PDA

View Full Version : Smells bad,,and doesn't add up.

pcosmar
09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
I had been watching this story.

http://cmsimg.detnews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C3&Date=20120910&Category=METRO02&ArtNo=209100354&Ref=AR&Profile=1409&MaxW=640&Border=0&Gunman-found-dead-house-standoff-ends

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120910/METRO02/209100354/1409/METRO/Gunman-remains-standoff-after-enduring-gunfire-tear-gas

The guy is dead,, but for allegedly being suicidal,, it took a lot to kill him.

According to Diamond, four to five officers went into the home upon their arrival Sunday night, believing they were headed to the scene of a suicidal man. When they got to a bedroom, they called the gunman's name, causing the man to fire shots through the door and wall.

"They were calling out his name to see if he needed assistance, and they were somewhat ambushed," Diamond said. "We are fortunate more officers didn't get hit."

Next-door neighbor Najib Ayar said he heard about 10 gunshots, then an officer shouting, "Man down!"

Diamond said the incident began when several people fled the address and called 911 to report a family member had fired gunshots in the house.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120910/METRO02/209100354#ixzz266v45fTG

Saw this yesterday and it didn't pass the smell test..
I don't think the story is the whole story.

ronpaulfollower999
09-10-2012, 05:04 PM
That swat vehicle is so necessary for one suicidal man....

pcosmar
09-10-2012, 05:12 PM

I think he was "swatted".

His ex-wife was there just before the police broke in,, he shot one.
I wonder who made the call. I suspect it was the wife fucking with him.

They just had a nasty divorce.

Did not seem too suicidal,, He shot up police robots,, but other than the initial assault , had not been shooting other cops.

And it took a lot to kill him. Not all that ready to die.

tod evans
09-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Cops, divorce, family court...........pretty volatile combination.

AGRP
09-10-2012, 05:20 PM
went into the home

Dont they need a warrant for that? Its not against the law to harm yourself is it? Whos the victim? Unless of course you are the property of the state.

Anti Federalist
09-10-2012, 05:21 PM

There was armored cars and tanks and jeeps and rigs of every size
Yeah, them chicken coops was full of bears
And choppers filled the skies.

Anti Federalist
09-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Lesson Learned:

Never defend a fixed position against the forces of the state.

http://cmsimg.detnews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=C3&Date=20120910&Category=METRO02&ArtNo=209100354&Ref=AR&Profile=1409&MaxW=640&Border=0&Gunman-found-dead-house-standoff-ends

LibertyEagle
09-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Dont they need a warrant for that? Its not against the law to harm yourself is it? Whos the victim? Unless of course you are the property of the state.

Oh hell, yeah it is. Disgusting, isn't it?

Anti Federalist
09-10-2012, 05:29 PM

Did not seem too suicidal,, He shot up police robots,, but other than the initial assault , had not been shooting other cops.

Served and protected the shit out of that guy.

Combat quals all around.

War on us.

Yieu
09-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Coley was believed to still be inside the home early Monday afternoon, prompting the early morning evacuation of some residents of Forest Edge Lane. Those residents were moved to the township's hall.

What if one of those they wanted to forcibly relocate had refused to leave their home? What would have happened to them? How far would they go to forcibly remove someone whose only "crime" was living near someone they wanted to shoot?

VanBummel
They were calling out his name to see if he needed assistance

They didn't need a warrant, they were responding to his cry for help. "Need any assistance with the suicide? I heard a yes, move in!"

AGRP

Which its sick that a warrant was not issued? How trendy. People are now calling the cops on their worst enemies which ends like this because there is no warrant. Why murder/terrorize someone yourself when you can sic the cops on them on bogus accusations? It looks like they are more than happy to oblige. This is so incredibly wrong.

Kodaddy
09-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Did the officers have a warrant to enter private property?

pcosmar
09-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Did the officers have a warrant to enter private property?

Whoever called 911 should be held accountable for both deaths.

The man was obviously NOT suicidal. He fought for his life to the end..

robert9712000
09-10-2012, 05:40 PM
So the rule of thumb is "Sir,put down the gun.Suicide is not the answer.If you do not comply, we will be forced to shoot you."

pcosmar
09-10-2012, 05:44 PM
So the rule of thumb is "Sir,put down the gun.Suicide is not the answer.If you do not comply, we will be forced to shoot you."

The man responded to a home invasion,, there is n evidence that he was suicidal.
All the evidence points to a will to live,, He apparently shot the robots but no one else after the initial home invasion.

Seraphim
09-10-2012, 05:49 PM
WTF is that monstrocity in the middle of the road. That's a god damn army vehicle. For a guy who wants to shoot HIMSELF?

1929-1945 = 2008-????

We're in the midst of a full out Police State circa Germany 1936.

The next leg down in this "Recession" is going to pit States against each other like savages. Don't like it? Well the domestic Police will make sure you either die at the hands of a foreign army or a domestic one.

