PDA

View Full Version : Barack Obama approval rating at 15-month high, poll says

Anti Federalist
09-07-2012, 08:07 PM
Of course, I could not care less, but, hopefully it will encourage some of the wobblies to look critically at the loser they "picked", and realize how much it is all the same.

No One But Paul

Barack Obama approval rating at 15-month high, poll says

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/barack-obama-approval-rating-at-15-month-high-poll-says-1.3982365

Originally published: September 7, 2012 9:08 PM
Updated: September 7, 2012 9:13 PM

President Barack Obama's job approval reached a 15-month high during the Democratic National Convention this week, according to a Gallup poll.

The poll, conducted Tuesday-Thursday and released Friday, found that 52 percent of Americans approve of the president's job performance, up 3 percentage points from the previous survey, conducted Monday-Wednesday. In the latest poll, 43 percent disapproved of the job Obama is doing, down from 45 percent.

Obama's job approval hadn't topped 50 percent in the Gallup survey since a poll conducted June 21-23. The latest approval numbers are the president's highest since a survey conducted May 29-June 1, 2011, in which Obama registered a 53 percent approval rating.

sparebulb
09-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Survey says: 10 out of 5 dead people polled in Cicero, IL approve of Barry's job performance.

Note: If dead people are going to vote, you might as well lie about their numbers.

James Madison
09-07-2012, 08:37 PM
3% bump is within the margin of error. Could be noise.

ZENemy
09-07-2012, 09:00 PM
"You didn't approve that!"

TheTexan
09-07-2012, 09:19 PM
He's broken nearly every (if not every) campaign promise, we're still at war, the economy is still in the same shitter that he found it, is killing American citizens without trial...

and the majority of people still approve of Our Dear Leader

cjm
09-07-2012, 10:05 PM
He's broken nearly every (if not every) campaign promise, we're still at war, the economy is still in the same shitter that he found it, is killing American citizens without trial...

Welcome to the collapse.

Keith and stuff
09-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Obama is more pro-murder than Romney.

Romney just wants to kill people in Iran.

Obama is smart. He has a plan to create a massive American Kill List and start murdering Americans. He has already started with the killing.

Bread and Circus 2012!

Sadly, for a lot of voters, pro-war/murder of innocents is the main issue :(

AngryCanadian
09-08-2012, 02:55 AM
This is why these polls shouldn't be taken seriously, these polls are made by the elites.

tangent4ronpaul
09-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Survey says: 10 out of 5 dead people polled in Cicero, IL approve of Barry's job performance.

Note: If dead people are going to vote, you might as well lie about their numbers.

Damn! - I knew that EO Barry signed authorizing DARPA to conduct research on re-animating the dead was a REALLY, REALLY BAD idea!

Looks like it's too late now...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?389212-Preparedness-101-Zombie-Pandemic-From-the-CDC

-t

kathy88
09-08-2012, 06:17 AM
How odd. Hannity, Levin et al must use different polls because all they are talking about is Barry's LOW approvals. Huh.

Carson
09-08-2012, 06:25 AM
Does anyone remember 14 months ago or is that what they are counting on.

DamianTV
09-08-2012, 06:45 AM
A 15 Month High? Damn! That must be some seriously strong Weed!

In related news: Marijuana continues to poll as being more favorable than both Obama and Romney...

robert9712000
09-08-2012, 06:57 AM
I love the Mark Twain quote , You have Lies, damn Lies and statistics .The fact that people give credit to polls ,when they know all they do is just pick the one out of many polls that supports whatever opinion they want to propagate .

Its the oddest phenomenon,because if you talk to most people one on one they will admit that these politicians are a fraud and a joke but then they turn around and listen to whatever the media spews out. I used to think most were sheep,but a sheep doesn't know any better and blindly follows because its dumb.I think most people know better but we've become a nation of spineless cowards with no honest convictions about anything.There so worried about being labeled different and judged by others, that they will ignore reality and allow themselves to follow a fantasy world so as to not cause any waves.

AuH20
09-08-2012, 10:25 AM
I hate to say it but the American people honestly deserve Barack Obama. Perhaps, he is the only one who can save the republic, but not like you think.

Anti Federalist
09-08-2012, 10:56 AM
I hate to say it but the American people honestly deserve Barack Obama. Perhaps, he is the only one who can save the republic, but not like you think.

This, I agree with.

NOBP

RickyJ
09-08-2012, 11:01 AM
After what Romney did to Ron Paul, if only Obama and Romney can win, then it wouldn't bother me too much if Obama won. At the very least it would shut up all these morons on facebook that think Romney is going to save them.

Contumacious
09-08-2012, 11:14 AM

You must not be familiar with the welfare/warfare state rule which clearly states that if one accepts its largesse then the recipient must "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

belian78
09-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Well of course his numbers are up, and they'll keep going that way. This again, has all been political theatre folks. Obama's numbers and Rmoney's have been flubbed for a while now in an attempt to put Mitt up against Obama. Now that he has gotten the GOP nod, Romney will be slowly chewed up and spit out in the public media from now until the election. Fox will start shaping their dialog to put blame on us, and will try to distract the base from realizing they've been puppeteered from the get go.