PDA

View Full Version : Things turning in Upstate, SC

georgia_tech_swagger
11-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Lots of radio ads being ran here .... on Rock 101.1 FM ... 96.7 The Buzzard .... 93.3 The Planet (which can be heard in 4 states). Recent door-to-door canvassing efforts, where dozens drove up from Atlanta to help! Also, direct mailers. Using the beautiful pieces just put up on RonPaul2008.com. It's a realllllllllllllllly great mailer. Like a giant fold out with about half a page of paper long ways on each issue, front and back. Now when I talk to people about Ron Paul or leave stuff at restaurants, etc ... I don't get "who is he?" I get "oh yea I heard/read about him!"

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Great news GT! We cannot sleep on South Carolina! When we do win New Hampshire, we need a good enough base there to continue the momentum! Moxie, momentum, money. We'll have them all. How often does the winner of both NH and SC not win the nomination?

Chester Copperpot
11-19-2007, 12:57 AM
If we get NH and SC we can win it!..

me3
11-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Great news GT! We cannot sleep on South Carolina! When we do win New Hampshire, we need a good enough base there to continue the momentum! Moxie, momentum, money. We'll have them all. How often does the winner of both NH and SC not win the nomination?
Are you saying we can't win IA as well? :p

:D

Menthol Patch
11-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Does anyone have the specific dates and order of the primaries yet?

Ron Paul Fan
11-19-2007, 01:03 AM
We can win Iowa too! If we win all 3 then it's over. I think if we win Iowa it's over because they won't be able to stop the freedom message in New Hampshire! And it will snowball from there. Iowa will be tougher though, but it can be done if the campaign keeps up the tv, radio, and mailer ads. Pedal to the metal!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

ronpaulyourmom
11-19-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm glad to hear they're advertising on straight music stations, especially Rock 101.1 or whatever. :)

Edward
11-19-2007, 01:05 AM
Does anyone have the specific dates and order of the primaries yet?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)_presidential_prim aries,_2008

me3
11-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Does anyone have the specific dates and order of the primaries yet?
I believe there is a chart on the campaign website, under States. You might have to dig around a little for it. Last time I saw it, it was mostly up-to-date.

Badger Paul
11-19-2007, 08:41 AM
SC Paul supporters should get in contact with Operation NH at www.operationnh.com. They have a campaign commercial they've made and are running in Iowa featuring a vet form RP's district whom he has helped over the years. Once you get the commerical, you can put together a chipin to get funds to run it on TV.

wgadget
11-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm in Atlanta and I'm looking forward to helping up there in SC for the next two months. Sounds like the momentum is building. Gotta beat the Fred and the Huck.

adwads
11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
They'll be moving up the NH primary.

me3
11-19-2007, 09:42 AM
They'll be moving up the NH primary.
Source?