PDA

View Full Version : Sick of media slant

noztnac
11-19-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm sick of the media telling us Ron Paul can't win. If they know who the next president is going to be why don't they just tell us and we can skip the election...oh wait, THEY DID TELL US in the last two elections and THEY WERE WRONG BOTH TIMES!!! Ask Al Gore and John Kerry.

Energy
11-19-2007, 04:20 AM
I'm sick of the media telling us Ron Paul can't win. If they know who the next president is going to be why don't they just tell us and we can skip the election...oh wait, THEY DID TELL US in the last two elections and THEY WERE WRONG BOTH TIMES!!! Ask Al Gore and John Kerry.

or maybe they were purposely wrong :rolleyes:

ClayTrainor
11-19-2007, 04:23 AM
who knows... but the media doesnt speak for america... the people speak for america... and we need to prove this!

Ozwest
11-19-2007, 04:50 AM
Have you noticed since we raised 4.2 million on Nov. 5 the "powers that be" are in melt-down phase. Their articles and media are coming off as desperate to all but the most Hannitized reader or viewer... Panic has set in, and on Dec. 16 the chickens are coming home to roost!

noztnac
11-19-2007, 07:22 AM
That's the spirit. I might just triple what I gave the first time around.

Sematary
11-19-2007, 07:56 AM
Have you noticed since we raised 4.2 million on Nov. 5 the "powers that be" are in melt-down phase. Their articles and media are coming off as desperate to all but the most Hannitized reader or viewer... Panic has set in, and on Dec. 16 the chickens are coming home to roost!

You got that right.

FrankRep
11-19-2007, 08:19 AM

Use that energy.

Get a hole puncher and rubber bands and start hanging slimjims in targeted neighborhoods.

Pride
11-19-2007, 08:19 AM
Maybe its because the wrong people control the media.

noztnac
11-19-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm in Jeju Do, South Korea. I did write ronpaul2008.com on some won but I think people will just be baffled.

Chibioz
11-19-2007, 05:42 PM
All the more motivation to go all out on the 16th, if it helps motivate you visualize that you are bombing the stuffing out of those biased pundits with your hard earned bucks. We are getting through their defenses and they can't fight back against the unblemished Dr. Paul.

Dave Wood
11-19-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm in Jeju Do, South Korea. I did write ronpaul2008.com on some won but I think people will just be baffled.

Thats funny!! Good one. Congrats on RP straw poll win over there:D That is truly inspiring.

Try to get used to the media, use your anger to push you forward and dont belive any of this "be nice and it will all be ok crap" It WONT. This is a fight.

Cindy
11-19-2007, 05:59 PM
When people say to me Paul won't win, I say either one of two things, depending on the type of person they are to make them feel silly for aying that.

1) ( In a very curious, innocent and inquisitive tone) What do you know about the election being rigged? Fill me in on the dirt? Who are they rigging it for?

or

2) ( In a sincere tone) I wish I could see into the future like you can.:) Will you do me a favor and give me Wednesdays lotto numbers please?:)

Both responces seem to shut people up.

noztnac
11-20-2007, 05:57 AM
Ron Paul is by far the most popular candidate among expats in South Korea. He is also extremely popular with the military over here. I'm an English teacher here. Recently we had an English fair for Korean kids. Australia, New Zealand, England, and the US all had booths. Teachers brought things to the booths that represented their respective countries. The US booth looked like a Ron Paul for president booth. There were Ron Paul for president bumper stickers, flyers, etc. The only evidence of any other candidate running was one poster of Hillary Clinton in a witch's costume.