PDA

View Full Version : Fraternal Order of Police Endorses Adkins, National Right-To-Life Endorses Massie

Sola_Fide
09-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Kentucky FOP endorses Adkins

The Kentucky Fraternal Order of Police endorsed Williamstown attorney and Democrat Bill Adkins for the Fourth Congressional District race. Adkins faces Republican Thomas Massie in the general election. The Kentucky FOP represents 9,500 employees of law enforcement across the state and 320,000 law enforcement personnel across the country.

“I am honored to have the support of the professional law enforcement officers in Kentucky who put their lives on the line everyday to protect our citizens,” Adkins said in a statement. “Police officers and first responders have made their decision about home they trust to represent their interests in Washington, D.C.”

National Right to Life endorses Massie

The National Right to Life Committee endorsed Republican Thomas Massie for the Fourth Congressional District race.

Massie has also received the endorsements of both the Kentucky Right to Life Association and the National Pro-Life Alliance.

“I believe every human being has an inalienable right to life, a life that is precious and must be protected,” said Thomas Massie. “I am proud to have the endorsement of the National Right to Life Committee and I appreciate their very meaningful support.”

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/nkypolitics/2012/09/07/political-notes-fop-endorses-adkins-right-to-life-endorses-massie-thayer-to-talk-pension-reform/

FSP-Rebel
09-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Outside the officer's families, I'd venture to bet that very few give a hoot what the FOP says. The NRTL endorsement carries a lot of weight.