PDA

View Full Version : Blackwell: The NOs were louder.

MozoVote
09-07-2012, 03:42 PM
This interview is a week old, but I hadn't seen it. Good quotes from Morton Blackwell. Even Mark Levin says "You could clearly see there was objection, and Boehner declared the moton passed".

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/blackwell-levin-people-opposition-were-yelling-louder-supporters-gop-rules-change

Blackwell also points out that Virginia was right in front of the stage, united in opposition. There was no way the speakers did not observe them.

RickyJ
09-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Even Mark Levin says "You could clearly see there was objection, and Boehner declared the moton passed".

See it? It was a voice vote, a blind person could have took it and known that the nos were louder. Actually a blind person wouldn't have known what to read from the teleprompter so that would have worked out better for us if the guy deciding the voice vote was blind.

But you have a point about Levin, if even a mentally handicapped person such as himself can figure something was wrong, then the RNC obviously needs to work on their show.

heavenlyboy34
09-07-2012, 04:26 PM
See it? It was a voice vote, a blind person could have took it and known that the nos were louder. Actually a blind person wouldn't have known what to read from the teleprompter so that would have worked out better for us if the guy deciding the voice vote was blind.

But you have a point about Levin, if even a mentally handicapped person such as himself can figure something was wrong, then the RNC obviously needs to work on their show.
LOLZ :D double pwned.

TruckinMike
09-07-2012, 05:24 PM

Levin is not dumb, nor mentally handicapped. Levin is a very intelligent traitor that deserves to be hung by the neck until dead. He is only making a comment in order to preserve the con-man like trust that he holds with his listeners. Its been all over the web, if it had not been, you would have never heard a peep out of that bastard.

Amid the confusion, I Hope that clears things up a bit.

TMike

affa
09-07-2012, 07:39 PM
they did it because they knew they could get away with it. and they did.

FSP-Rebel
09-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Did Levin say that in his sleep or on his show? Was there any further discussion if so?

WhistlinDave
09-07-2012, 10:21 PM
they did it because they knew they could get away with it. and they did.

That remains to be seen. I still think there is cause of action here for a successful breach of contract lawsuit. Being in a leadership position does not give you permission to break the agreement that all party members must make, namely, the agreement to follow the rules. Boehner clearly did not follow the rules of order in declaring that vote passed. (Nevermind the more obvious indicator--the teleprompter.)

They will only get away with it if no one challenges them on it.

FriedChicken
09-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Levin has been against the RNC power grab from the beginning - in fact I heard him read the letter Blackwell wrote to the RNC rules committee in its entirety on his show before the vote happened.

I still hate Levin.

ClydeCoulter
09-08-2012, 10:13 PM
That remains to be seen. I still think there is cause of action here for a successful breach of contract lawsuit. Being in a leadership position does not give you permission to break the agreement that all party members must make, namely, the agreement to follow the rules. Boehner clearly did not follow the rules of order in declaring that vote passed. (Nevermind the more obvious indicator--the teleprompter.)

They will only get away with it if no one challenges them on it.

The problem would be connecting Romney with it. And, would the whole RNC have to reconvene and do it right?
SA said something about Ron Paul being put on all 50 ballots as R with Romney as a compromise, I think.

WhistlinDave
09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
The problem would be connecting Romney with it. And, would the whole RNC have to reconvene and do it right?
SA said something about Ron Paul being put on all 50 ballots as R with Romney as a compromise, I think.

I don't think I'd make the RNC re-convene... (If you do, then do it all at party leaders' expense, the ones who can be proven to be the cheaters anyway.) I don't know exactly what the remedy would be; in my mind, the cheater is disqualified, and since it can be proven Ron Paul met the requirement of 5 states (the requirement prior to the fraudulent rule change, anyway) he is the only other one qualified to get the nomination.

As for connecting Romney directly to the cheating, I'm pretty sure that isn't too hard to do since the rule changes were pushed through by Ginsberg, and he is Romney's lawyer. I wasn't there though, so I don't know first hand how accurate that is, I'm just going by what I've heard and read.

Either way though, you don't necessarily need to connect Romney directly. You only need to do that if you're naming him as a defendant. I think the question becomes, what kind of remedies would a court actually find reasonable... For that reason alone you need a really good attorney for this case, so you can get something done that will actually make a difference and mean something.