Fuck.

phill4paul
09-10-2012, 06:01 PM

Ahh, the good old days. Before they really got serious.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

donnay
09-10-2012, 08:17 PM

Yes, so the snitch should have to be held accountable. Then when people get sued, others might not be so quick to be snitch or a RAT (as the mafia used to call them). The problem is government has made it so easy to become a snitch. "See something - Say something." They also give rewards to people who snitch.

He was suicided by cop. :(

fr33
09-10-2012, 08:30 PM
We live in a police state. We really do. I've seen evidence for myself.

You folks are starting to see tanks and drones in the cities.

Out here in the country where I live, I see cops (county and state) at least 3-4 times a day, every day, now on our Farm to Market (FM) roads. It started about a year ago I think. It used to be I'd see 1 police car out here about once every 2-3 weeks at most. Being a farmer and on the land I notice these things. I've lived in this area for all my life. 31 years.

Crime has not gone up here. There is no justification. All they do is give out a few speeding tickets. They spend far more on gas than they bring in from fines. My question is are they hiring all these cops to try and make money fleecing us or are they being put into place for something worse like martial law...

pcosmar
09-10-2012, 08:35 PM
We live in a police state. We really do. I've seen evidence for myself.

You folks are starting to see tanks and drones in the cities.

I was telling people a couple years ago that you would see tanks on American streets.

They said I was crazy.
I say,, "what does that have to do with anything?"

Austrian Econ Disciple
09-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Lesson Learned:

Never defend a fixed position against the forces of the state.

A more accurate lesson would be: Never defend a fixed position against superior forces, unless you ultimately have to.

Washington learned this eventually the hard way, while the militia were out pummeling British regulars.

pcosmar
09-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Story changed,,
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120911/METRO02/209110389/1361/Gunman-in-West-Bloomfield-standoff-killed-himself--authorities-say

Pontiac — A 50-year-old man who apparently shot a West Bloomfield Township police officer to death killed himself with a gunshot to the head, according to investigators.

An autopsy, yet to be released, has determined Ricky Nelson Coley died early Monday evening of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in his home on Forest Edge Lane, authorities told The Detroit News. Coley's death ended a standoff of nearly 20 hours in which several hundred rounds of ammunition were fired by Coley and law enforcement officers who surrounded the house, investigators said.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120911/METRO02/209110389#ixzz26BFNQ8V3

jkr
09-11-2012, 11:21 AM
MONOPOLY
ON
FORCE
you are not permitted to kill yo self...that is their unionized job

dbill27
09-11-2012, 11:31 AM

The article said several people called 911 after hearing multiple shots in the house, how is this their fault?

dbill27
09-11-2012, 11:31 AM

pcosmar
09-11-2012, 12:26 PM
The article said several people called 911 after hearing multiple shots in the house, how is this their fault?

That was after the police invasion.
No shots fired before police showed up.

Someone called police saying he was suicidal (ex-wife perhaps,, she had just left)
He fired on the entry team as shots were exchanged.(original story)

Origanalist
09-11-2012, 07:06 PM

There is absolutely nothing that can convince me that all this shit is necessary.

angelatc
09-11-2012, 07:15 PM
He took one with him. The comments on that article are just sad. Of course I feel bad for the officer who got shot, leaving behind a young wife and kids. But I also feel bad for the guy who couldn't hold it together any more.

pcosmar
09-11-2012, 07:30 PM
He took one with him. The comments on that article are just sad. Of course I feel bad for the officer who got shot, leaving behind a young wife and kids. But I also feel bad for the guy who couldn't hold it together any more.

It should have never happened. And it happens a lot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatting

Several Celebrities have been in the news. Blogs have reported it.
There is a Name for it.
Swatting

Swatting is an attempt to trick an emergency service (such as a 9-1-1 dispatcher) into dispatching an emergency response team.

How many other were just "Policy Followed"?
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/miley-cyrus-california-home-swarmed-police-hoax/story?id=16910950#.UE_kpIIxiOM
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/swatting-prank-draws-police-ire-16534998

There are cases,, that get reported,, or that get investigated.

Anti Federalist
09-11-2012, 11:28 PM

There is absolutely nothing that can convince me that all this shit is necessary.

Shock and Awe.

"Why is all this military equipment necessary for one lone man with a gun? Fuck you, that's why." - Officer Friendly

phill4paul
09-11-2012, 11:32 PM
"Why is all this military equipment necessary for one lone man with a gun? Fuck you, that's why." - Officer Friendly

QFE. Fuck you. That is why.

Dr.3D
09-11-2012, 11:38 PM
That was after the police invasion.
No shots fired before police showed up.

Someone called police saying he was suicidal (ex-wife perhaps,, she had just left)
He fired on the entry team as shots were exchanged.(original story)
So best as I can see, if there had been no entry team, there would have been no violence and thus no deaths.
Whoever called the police killed those people.

Working Poor
09-12-2012, 03:49 AM
and how much did it cost to kill him? I am sure the tax payers are very grateful for their help

pacelli
09-12-2012, 05:30 AM
The four goofs standing in the middle of the road, as well as the goof driving the machine, are not behind cover.

Food for thought..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yr0nwIX_gc