Rand 71%

House average 92%
Ron 70%

Missed vote

Senate average 2%
Rand 0%

House average 4%
Ron 14%

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/Senate/Kentucky/Rand_Paul/VotingStatistics/

http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profiles/House/Texas/Ron_Paul/VotingStatistics/

Galileo Galilei
09-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Rand and Ron both have great voting records. Ron's only weakness is missed voted, but that happened because he was campaigning for president the past 5 1/2 years.

DeadheadForPaul
09-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Great stats

I see the Rand haters are staying quiet on this one

Galileo Galilei
09-14-2012, 11:27 PM
just an FYI, voting party line means you voted with the majority of your party.

Rand probably has a lower vote level with the overall majority because the Senate has been controlled by democrats his entire time there, while Ron had some time in the majority party. On the other hand, the minority party tends to vote for more authoritarian stuff, but while in the minority, more libertarian.

These stats go back to 1996.

Galileo Galilei
02-15-2013, 07:37 PM
bumped for the Rand-haters.

Rudeman
02-15-2013, 09:02 PM
just an FYI, voting party line means you voted with the majority of your party.

Rand probably has a lower vote level with the overall majority because the Senate has been controlled by democrats his entire time there, while Ron had some time in the majority party. On the other hand, the minority party tends to vote for more authoritarian stuff, but while in the minority, more libertarian.

These stats go back to 1996.

That's true but there's also the party line vote statistic and they're about the same.

amy31416
02-15-2013, 09:09 PM
The statistics are interesting, but I'm more focused on specific votes on specific legislation.

And no, I'm not a "Rand hater," but I am a "wait and see" type when it comes to him, I don't have enough data to formulate a solid opinion.

amy31416
02-15-2013, 09:09 PM
The statistics are interesting, but I'm more focused on specific votes on specific legislation.

And no, I'm not a "Rand hater," but I am a "wait and see" type when it comes to him, I don't have enough data to formulate a solid opinion.

fr33
02-15-2013, 09:24 PM
It's not a very scientific study.

cajuncocoa
02-15-2013, 09:37 PM

^^This. +rep

Galileo Galilei
02-16-2013, 01:12 AM
It's not a very scientific study.

err, its about as scientific as you can get, it gets all the data and then analyses it.