PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Logic on Health Care

Origanalist
09-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Wheeeeee!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ErbWHnybIU&feature=player_embedded

supermario21
09-06-2012, 10:10 AM
And yet people on these forums want to vote for the leader of these morons who hate us even more than the RNC...

Origanalist
09-06-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't think you will find anyone here who supports Obama. There are those who think a Mitt Romney win will set back the liberty movement for years as the repubs will sit happily by while the government continues to expand and swallow liberty bite by bite because "their guy" is the one doing it.

tod evans
09-06-2012, 11:13 AM
They're all nuts except you and I......................And I wonder about you sometimes..;)

WarNoMore
09-06-2012, 11:44 AM
lies,damned lies, and statistics. People don't deal with reality or the truth, they deal with what they want to be true and make that their reality.

RE:abortion I wonder if that woman sees no difference between a cars brakes failing and someone cutting the brakes to the car so the brakes will fail. Sure, miscarriages occur, and sometimes fertilized eggs are, but I'm not under some illusion that the unborn child is immortal. They can die, just as people of all ages can die. That's part of life. But murder is always wrong. the deliberate choice to end innocent life is murder, hence abortion is murder.

Origanalist
09-06-2012, 02:48 PM
lies,damned lies, and statistics. People don't deal with reality or the truth, they deal with what they want to be true and make that their reality.

RE:abortion I wonder if that woman sees no difference between a cars brakes failing and someone cutting the brakes to the car so the brakes will fail. Sure, miscarriages occur, and sometimes fertilized eggs are, but I'm not under some illusion that the unborn child is immortal. They can die, just as people of all ages can die. That's part of life. But murder is always wrong. the deliberate choice to end innocent life is murder, hence abortion is murder.

According to her logic Moms should be able to kill their 10 year olds, because after all, ten year olds die every day. It's Gods way you know.

Origanalist
09-06-2012, 02:51 PM
They're all nuts except you and I......................And I wonder about you sometimes..;)

As do I. Every....single....day. :p

bunklocoempire
09-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Video broad w/sign argues her point very well.

If someone claims to know more about something than I do, they get to hold a gun to my head and take my stuff.

Got it.

How can you argue with that? With another gun I reckon.

Oh wait, someone has claimed they know more about "guns" than I do and infringed upon my "guns".

Now what?

gggrrrrrrrr....:mad: Evil broad is evil.