PDA

View Full Version : Why was Gaddafi of Libya Killed?

Magicman
09-06-2012, 08:24 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/561136_276136795835373_286559771_n.jpg

jkr
09-06-2012, 08:27 AM
gold
&
water

ctiger2
09-06-2012, 09:34 AM
gold
&
water
^
This

wgadget
09-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Indeed. Always, always FOLLOW THE (REAL) MONEY.

donnay
09-06-2012, 09:51 AM
He went off the reservation and needed to be eliminated. When you do not follow orders that is what happens.

jmdrake
09-06-2012, 10:04 AM
He was an easy target. His only allies were in the west. The same with Saddam. Iraq and Syria are smarter in that they allied themselves with Russia and China. They aren't going anywhere.

juleswin
09-06-2012, 10:17 AM
He was an easy target. His only allies were in the west. The same with Saddam. Iraq and Syria are smarter in that they allied themselves with Russia and China. They aren't going anywhere.

Dont be too sure about Syria. There are enough crazies from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan etc etc to keep the fight going until Syria is broken. Just continue the fight at this rate and Syria govt will be the first to break. That is unless China and Russia actually decides to do something other than play politics at the UN

KingNothing
09-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Because we were done with him, which is the same reason we're pushing specific insurgencies in the region. I'm relatively certain that any insurgency we are not supporting is fighting against someone we still find useful.

HOLLYWOOD
09-06-2012, 10:39 AM
besides what is posted above me...

Libya tribal (fractioned)

Low population (easy to manipulate/control/conquerd)

Qaddafi disarmed (huge mistake)

Deep Sea Ports (great for the US 6th Fleet visits)

Some of the Highest grades of Sweet Crude Oil in the world, oh and Natural Gas reserves (BP, Total SA EZ lick their chops)

The Qaddafi family thought the West were their friends, when the puppet masters sent their puppet politicians to gain Qaddafi's trust... after that, it was a detailed plan of execution over a long duration for the west to get their gameplan set and steam rolling the government through; Money laundering, bribery, propaganda, media, hiring terroristsm, bombing, and murder.

Picking off the dominos one by one... then the NWO can create the greatest illusions of their society... unchallenged

ClydeCoulter
09-06-2012, 10:54 AM
besides what is posted above me...

Libya tribal (fractioned)

Low population (easy to manipulate/control/conquerd)

Qaddafi disarmed (huge mistake)

Deep Sea Ports (great for the US 6th Fleet visits)

Some of the Highest grades of Sweet Crude Oil in the world, oh and Natural Gas reserves (BP, Total SA EZ lick their chops)

The Qaddafi family thought the West were their friends, when the puppet masters sent their puppet politicians to gain Qaddafi's trust... after that, it was a detailed plan of execution over a long duration for the west to get their gameplan set and steam rolling the government through; Money laundering, bribery, propaganda, media, hiring terroristsm, bombing, and murder.

Picking off the dominos one by one... then the NWO can create the greatest illusions of their society... unchallenged

And that's the scary part...they may pull it off, probably will, and believers will believe and support the "rod of iron".

realtonygoodwin
09-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Tell me who actually killed him.

wgadget
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Didn't Gaddafi try to make off with 40 tonnes of gold?

juleswin
09-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Didn't Gaddafi try to make off with 40 tonnes of gold?

Nope that was the leader of Tunisia. Once the fighting started, Gaddafi no longer had the opportunity to leave alive

wgadget
09-06-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm mistaken: It was 143 tonnes of gold.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/gaddafi-sitting-on-143-tonnes-of-gold-in-libya-report-20110322-1c4cj.html

LibertyEagle
09-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Wasn't he going to sell oil for the dinar, rather than the U.S. dollar?

ninepointfive
09-06-2012, 11:34 AM
Forgot the part about having an independent banking system

ClydeCoulter
09-06-2012, 11:41 AM
Forgot the part about having an independent banking system

Yep, gold based economy, for all of Africa.

papitosabe
09-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Wasn't he going to sell oil for the dinar, rather than the U.S. dollar?

yup...he wanted to trade in the dinar...and Saddam wanted to trade oil in the Euro...and Ahmajinehad also wants to trade oil w/gold, hence the sanctions on them and anyone who trades w/Iran...but of course, our gov't says whoever does that is supporting "TERRRRRRORRRRRRISMMMMMM, TERRRORRISTS"""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE6J-Kv_7k

juleswin
09-06-2012, 11:51 AM
yup...he wanted to trade in the dinar...and Saddam wanted to trade oil in the Euro...and Ahmajinehad also wants to trade oil w/gold, hence the sanctions on them and anyone who trades w/Iran...but of course, our gov't says whoever does that is supporting "TERRRRRRORRRRRRISMMMMMM, TERRRORRISTS"""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCE6J-Kv_7k

Not exactly true about Iran, the wanting to trade with gold came after the sanctions, not before it. Quite frankly, I think all this warmongering is more about controlling the ME and North African than the stealing of resources.

Occam's Banana
09-06-2012, 12:08 PM
I think all this warmongering is more about controlling the ME and North African than the stealing of resources.

What's the difference? It amounts to the same thing. Doing one results in the other.

papitosabe
09-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Not exactly true about Iran, the wanting to trade with gold came after the sanctions, not before it.

ahh, thats right...

juleswin
09-06-2012, 12:17 PM
What's the difference? It amounts to the same thing. Doing one results in the other.

Because it explains why the US and NATO would go after countries with little or no natural resources(barren land doesn't count) like Somalia and Yemen. If you argue its all about oil or gold or whatever, then you going to run into some trouble explaining our interest in Yemen and Somalia even Syria

papitosabe
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Because it explains why the US and NATO would go after countries with little or no natural resources(barren land doesn't count) like Somalia and Yemen. If you argue its all about oil or gold or whatever, then you going to run into some trouble explaining our interest in Yemen and Somalia even Syria

I think I heard of some oil pipeline going thru Sudan to somewhere else worth billions..... and Yemen I believe has some connection to oil ports or something like that...at the end of the day, "its all about oil" , gold/$$ as opposed to the bullshit humanitarian reasons we hear of...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDbOgk5ZgL0

Occam's Banana
09-06-2012, 01:06 PM

Not really. Controlling those places is just a means to the end of gaining control of the other places that have more resources.

Controlling North Africa & the Middle East facilitates stealing their resources. Otherwise, why bother (apart from feeding the MIC war machine)?

alucard13mmfmj
09-06-2012, 01:10 PM
not much news about libya these days.. it is like there is a blackout.

QuickZ06
09-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Why was Gaddafi of Libya Killed?

Easy, power and greed. Everything else is just a product of it. Where there's a will there's a way.

farreri
09-06-2012, 01:40 PM
Hemp oil. Then none of this mess would ever have happened.