PDA

View Full Version : Man Investigated By Police For Buying Ammunition

green73
09-10-2012, 09:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Di_sFSw6Re4#!
http://www.infowars.com/man-investigated-by-police-for-buying-ammunition/

AGRP
09-10-2012, 09:46 AM
I guess I see this as a positive story. The guy who called him was very nice and understanding. Probably didnt really care about him other than that he had to make the call or possibly lose his job. The lower level level enforcers are not all blood hungry tyrants. They have minds too. This is why spreading the message of love and liberty is so important. Its to educate everyone including those people who will probably be called on to do bad things.

The Goat
09-10-2012, 09:57 AM
I would call the store to complain and tell them I won't be buying any more ammo from them.

pretty cool dude, I don't really like the motorcycles he builds on TV though.

ninepointfive
09-10-2012, 10:37 AM
pretty cool dude, I don't really like the motorcycles he builds on TV though.

haha

Brian4Liberty
09-10-2012, 11:01 AM
I would call the store to complain and tell them I won't be buying any more ammo from them.

Absolutely.

What is a "DM"? Sounds like the root of the problem. That person is reporting people (falsely).

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-10-2012, 01:44 PM

And name them publicly so no one else buys their ammo, either.

I guess I see this as a positive story. The guy who called him was very nice and understanding.

It's not a positive story. lol. It's a stupid story. Let's say he WAS going to go commit crimes with the ammo. Is he going to tell some anonymous caller claiming to be from the state about it? Really? lol Of course not. He should have never been looked into at all. Once he was, the measures taken were 100% useless.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
09-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Bump...

So who's the shitty store I shouldn't buy ammo from?

Dr.3D
09-10-2012, 09:49 PM
Absolutely.

What is a "DM"? Sounds like the root of the problem. That person is reporting people (falsely).
Is that short for Dumb Mofo?