thinking of using that line by Eastwood in Gran Torino...''get off my porch''...er...lawn.

affa
09-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Full title on Drudge:

16-Year-Old Questioned by FBI Over Pro-Ron Paul YOUTUBE Video...

Link to article:

My guess, if I had to hazard one, is the clip from Anonymous in the middle is at the heart of the issue. Though at this point in this country, who knows. Also, the FBI knew a LOT about his conversation with his teacher (Illuminati is a terrorist organization, what???)

Does anyone know what that clip is of a guy in a backpack being bagged by US military? When/where? Background?

sailingaway
09-11-2012, 11:19 AM
already posted

my understanding of the guy in the back pack was that he was taken during the G8 summit in Chicago, but that is from a response to post by the maker of another video medley, and I just saw it on youtube.

KingNothing
09-11-2012, 11:24 AM
This kid rules.

Mr. Perfidy
09-11-2012, 04:16 PM
wow that is an awesome video! what the fuck about it could have anyone on alert? Because it's good? lol

"Kid- we look the other way when dullards regurgitate half-assed shit, but this has real production value. It's dramatic, its suspenseful, and you build the tension so successfully. Come with us."

they probably offered a job for Romney lol

VoluntaryAmerican
09-11-2012, 04:27 PM
i wonder when i get my turn with the door knock.....

Your right it's not a question "IF" ... it's a question of "WHEN".

wgadget
09-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Damn..Not even of voting age...

QueenB4Liberty
09-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm sure someone in his class reported him.

The Free Hornet
09-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm sure someone in his class reported him.

Maybe near the front of the class:

The fact that the FBI men knew about Hallman’s conversation with his teacher clearly suggests that it was the teacher or another official at the school who reported Hallman to the FBI in the first place.

anewvoice
09-11-2012, 05:11 PM
If you need a non-InfoWars link

http://www.examiner.com/article/teenager-gets-visit-from-fbi-for-video-supporting-ron-paul

ghengis86
09-11-2012, 05:21 PM
Whatever happened to snitches getting stitches?

pcosmar
09-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I am still trying to figure out how any of this was any of the FBI's business??

Anywhere,, about anything. Did someone report copyright infringement,, or something equally ridiculous.

How was any thing an FBI case? (Assuming the FBI should exist in the first place)

/boggles

Anti Federalist
09-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Smart kid not answering the door.

It's going to come to a head..........

Get a rope. :mad:

Anti Federalist
09-11-2012, 06:20 PM

Hopefully, since this is being picked up on, the parents and the kid didn't shrink away and shut up.

Anti Federalist
09-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Alex Jones broke another huge story?

The hell, you guys say.

DamianTV
09-11-2012, 07:03 PM

Nope. Shitting FBI issued Rubber Gloves used for Cavity Searches. I wonder how they got there?

NewRightLibertarian
09-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Alex Jones broke another huge story?

The hell, you guys say.

No, this is just entertainment until a 'legitimate' news source picks it up

2orb
09-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Does anyone know what that clip is of a guy in a backpack being bagged by US military? When/where? Background?

G20 - Pittsburgh

Dr.3D
09-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Seems like the FBI screwed up royally this time. They could have kept all this quiet if they hadn't done anything. Now a great number of people are going to see the video and hear the story.

I'm sure they can't be very happy about what's happening now.

ronpaulfollower999
09-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Kid makes video about the expanding police state.

Gets a visit from the police.

Dr.3D
09-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Kid makes video about the expanding police state.

Gets a visit from the police.
Just goes to prove his point doesn't it?
Obviously the video hit a nerve.

Carson
09-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe they wanted bumper stickers or are starting to look into the fraud in Maine?

VoluntaryAmerican
09-11-2012, 09:12 PM
This kid deserves some college $ in my humble opinion.

Perhaps we could get some more media coverage if we start a chipin, like with the tractor guy.

NorfolkPCSolutions
09-11-2012, 11:07 PM
I was talking to Jesus a little while ago, and he asked me to chip in His two cents. This is how he felt about what those agents are doing to that kid.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rxutAKqbeuc/TY6XxBDP-5I/AAAAAAAAAFc/_qbT2pSiG9M/s1600/Jesus+flipping+the+bird.bmp\\

(Invoking my First Amendment right to Free Speech through a painting of the Almighty.)

Carehn
09-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Seriously? We spend umpteen billions on state of the art law enforcement, and their best plan for infiltrating Anonymous is recruiting a high school kid off You Tube.

A kid who loves Ron Paul, even.

No wonder they shoot dogs. They're trying to eliminate the intellectual competition.

They where trying to set him up. The only people in 'Anonymous ' that he would have found would have already been working for the government in one way or another. They would have tried to then to convince him to do something stupid where they would then catch him and look cool on fox news for doing so.

papitosabe
09-11-2012, 11:56 PM
lets just hope this kid won't make Obama's terrorist kill list...

phill4paul
09-12-2012, 12:02 AM
If Rand Paul REALLY wanted to sell his book he'd go meet this kid with the presstitutes....

phill4paul
09-12-2012, 12:04 AM
I was talking to Jesus a little while ago, and he asked me to chip in His two cents. This is how he felt about what those agents are doing to that kid.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rxutAKqbeuc/TY6XxBDP-5I/AAAAAAAAAFc/_qbT2pSiG9M/s1600/Jesus+flipping+the+bird.bmp\\

(Invoking my First Amendment right to Free Speech through a painting of the Almighty.)

Can I get that in velvet? Where?

orenbus
09-12-2012, 01:23 AM
They where trying to set him up. The only people in 'Anonymous ' that he would have found would have already been working for the government in one way or another. They would have tried to then to convince him to do something stupid where they would then catch him and look cool on fox news for doing so.

Sounds like 1984

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/1984-movie-confess_a.jpg

QuickZ06
09-12-2012, 01:25 AM
CS'ers.

orenbus
09-12-2012, 01:33 AM
My guess, if I had to hazard one, is the clip from Anonymous in the middle is at the heart of the issue. Though at this point in this country, who knows.

wow that is an awesome video! what the fuck about it could have anyone on alert? Because it's good? lol

I am still trying to figure out how any of this was any of the FBI's business??

While I was watching the kid's video when they had the part about Anonymous declaring war I was thinking in the back of my mind the FBI as Ricky Bobby in Taladega nights "oh well there is strikes two and three right there."

http://i.imgur.com/WBQG2.jpg

I went to go look up the video segment he used but couldn't find that specific one, but did find this one, not sure if it's illegal to say what is being said in this video or not, but youtube hasn't taken it down and it has almost 350,000 views since Feb. I've never in my life seen a video like this openly calling for overthrow, I've seen people jokingly or not jokingly suggest it, but never declaring it (at 3:00), so I'm sure the FBI was like wtf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAaCZWQndqA

They were probably thinking Seditious Conspiracy:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both. - 18 USC § 2384

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384

Anti Federalist
09-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Bump

pcosmar
09-15-2012, 05:26 PM
, so I'm sure the FBI was like wtf.

They were probably thinking Seditious Conspiracy:

And they think this kid is the mastermind behind Anonymous?
Even I don't think the FBI is that stupid.

That would mean that the FBI is unaware of Anons Communications, (or alleged communications)
and suddenly discovered it on this kids video.

Anti Federalist
09-15-2012, 07:33 PM
And they think this kid is the mastermind behind Anonymous?
Even I don't think the FBI is that stupid.

That would mean that the FBI is unaware of Anons Communications, (or alleged communications)
and suddenly discovered it on this kids video.

No, this was just a friendly visit.

Just something to let us Mundanes know what's what.

Anti Federalist
04-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Validated